BY SHEAMOISTURE #85 in Hair Serums

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Soften and Hydrate Dry, Brittle Hair This gentle yet intensive treatment works to deeply condition hair while the classic romantic fragrance of roses creates a mood-enhancing aura. Certified organic Shea Butter blends with our proprietary complex of Alpine, Damask and Musk Rose Oils in a moisturizing formula that detangles and adds supple softness. Date Palm and Camellia Leaf Extracts help block and soothe minor scalp irritation. Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. Leave in for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For a deep penetrating treatment, cover hair with plastic cap and apply moderate heat for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. When using hair steamer do not cover, moist heat will add to masque's hydration. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Peace Rose Oil Complex - A blend of Alpine, Damask and Musk Rose Oils nourish and silken dry hair. Date Palm Extract - Imparts a moisturizing, protective layer that smoothes hair cuticles. Camellia Leaf Extract - Natural antioxidant properties deliver essential benefits to improve hairs softness and luster. Gender: Unisex.

Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
Honestly I can't recall a time where I used a deep conditioning treatment that left my hair visibly more moisturized and conditioned. This stuff smells amazing and actually helped my super super dry, frizzy, brittle hair. It looked smooth and shiny and healthy. I would buy it for the scent alone but this product seriously overhauled my hair! 10/10 ran back to TJ Maxx after using it and bought all they had!
Angel T.
Angel T.
Paris
Of use This shea moisture hair mask just once it seemed to do a miracle on my hair but the smell wasn't pleasant. The price was okay. There was enough product to use more than once probably three times. I would recommend this product to others but just be cautious of the same
Cristy T.
Cristy T.
Got a couple on sale from target to use as a sample before I purchase the entire bottle and I love it. I keep it in my wet hair after shampooing for 10 minutes and rinse it out with cold water. My hair feels super silky and soft as I wash it out and I've bleached my hair a number of times.
Tenley L.
Tenley L.
Mosinee, WI
Really enjoy shea moisture products and this one is no exception! They all have a nice and natural smell without being overly strong. I did find my hair was a little greasy feeling is i didn't make sure it was all rinsed out properly
Mickey A.
Mickey A.
downingtown
I used this before homecoming to try to tame my frizz. I have wavy hair and i didnt really do what i was looking for it to do. It would work better for those with straight hair. On the other hand it has a good sent and made my hair soft!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Valley Stream, NY
I do not use this particular one but they didn't have it in the options. It's the Shea butter with Apple Cider Vinegar and Peppermint. I'll put the mask on my hair for maybe 2 hours and when I wash it out it makes your hair so soft and smooth, without any frizz. Also, it smells very good. I highly recommend this.
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
Carterville, IL
I'm always a sucker for hair masks, this one smelled great! I would have to try it out more often to see if it did anything long term but I did notice that my hair was smoother and shinier. I really like this brand overall.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Austin
I always pick these up at the drugstore, Walgreens does 2/3 sales pretty often. I can mix with a little water and get two uses out of these, I have pretty thin hair. They leave my hair really shiny and healthy feeling.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Smells amazing, heals hair and is easy to use! This makes my hair feel soft and silky again after just one use! Only downside is that I this this would be too heavy for anyone with very fine hair, it is very thick.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
This product made my hair smell so nice, as well as made it very smooth. My hair was replenished. It made my hair feel healthy and it showed too. My hair has never felt better or looked better. I definitely recommend all products by Shea Moisture.