BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Gently cleanse and silken hair with this Sulfate-free shampoo infused with the romantic essence of rose. Certified organic Shea Butter blends with our mood-elevating, proprietary Peace Rose Oil Complex in a hydrating formula that nourishes hair fibers and leaves hair silky, soft and smooth. Date Palm Extracts help protect delicate hair.

Instructions:

Apply to wet hair and massage into a rich lather. Rinse. Repeat if necessary. Follow with our NOURISH & SILKEN CONDITIONER for best results. Gentle enough for daily use.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Panthenol, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter , Balanites Aegyptiaca Kernel Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax, Glycerin (Vegetable), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearamide Amp, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol.

• Has anyone used this? I have long thin very fine hair and...1 Answers
  • Did the Shea Moisture Peace Rose leave your hair feeling ...3 Answers
  • Just bought this on a whim. Has anyone used this before? ...2 Answers
Rachel L.
Oh. My. God.. If you love the smell of REAL roses get this.. It will make your hair smell absolutely DIVINE.. Just like the label reads, this shampoo is VERY nourishing and moisturizing. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and silky. I love to touch and smell my hair after using this.. lol  I have fine hair that can quickly become flat and heavy, so I don't need the conditioner (I rarely need conditioners with this brand).. However, because my hair is so fine I have to alternate this with the Jamaican Castor Oil.. With the Jamaican Castor Oil I only need to wash my hair about once a week. With this one I need to wash it about every 2-3 days.. I still love this shampoo though and use it when I want my hair to look extra smooth and silky plus I just LOVE the smell of this..
allison B.
Binghamton
i loved how this shampoo and conditioner smelled like walking into a field full of roses and it made my hair so soft, plus not to mention the shampoo is sulfate free! the super smooth texture of both working together left my hair feeling super moisturized and soft.
Marlene J.
Canyon Country
The smell is heavenly. You literally smell like a rose for days after you wash your hair. It helped repair my bleached hair (along with the kukui nut conditoner) and it leaves your haut so softttt
Tania M.
Purchased at: Target
I have been dying my hair blond for a very long time. I decided to stop damaging my hair with dyes and started to restore it. This shampoo has really helped restore my hair. It’s very foamy and you don’t need much for full coverage. It smells amazing and does an amazing job at get rid of brittleness and dryness.
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
Love the scent. My hair seems to tangle more and more more though after use. I think that's just because this shampoo is sulfate free and my hair has to adjust. But the smell is amazing
Alicia B.
This shampoo is nice! It definitely made my hair look and feel so much healthier. I was so surprised that I had little to no frizz without using any other products, just this shampoo and the conditioner. It didn't leave my hair greasy looking at all either. I'm giving it 3 stars for two reasons. The first is that it smells kinda bad. I was expecting it to just smell floraly, but something about it smells off. It either smells a little chemically also or there is an ingredient in there I've never smelled before. It was a strong smell, but not that terrible that I couldn't use it. Another issue is the price. Around $10 for one bottle of shampoo is very pricey to me, that's not even how much I spend on both shampoo and conditioner combined. I'd only recommend trying this if you're not sensitive to strong smells and you can get it on sale!
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received this product in a Target Beauty Box and was excited to try this line from Shea Moisture since I’ve had great experiences with some of their other lines. The scent is definitely strongly rosey, which isn’t a bad thing - just strong. If someone were sensitive to scents I would not recommend this product to them. I really thought I was going to like this line but to be entirely honest, I really hated the shampoo. It made my hair feel heavy and a little brittle. This may be different for someone with a different hair type, but for me - it was not good. The conditioner was not as thick as most are, and was almost a little runny, but I felt as though it did just as well as many other conditioners that I have tried. I would not purchase this again.
Sarah K.
New York
This is my all-time favorite shampoo! I have super short (pixie), straight, and oily hair with a scalp prone to itchiness. My hair is too short for me to want to use a conditioner, so I was hoping to find a shampoo that would moisturize my scalp, leave my hair soft (not squeaky!), but not make my hair greasy. This is THE ONE! I’ve loved this scent line from them (I use the Peace Rose Oil Bubblebath/Body Wash & Body Lotion and am obsessed), so I had to at least try the shampoo! It washes out leaving my hair feeling so soft, not greasy, oily, or squeaky. It smells phenomenal. It’s helped with my itchy scalp. Can’t say enough good things!! Will buy again!
Brenna M.
Tucson
I used this product the other day. I washed my hair once, rinsed, and then washed again. When my hair dried, I noticed there were sections that were extremely oily and not clean. The shampoo doesn't lather well so it may just take more product to wash my hair (it's very long). However, I got several compliments with people asking if I had just dyed my hair red even though I haven't dyed my hair in over a month.
Coco T.
Daegu, South Korea
I love the smell. Love the hydration. Love the no sulfates. Don't love that it washed my color out in two washes. The bottle says specifically that it's color safe. Not so. My red hair color, which normally lasts forever and ever because I'm very careful with my color was noticeably faded after the first wash and much more after the second.
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH
Did the Shea Moisture Peace Rose leave your hair feeling dry and brittle or very moisturizer?
Cynthia O.
Pottstown, PA
Just bought this on a whim. Has anyone used this before? How did it make your hair feel? After a couple uses?
Kelly H.
Has anyone used this? I have long thin very fine hair and am wondering if t will work well with my hair type. The ends are dry and looking a bit unhealthy. How is the smell?
Remy Z.
New York
What are your thoughts on SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Shampoo? Does it have a strong rose smell and does it lather well?