SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Dry Shampoo uploaded by Deborah T.SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Dry Shampoo uploaded by Becca L.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

This rose infused dry shampoo absorbs oils and impurities in a refreshing alternative to conventional shampoos. Adds volume at the roots.

Instructions:

Shake well. Hold bottle upright and 6 inches away from hair. Divide hair into sections and squeeze middle of bottle until puffs of powder can be seen. Massage into scalp and brush or comb hair as usual.

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Tapioca Starch, Magnesium Carbonate, Gluconolactone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax, Rhododendron Ferruqineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Balanites Aeqyptiaca Kernel Oil, Isomalt, Lecithin, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend) Certified Organic Ingredient. fair Trade Ingredient.

Rose L.
I got this because my cats hate the aerosol dry shampoo cans (the run from my room) and some days I don't want to use the spray cans. You just twist the top and squeeze the bottle. This has a gorgeous rose petals scent! You squeeze alot or a little. Then just rub in or brush through, or both. Hair is refreshed and adds volumne. Perfect for traveling.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Grabbed this off a clearance rack in ulta and love it! Hope they still make it. Its a powder form instead of a spray can. Squeeze the bottle gently at first to see how much comes out. A little more pressure May be needed. I hold must breath so I dont inhale. I have to say my hair looked freshly washed and had more body. I can just toss out all the cans I have. This is Great! I have think dry hair and it gave It moisture and lift. SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Dry Shampoo
Becca L.
I bought this from Target when it was on clearance. I like the fact that it has a non aerosol pump. I think it reduces oil fine. My problem is that The Rose scent is incredibly strong. Don't buy unless you really like roses!
stephanie A.
San Bernardino, CA
I don't typically like using dry shampoo, but I do love this variety for adding texture to the roots and restyling day old hair. The product smells great, is refreshing for the hair and does exactly what its supposed to. SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Dry Shampoo
IttyBitty23 f.
With a combination this shampoo and conditioner I also use this to help my hair feel great again after a long time at the pool with harsh chemicals. This is the perfect product to use on your hair.
Heather B.
Stillwater, OK
My favorite dry shampoo out there! Other dry shampoos leave your hair full of excess buildup, but not this one! I have recommended this to so many friends and now they can't go back. The problem with aresols is the number one ingredient is butane! The last thing I want to spray all over my head is something highly flammable! Not to mention all the other crazy chemicals. It leaves the hair smelling like a perfect hint of rose. Nothing too floral or sneezy. Can not live without it!
Stephanie K.
denver, CO
The product design on this is really flawed. It smells very rosy, but you cannot get the product out. You have to squeeze the bottle really hard to get anything out and what comes out isn't very much. It was a very frustrating experience trying this out.
Mandy P.
Mount Summit, IN
#beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks
Stephanie C.
Malden, MA
Wonderful for in between washes, smells great and it lasts long so your hair smells clean! Very effective!! Adds life to my hair, and at a great price! Highly recommend!
Sophia R.
I like the rose smell! It is not overpowering but might not be for everyone. A solid shampoo that lathers well and leaves my hair feeling clean and manageable.