BeautyHairHair ProductsSheaMoisture
Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Shampoo

SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Shampoo

Gently cleanse and silken hair with this Sulfate-free shampoo infused with the romantic essence of rose. Certified organic Shea Butter blends with our mood-elevating, proprietary Peace Rose Oil Complex in a hydrating formula that nourishes hair fibers and leaves hair silky, soft and smooth. Date Palm Extracts help protect delicate hair.

Anyone know of a dupe or something similar (any price is fine) to [product:shea-moisture-peace-rose-oil-complex-nourish-silken-shampoo-103oz] ? On their website, it said it was being discontinued. I am so sad 😔😔
You can use it when your hair is protein resistant?
What are your thoughts on [product:sheamoisture-peace-rose-oil-complex-nourish-silken-shampoo-103-oz]? Does it have a strong rose smell and does it lather well?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Shampoo!
Ashley W.
North Canton, OH
SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Shampoo uploaded by Ashley W.
Found this at my local discount store for cheap so I was excited to try. It smells good and lathers very well for a shampoo. I would purchase this product again.
Courtney G.
Louisville, KY
I've struggled for years with dry, course, damaged hair. I have found great use in ethnic hair products, but end up having to wash my hair more often because of high oil content. This formula is the perfect balance. No harsh chemicals, leaves hair soft and tangle free. Nice oil content that doesn't make my hair look greasy after 12 hours.
Cassandra  A.
Lancaster, CA
Works so good for your hair that is damaged smells amazing my hair looks so good after using this brand never use any other shampoo
Sophia L.
Anderson, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve never found a shampoo brand that works so well! My personal favorite is the kukui nut and grapeseed oil one, because it smells AMAZING, and leaves my damaged hair looking fresh, but this one also works really well, it is just a bit to moisturizing for my fine hair! This brand always leaves my hair looking shiny, and my curls defined, though! SheaMoisture® Kukui Nut & Grapeseed Oils Damage Rehab Conditioner
Jessica S.
Love the scent. My hair seems to tangle more and more more though after use. I think that's just because this shampoo is sulfate free and my hair has to adjust. But the smell is amazing
Krista P.
Cohoes, NY
I have an oily scalp, therefore wash my hair daily, mainly for my own sanity. Does not lather well and I literally had to rinse my hair two times longer than a typical shampoo. Possibly better for someone with really dry hair or non-oily scalp. If you like the smell of roses or floral you will like it. If you do not, stay away it was very strong.
Carly L.
San Jose, CA
SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Shampoo uploaded by Carly L.
A definite must for anyone looking for a non-sodium laurel sulfate based shampoo which strips your hair of not only any color you may have, but of natural essential nutrients in your hair as well. Also this one smells beautifully like roses but not too strong. Love love love
Alicia B.
Minerva, OH
SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Shampoo uploaded by Alicia B.
This shampoo is nice! It definitely made my hair look and feel so much healthier. I was so surprised that I had little to no frizz without using any other products, just this shampoo and the conditioner. It didn't leave my hair greasy looking at all either. I'm giving it 3 stars for two reasons. The first is that it smells kinda bad. I was expecting it to just smell floraly, but something about it smells off. It either smells a little chemically also or there is an ingredient in there I've never smelled before. It was a strong smell, but not that terrible that I couldn't use it. Another issue is the price. Around $10 for one bottle of shampoo is very pricey to me, that's not even how much I spend on both shampoo and conditioner combined. I'd only recommend trying this if you're not sensitive to strong smells and you can get it on sale!
Heather R.
I'm a fan of this shampoo it works really well! It was affordable because I got it on sale but I would say it can be kind of pricey. I purchased at ulta for Black Friday! I would buy again because not only does it smell great it helped by dry ends!
Amber
This product is amazing! It does wonders it smells so good and there is absolutely no frizz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tia R.
Asheville, NC
Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
il y a 5 ans
What are your thoughts on SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Shampoo? Does it have a strong rose smell and does it lather well?
Cassandra A. il y a 3 ans
Yes it does i think that brand is the best shampoo if have Marshalls around go there they have it for cheap way cheaper then walmart