BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Facial Wipes removes makeup and dirt without rinsing or drying. These biodegradable, naturally-infused towelettes remove makeup, dirt and impurities without rinsing or drying out skin. African Black Soap and Tea Tree Oil help to balance oily skin for a clearer appearance. Calendula Oil helps to calm and soothe skin. Skin feels balanced, refreshed and soothed. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. African Black Soap is a well-known natural remedy for oily, troubled skin. Tamarind Extract is a natural astringent which helps exfoliate and brighten skin. Tea Tree Oil promotes healing with naturally anti-septic properties. Gender: Unisex.

• what are your favorite makeup remover wipes? mine are She...4 Answers
Karen C.
The smell was great and I loved it in store as well as packaging. It was my first time trying SheaMoisture products. Unfortunately tried it on my face as makeup remover, I felt some stinging and burning and couldn't go for more than a few minutes before my eyes became irritated and I had to use face wash to wash off as much as I could. It was too harsh for me. But I am glad I did not let this product dictate the rest of the SheaMoisture line quality.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s good but it’s not great. For reference I will compare to neutrogena. It’s not a smooth wiping (even though the wipe is wet) it does require one to 3 times over the same spot. It smells great. It does remove mascara (never tried waterproof). I think the ingredients are much better in this one than neutrogena so I will stick with this one for now. Hopefully they can revise the formula but not change completely.
Kiera M.
Anderson, CA
I ran out of my rose water spray right when I didn't have that much money, so I bought these instead. I didn't have very high expectations, but I was totally blown away. They helped tone down my redness and left my skin feeling fresh. I now use them before I put my foundation on in the morning.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Great to clean your face when your being lazy! I keep products like this next to my bed so I can take off my makeup if needed or just to freshen up my skin. Price is fair and quality is great.
Morgan S.
Nashville, TN
I loved the cleanser version of these wipes, but I didn't feel as good about the wipes. I still felt like I had a ton of makeup on my face. It just didn't clean as well as I hoped. It still has the amazing smell of the Rose though. That's a plus. I use these in my pro-makeup kit still because they are gentle on all skin types!!
Shakira S.
I purchased these as a quick way to clean of my face when I'm in a rush. I can say that it removes the dirt and oil from my skin. It's a great value for the price. This is my first time using it and I will purchase it again. If you're looking for a product that will not only clean your dirt and oily skin at a reasonable price try SheaMoisture.
Ally G.
Blacklick, OH
These makeup wipes are some of my favorites, they are nice and gentle on the face and remove makeup well. They smell like roses and do not cause irritation, no matter how many times I wipe my eyes with them. The only improvement I ask for is that they are a bit more wet in the package, as sometimes they can be a bit dry and I have to run them under the sink.
April M.
This is super natural and efficient for taking off make up. It even gets all of your mascara off. My skin is super soft after use and looks great! Be careful around the eye area; although, it does a fabulous job it makes my eyes water and burn a little. SheaMoisture Peace Rose Facial Cleansing Wipes
Leah R.
Charlotte
Love the way this product makes my skin feel! It is very light and gentle but makes it very clean and moisturized. I purchased it on amazon and have seen it at target. I have purchased twice in the last year. I wish the packaging was different because they tend to dry out.
Kayla G.
I love the way these smell, but they don't do a great job of taking my makeup off. Packaging is pretty which is why I bought them, but I don't think I would buy them again. I probably would not recommend these to friends and family because we all wear a decent amount of makeup and it doesn't come off with these.

back