SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Hold Mist - 8 oz uploaded by Christina C.SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Hold Mist - 8 oz uploaded by Katie S.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Hold Mist boosts shine and provides medium hold with movement. The romantic essence of roses helps refresh hair between washing. Certified organic Shea Butter blends with proprietary Peace Rose Oil Complex in a shine boosting formula that eliminates flyaways.Gender: Unisex. see more...

Loquexana V.
Powder Springs, GA
I have mixed hair, so it's tough yet needs gentle care. Most of the time I flat iron my hair, I use 430-450 degrees. This is the perfect product to spritz on afterwards because is tames any frizzies and it leaves a nice smell that lasts all day. It does smell of roses. It's not a cheap smell though, very nice. It does not revert your curl after you straighten it!
Katie S.
I've yet to find anything with shea moisturizer that I don't love. This smells like freshly cut roses. It leaves my hair shiny doesn't make it heavy or dry. It is sulfate-free and color safe.
Kristen F.
Bolingbrook, IL
I didn't love this. The smell is nice but beyond that, I didn't feel like it did a lot for my hair other than make it sticky. I just threw it out nearly full.
vanessa b.
16552 willow street #16 Hesperia, CA
so i went to target a saw that this product was on sale and i had a coupon so i picked it up along with the gel-cream my hair and i love it smells wonderful it had my curls defined and frizz free all day im ready to by more for my self and my co worker who is also a curly girl!! i guess i answered my own question lol
Christina C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I absolutely love the smell of this! I bought it for my daughter's hair. It gives a nice shiny hold without looking greasy and without being super hard.
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
My hair is very fine, so many styling products make it look extremely greasy and heavy. Not so with this product! It offers the slightest change in texture along with a high-shine finish, all while being practically weightless due to its glycerin-based formula. It smells strongly of roses, so keep this in mind when considering this product. I happen to love roses, so this is absolutely perfect.
Evelyn T.
Oswego, Il
Really love these products but I could do without this one the scent is so over baring I had to re wash my hair I do love roses but just can't take smelling them in my hair all day.
vanessa b.
16552 willow street #16 Hesperia, CA
I have high porosity hair I love the sheamoisture like for my type of hair but I was wondering if this product would work as well I like my curls soft but still defined plus I love the smell of roses I carry rose water in a mini mister in my purse