BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Facial Wipes removes makeup and dirt without rinsing or drying. These biodegradable, naturally-infused towelettes remove makeup, dirt and impurities without rinsing or drying out skin. African Black Soap and Tea Tree Oil help to balance oily skin for a clearer appearance. Calendula Oil helps to calm and soothe skin. Skin feels balanced, refreshed and soothed. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. African Black Soap is a well-known natural remedy for oily, troubled skin. Tamarind Extract is a natural astringent which helps exfoliate and brighten skin. Tea Tree Oil promotes healing with naturally anti-septic properties. Gender: Unisex.

SheaMoisture Peace Rose Facial Cleansing Wipes

Start your review of SheaMoisture Peace Rose Facial Cleansing Wipes!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Joezi E.
Fresno
This that good this that fruit this that natural you know how it is that good pink grapefruit y'all need to hit it up bc that acid keep that shii poppin you know what I mean y'all need to invest in this y'all
Isabel L.
Ogden, UT
I love cleansing wipes! This brand, in particular, left my skin feeling so soft, fresh and hydrated. It also didn't cause any side effect like break-outs, or weird rashes (I have sensitive skin). I definitively recommend giving them a try.
Libya K.
Valley Springs
Makes me feel very clean, works very well with my skin type and I've never had a problem with breakouts while using it. The packaging is very nice and sturdy. I would totally recommend! Beautiful!
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Every SheaMoisture lotion, sprays, soaps, and facial treatments are amazing and they all have a smell to them and the smell that they have to them smells amazing.
Saint C.
My face gets very dry when I wipe off makeup, and these are amazing; leaving my skin smooth and hydrated. They wipe makeup off without the harshness and leaving your face red.
Jennifer V.
This procure truly does leave your face squeaky clean. My face felt refreshed and kind of relaxed now that it was clean after a long stressful day. And it smelled amazing!
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
Very soothing wipes! Not fragrance free, so if that’s a concern for you, you might need to avoid. This was my first time trying but I would definitely repurchase them!
Kiara D.
Lawndale
I have really oily/sensitive skin and I like these wipes because my face feels moisturizer and clean.I've used other wipes before tht burned my face or made it feel
Dry
Nycki M.
Brighton, NY
I used these face wipes for the first time last night. I used them as a preliminary step to taking off my make up which worked very well, it even got off my waterproof eyeliner. It also smells great but may be a little strong. I didn't like that it left my face feeling sticky. Overall, I would recommend it, they work well.
Olivia R.
Wildomar, CA
So far these are the only face wipes that do not irritate my skin. The smell is a bit strong, very rose-y, but I got used to it. It does a pretty good job of cleaning off my makeup without irritating my skin at all. They are affordable and can be found at target. I love that they are cruelty free as well.