SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Conditioner uploaded by Vee L.SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Conditioner uploaded by Bethany E.SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Nourish & Silken Conditioner uploaded by Alicia B.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Instantly soften and detangle hair with this nourishing conditioner infused with the mood-elevating romantic essence of roses. Certified organic Shea Butter blends with our proprietary Peace Rose Oil Complex in a nourishing formula that softens and conditions hair fibers, leaving hair smooth and shiny. Date Palm and Camellia Leaf Extracts help protect delicate hair.

Instructions:

Apply to clean, wet hair. Gently work through hair from root to ends. Leave on for up to 3 minutes. Rinse. Style with our NOURISH & SILKEN STLYING GEL-CREAM for best results.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Caprylate, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca Seed Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Damascena Flower Wax, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Amino-esters-1, Betaine, Pearl Powder (Margarita Powder),Coccinia (Essential Oil Blend).

Buy on ULTA
Raphaela G.
Marlboro, NJ
I bought this because I really trust the shea moisture company and their ingredients. I have really thick hair that’s naturally coarse but it’s chemically treated and therefore really dry and straight. This conditioner claims to silken the hair and I don’t feel that it really does that, although it is soft enough and does not get brittle when I use this.

The smell is a very strong rose fragrance and if you are sensitive to fragrance or just hate rose this is definitely not for you. I personally don’t mind it because it still smells nice, although more subdued, after you wash it out and dry it.
Vee L.
Cordova, TN
I love this entire line from Shea Moisture. Available at your local Target and Walmart or Kroger, it is incredibly easy to get your hands on. It is great for detangling and moisture retention and the smell is incredible. Very satisfied with this product!
Odrine B.
Elmont, NY
When I used it the first time I hated it. Then I used it as a leave in and it worked wonders when your not trying to wash your hair often but want to quickly do your wash and go. So I spritz water and then use this for soft semi define curls. I say use a. Product three times before giving up and use it in different ways
Riley A.
Plano, TX
Definitely nourishing but for my white course-ish hair it ended up leaving a weird greasy film even with plenty of rinsing. My hair is frizzy and often dry but I suppose this was too intense. I also like my conditioner to have more slip than this one does.
Megan S.
Shea Moisture is unbelievable product! This conditioner smells absolutely phenomenal and doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy or heavy! This conditioner does make my hair look healthy and flawless!
Amanda S.
Lagrange, OH
Omg the smell the smell the smell!!! It's so relaxing I love it! It's so moisturizing as well it's just amazing. I bought it at Ulta. I don't like the pump in the shower but it's ok. Would buy again
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
This smells like actual roses! It makes my hair feel so soft and healthy. And that fragrance! I only have it 4 stars because I can usually go up to 5 days without washing my hair, but this is so hydrating I found myself needing to wash it after 3 days. That can be a pro or a con depending on your hair type.
Brittany G.
This is one of the best conditioners I've ever used.  I have dark brown, dry, frizzy hair and this conditioner (which is super cheap!) smooths it for days and doesn't make it oily.  It does, however, have a strong natural rose scent which is lovely, but does trigger my migraines.
Lauren B.
Philadelphia, PA
Why can’t I ever find this full size in the store????? It’s AMAZING by far the BEST product I ever used in my hair. The smell stays for days leaving your hair smelling like fresh roses. It’s so soft too! I love love this.
Alicia B.
This conditioner is nice! It definitely made my hair look and feel so much healthier. I was so surprised that I had little to no frizz without using any other products, just the matching shampoo and this conditioner. It didn't leave my hair greasy looking at all either. I'm giving it 3 stars for two reasons. The first is that it smells kinda bad. I was expecting it to just smell floraly, but something about it smells off. It either smells a little chemically also or there is an ingredient in there I've never smelled before. It was a strong smell, but not that terrible that I couldn't use it. Another issue is the price. Around $10 for one bottle of shampoo is very pricey to me, that's not even how much I spend on both shampoo and conditioner combined. I'd only recommend trying this if you're not sensitive to strong smells and you can get it on sale!