BY SHEAMOISTURE #68 in Hair Masks

Description:

This gentle yet intensive treatment works to deeply condition hair while the classic romantic fragrance of roses creates a mood-enhancing aura. Certified organic Shea Butter blends with our proprietary complex of Alpine, Damask and Musk Rose Oils in a moisturizing formula that detangles and adds supple softness. Date Palm and Camellia Leaf Extracts help block and soothe minor scalp irritation. Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide

Instructions:

Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. Leave in for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For a deep penetrating treatment, cover hair with plastic cap and apply moderate heat for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. When using hair steamer do not cover, moist heat will add to masque's hydration.

Theobroma Cacao † Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glycerin (Vegetable), Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca Kernel Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Undecylenate. Fair Trade Ingredient. † Certified Organic Ingredient.

Buy on ULTA
Lauren H.
Hobbs, NM
I love love LOVE this hair mask! In smells incredible but what's even better is it leaves my hair feeling amazing! My hair stayed silky smooth for 2 days after using this. I use these masks about once every 2 weeks and have noticed a huge difference in how my hair behaves in between treatments. It stays styled better whether its curled or straightened and it seems to tangle less when im braiding my hair right after the treatment. My target stopped carrying this particular one but it is my absolute favorite and I want to find some more!
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
I was pleased with how this hair mask preformed. I enjoy using the sample sizes because I can try different ones depending on what my hair needs. I have thick, coarse, naturally curly hair and conditioning masks are a must in my hair routine. I am always willing to try different deep conditioning hair masks and I feel that Shea Moisture offers some of the best on the market. The price point is a little pricer than other drug store brands, but the high quality is worth it.
Patience J.
Hannibal
Good for getting rid of dullness and lifelessness. Could be more moisturizing. My hair color is dark brown and I have curly natural hair. It isn’t the best of their masks. Could have more moisturizing properties.
Kelly C.
Made my hair super soft, and it smelled like rose until I washed it again. All natural ingredients and easy to use. The packaging was simple to open and it  worked  wonders on my fine, damaged hair. I was very impressed with the quality of this hair product.

Morgan S.
Jacksonville
I love the scent of these! The packets make it easy for traveling and really does give that added moisture and take frizz. My hair did get a little greasy from this product the first time so make sure you really rinse it out good!
Destiny B.
Mcgaheysville, VA
It’s an okay mask, it’s really thick and doesn’t take much to cover your hair. One pack has enough product for two masks if you have short hair. I don’t really see much of a difference when I use this, this doesn’t help with frizz. I prefer Aussies three min miracle deep conditioner.
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I enjoyed this product because it helped restore my curls and I love how it came in a small easy on the go packet if I want to take it on trips or try it out as a sample for myself or others. Definitely would recommend.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
Honestly I can't recall a time where I used a deep conditioning treatment that left my hair visibly more moisturized and conditioned. This stuff smells amazing and actually helped my super super dry, frizzy, brittle hair. It looked smooth and shiny and healthy. I would buy it for the scent alone but this product seriously overhauled my hair! 10/10 ran back to TJ Maxx after using it and bought all they had!
Cristy T.
Got a couple on sale from target to use as a sample before I purchase the entire bottle and I love it. I keep it in my wet hair after shampooing for 10 minutes and rinse it out with cold water. My hair feels super silky and soft as I wash it out and I've bleached my hair a number of times.
Angel T.
Paris
Of use This shea moisture hair mask just once it seemed to do a miracle on my hair but the smell wasn't pleasant. The price was okay. There was enough product to use more than once probably three times. I would recommend this product to others but just be cautious of the same