BY SHEAMOISTURE

SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Facial Wipes removes makeup and dirt without rinsing or drying. These biodegradable, naturally-infused towelettes remove makeup, dirt and impurities without rinsing or drying out skin. African Black Soap and Tea Tree Oil help to balance oily skin for a clearer appearance. Calendula Oil helps to calm and soothe skin. Skin feels balanced, refreshed and soothed. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. African Black Soap is a well-known natural remedy for oily, troubled skin. Tamarind Extract is a natural astringent which helps exfoliate and brighten skin. Tea Tree Oil promotes healing with naturally anti-septic properties. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target*
Shakira S.
Shakira S.
I purchased these as a quick way to clean of my face when I'm in a rush. I can say that it removes the dirt and oil from my skin. It's a great value for the price. This is my first time using it and I will purchase it again. If you're looking for a product that will not only clean your dirt and oily skin at a reasonable price try SheaMoisture.
Kiera M.
Kiera M.
Anderson
I ran out of my rose water spray right when I didn't have that much money, so I bought these instead. I didn't have very high expectations, but I was totally blown away. They helped tone down my redness and left my skin feeling fresh. I now use them before I put my foundation on in the morning.
Darby S.
Darby S.
Middlesex, NJ
yes yes yes yes yes. Smells amazing. And removes my make up with one wipe use. I don't have to use multiple wipes to complete the job. I've used it and washed my face and it felt good but I've also used it and didn't wash my face after and it still felt amazing. Not stiff or sticky at all.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Nashville, TN
I loved the cleanser version of these wipes, but I didn't feel as good about the wipes. I still felt like I had a ton of makeup on my face. It just didn't clean as well as I hoped. It still has the amazing smell of the Rose though. That's a plus. I use these in my pro-makeup kit still because they are gentle on all skin types!!
Leah R.
Leah R.
Charlotte
Love the way this product makes my skin feel! It is very light and gentle but makes it very clean and moisturized. I purchased it on amazon and have seen it at target. I have purchased twice in the last year. I wish the packaging was different because they tend to dry out.
Nycki M.
Nycki M.
Rochester, NY
I used these face wipes for the first time last night. I used them as a preliminary step to taking off my make up which worked very well, it even got off my waterproof eyeliner. It also smells great but may be a little strong. I didn't like that it left my face feeling sticky. Overall, I would recommend it, they work well.
Romeo G.
Romeo G.
Adairsville
This wipes are great! I use them every day during the winter because my skin becomes very dry. These little moisturizer wipes do great and makes my skin feel not only moisturized, but it also helps make my face look younger and makes me feel ready to start the day.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Wildomar, CA
So far these are the only face wipes that do not irritate my skin. The smell is a bit strong, very rose-y, but I got used to it. It does a pretty good job of cleaning off my makeup without irritating my skin at all. They are affordable and can be found at target. I love that they are cruelty free as well.
Ally G.
Ally G.
Blacklick, OH
These makeup wipes are some of my favorites, they are nice and gentle on the face and remove makeup well. They smell like roses and do not cause irritation, no matter how many times I wipe my eyes with them. The only improvement I ask for is that they are a bit more wet in the package, as sometimes they can be a bit dry and I have to run them under the sink.
Melly S.
Melly S.
Moore Oklahoma
Very good for the price, has a very pleasant smell. Had to stop usuing them due to eye irritation, I use the hibiscus ones now and they are amazing. The were effective though, remeoved makeuo really good. No room for Improvement. Love shea moisture.