SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Créme Body Lotion uploaded by Suzette G.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

This deeply hydrating lotion soothes, comforts and cushions sensitive skin in softness while the classic romantic fragrance of roses creates a mood-enhancing aura. Certified organic Shea Butter blends with our proprietary complex of Alpine, Damask and Musk Rose Oils in a nourishing formula that softens skin. Date Palm and Camellia Leaf Extracts help calm skin.

Instructions:

Smooth all over body generously. For best results, apply to damp skin for maximum moisture retention.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Glyceryl Caprylate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Rose Damascena Flower Wax, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca Kernel Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Amino-esters-1, Betaine, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Pearl Powder (Margarite Powder), Sodium Phytate.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This lotion is so amazing! I love any Shea Moisture lotion because they're so moisturizing and great for sensitive skin. Their lotions contain natural ingredients so I find other lotions to be not as effective as these. And it smells like roses" in 19 reviews
  • "Let me start by saying I have never been a fan of Rose scented anything but after falling in love with rose jam from Lush which is a temporary scent from the store only out during holidays I was determined to find a scent close to it. I found it. This is not your granny rose scented air freshener rose. It's clean fresh organic rose that romantic classy clean and fresh all at the same time. It's also very moisturizing." in 12 reviews
  • "I first started using SheaMoisture products in high school when I discovered it at Target. I have always had naturally dry, curly hair and fell in love with how soft it made my hair. I started using more SheaMoisture products, such as curling creams, hair masks, body wash, etc. I have also had dry skin for as long as I can remember, and no matter the product it seemed to stay the same. I started using SheaMoisture lotion not only because I had loved their hair products, but also because of the ingredients within their products. They focus on keeping things natural and organic, and of course I wanted only the good stuff going on my skin. I have had a history of alergic reactions to certain products because of the harsh ingredients and perfumes they place in them. Not for SheaMoisture though, I love that I can trust what my skin and hair are soaking up from the products and leaves me feeling refreshed! SheaMoisture is great for anyone that loves keeping their skin/hair healthy and chemical free!" in 5 reviews
Suzette G.
Without a doubt one of the best body lotions I’ve EVER used. I have kp(keratosis Pilaris) if you’re unsure; it’s hard to find body lotions that do not aggravate my skin or cause me to get itchy or red. I purchased this on a whim to see how well it worked because it was labeled safe for sensitive skin. This lotion is amazing!!!! I couldn’t believe how incredibly soft my skin felt after using it. I specifically like using it after I shower, while my skin is still damp. The rose scent is so amazing, strong enough to last all day, but without being too overpowering and giving me a headache. It’s also very thick but still rubs into my body without feeling greasy or filmy. I can put it on in the am and it will still smell amazing and my skin will STILL be soft before I go to sleep at night!! I bought this and also the matching body wash/bubble bath, and using them together always makes my skin smell so good and so soft!! It lasted me about two months which I believe is a pretty long time and was very happy with the fact that is actually works. I will be repurchasing this body lotion in the future.
Nicole W.
SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Créme Body Lotion is a waste of your hard earned cash. Don’t be fooled. Also, the name and packaging suggest a rose-scented lotion, and while it seemed so in the drugstore, it turned out the lotion actually made me smell like I’d been gardening, more dirt than rose. My skin felt tight and dry not long after each application, too. I wish I’d kept my receipt so I could have returned it. Yuck.
Ashlie S.
Louisville
I really enjoyed this product. It  rejuvenated  My skin and left it feeling soft and smooth. I will continue using this product. It works very well.
kennedy s.
Kearney, NE
Shalimar H.
Fall River , MA
I'm a freak of all the Shea Moisture products. I use all the line for the hair care. I found this body lotion the other day and I need to tell you that it really meet my expectations, really sweet, smooth and leave you with that sweet smell for hours! I love it and my family as well. I usually use it after my bath in the morning and it last for few hours.
Debbie C.
N Dartmouth, MA
First off, I love Shea Moisture as a brand. I use all their products for my kids, my skin, my hair, everything from them is great. Their detangling spray is amazing, my daughter loves it and I love the way it smells, kind of coconutty. This lotion caught my eye because it said it  was for sensitive skin, which is good for me since I have very sinsitive skin. The smell made me fall in love. It's such a beautiful soft cream that leaves your skin feeling amazing.
Cat T.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! The lotion is very moisturizing and made my hand feel very soft without the oily feeling. But the thing that sends this absolutely over the top is the smell! It smells like you have perfume on.... but it's just your lotion!!!! It's a bit pricey for lotion but I use it on my face to and it works great. I also got it when it was on sale at target and I have seen it on sale again so that makes it more affordable.
Saundra L.
Hillsdale, MI
Bought this product for our daughter who has extremely sensitive skin. We tried everything and she would get irritation (and sometimes even welts) from lotions/medicines/etc so we turned to drugstore shelves. We love this product for two reasons 1. It smells incredible while leaving your skin super soft and 2. It was so gentle on her skin I think it even IMPROVED areas that were irritated due to sunscreen. YES I recommend!! :)
Humble Ti 🙏🏾 ..
Atlanta
 For those with darker skin this will leave your face glowing and feeling smooth and soft. Our use this sometimes after I wash my face and I've noticed a difference of how I look. It leaves this rose gold kind of look after using it. I highly recommend this for people who don't often wear make up because it will leave your face  looking and feeling great
Lourde B.
This lotion is great for your skin, it is soft and gentle on your skin it keeps the skin hydrated and healthy, it is easy to access and easy to use it has a very good scent. This product keeps my skin so clear and beautiful and this product is natural this is a great product to use.