Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksSheaMoisture
Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Treatment Masque

SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Treatment Masque

This gentle yet intensive treatment works to deeply condition hair while the classic romantic fragrance of roses creates a mood-enhancing aura. Certified organic Shea Butter blends with our proprietary complex of Alpine, Damask and Musk Rose Oils in a moisturizing formula that detangles and adds supple softness. Date Palm and Camellia Leaf Extracts help block and soothe minor scalp irritation. Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide

Pros and cons of this product?
Cruelty free hair mask recommendations for damage and frizz? I tried the SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Treatment Masque and it worked great but the rose scent was so strong it gave me a headache
Start your review of SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Treatment Masque!
Tatyanna T.
Jacksonville
First of all I would like to start off by saying that I Stan this product. I have 3c-4b textured hair. I used it one day because my hair was so so dry and it instantly revitalized my curls AND added moisture to my hair. I mean my curls were POPPIN after I used this product. I really didn’t expect it. It smells good and I also like the texture-It’s like whipped conditioner. I usually leave it in for 5-10 min while I’m in the shower
Jasrielle M.
Charlotte, NC
SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Treatment Masque uploaded by Jasrielle M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This Nourish and silken treatment is the bomb shea moisture is definitely one of my favorite hair brands for curly hair. The smell is absolutely amazing and leaves your hair soft with nice shiny bouncy curls and it’s not expensive ladies
Dawn S.
Lexington, KY
Hair felt great but using this was awful. Took forever to rinse out and the smell was so strong. Even after the product was out, all day the smell of rose kept punching me in the face. It gave me a headache.
Dianna M.
Colorado Springs
SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Treatment Masque uploaded by Dianna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am in love w this product. It smells amazing and it actually works! Not to mention for the ladies who are into cruelty free products Shea Moistures is one of them!
Crystal H.
St Augustine, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried this out as the water where I live is making my hair very unhappy, it honestly didn't do much for my hair but make it soft but it smells soooo amazing! I feel that maybe it might just be because my hair is so overly damaged so it's not the products fault ❤️
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
First if all, I love the smell of this Real Rose Oil scent! I also love this brand! Sheamoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Treatment Masque is great for most hair types, dry hair, and damaged hair! My hair feels and looks silky and Smoothes dry ends.
Brie L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This mask is the best for nigh routine o morning I recommend to try I use for night time it love it 😍
Jessica R.
Statesboro, GA
This masque is super moisturizing and it left my hair really soft. The light rose smell is also very calming.
Briana O.
Port Orange, FL
This is one of my favorite hair masks. It’s smells really good and SheaMoisture as a brand prices all of their products really fair for the amount. I would recommend for fine/brittle hair.
Lizzette G.
This hair mask is amazing leaves hair feeling fresh and new. The scent in nice and fresh. My hair is thick and this product helped with the frizz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leyana W.
St Petersburg, FL
il y a 2 ans
Tatyanna T. Have you tried the Manuka Honey mask from this line? If so, out of these two which did you prefer?