Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersSheaMoisture
Papaya & Viamin C Brighter Days Ahead Gel Cleanser

SheaMoisture Papaya & Viamin C Brighter Days Ahead Gel Cleanser

Dullness dragging you down? Look at the bright side! SheaMoisture's Brighter Days Ahead Gel Cleanser is infused with Papaya, vitamin C and fair trade Shea Butter. Our Gel Cleanser gently whisks away oil and impurities, revealing a fresh glow and radiant-looking skin. Made with an energizing blend of papaya, vitamin C and yuzu lemon with exfoliating jojoba beads, this cleanser is great for oily skin and combination skin. Clean, naturally luminous skin is one step away with our Papaya and vitamin C cleanser made for those looking to naturally exfoliate, and brighten their skin. Apply skin cleanser and makeup remover to wet skin in circular motions. Rinse cleansing gel with water and pat dry—revealing more radiant-looking skin. This face wash by SheaMoisture is formulated with no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil, no animal testing and no petroleum. Our Story: SheaMoisture is the legacy of Sofi Tucker, a pioneering mother of four and an entrepreneur, who sold Shea Butter, African Black Soap and homemade beauty preparations in Sierra Leone in 1912. We honor her vision by continuing to formulate with Raw Shea Butter handcrafted by women in Africa. With every purchase you show support of our mission to reinvest back in our communities.

How often can I use this gel?
Has anyone with combination, acne prone skin tried this?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Papaya & Viamin C Brighter Days Ahead Gel Cleanser!
Luana C.
Lowell, MA
SheaMoisture Papaya & Viamin C Brighter Days Ahead Gel Cleanser uploaded by Luana C.
This gel cleanser is very watery. Smells really clean and fresh but after using my face doesn’t feel clean. Maybe you have to double cleanse, if you wanna use this one... I used for couple days and I didn’t see any difference on my skin.
Vitaliia R.
Des Plaines, IL
SheaMoisture Papaya & Viamin C Brighter Days Ahead Gel Cleanser uploaded by Vitaliia R.
Good cleanser! Recommend. I like how vitamin c working with my skin, so I pay attention to this cleanser. Your skin will looks so bright and clean, it helps remove dead cells. I like it.
Aury M.
Jamaica, NY
SheaMoisture Papaya & Viamin C Brighter Days Ahead Gel Cleanser uploaded by Aury M.
I love this brand I got so happy when I got this product. It feels really good when I apply it in my face. In my opinion it doesn’t smell too much like the curly hair products 10/10
Tiffany R.
Concord, CA
SheaMoisture Papaya & Viamin C Brighter Days Ahead Gel Cleanser uploaded by Tiffany R.
I got this free from Influenster I was so surprised to learn that these have tiny micro beads but not so harsh that it dries your skin. Subtle scent. Works best if you really wet your face and hands then apply. You don’t need a lot it will develop into a nice lather. Okay now here’s the real test does it remove your makeup? Well I washed my face and then wanted to double check to see if my makeup was gone I used micellar water to check and guess what this removed my makeup! So mission accomplished. I really love the Shea Moisture brand and if you like it for the hair care you’ll love it for the skin cleanser too
Jessica C.
Stafford, VA
SheaMoisture Papaya & Viamin C Brighter Days Ahead Gel Cleanser uploaded by Jessica C.
It was slightly gritty like a scrub and had a scent of oranges. After using the product my face felt clean and refreshed. I have sensitive skin and wanted to see if it truly was good for all skin types. It truly was!
Kara B.
Eaton, OH
SheaMoisture Papaya & Viamin C Brighter Days Ahead Gel Cleanser uploaded by Kara B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how it smells. It’s not super thick and the scrubby beads don’t feel like rocks scraping my face. 🤣 I feel that if I accidentally didn’t get it all washed off it kinda soaks in like lotion, not sticky. It also doesn’t dry my face out.
Jenni E.
Dunlap, TN
SheaMoisture Papaya & Viamin C Brighter Days Ahead Gel Cleanser uploaded by Jenni E.
I've been using for a couple weeks now, and it really makes my fence feel soft. I love the smell I haven't really noticed a difference to my skin but I really haven't used it enough to know for sure. But I think it's going to be a great product.
Diana S.
SheaMoisture Papaya & Viamin C Brighter Days Ahead Gel Cleanser uploaded by Diana S.
My first impression was the scent reminds me of play-do kind of. Its a nice simple cleanser, the scent wouldn’t bother me so much since ill wash it off. It has tiny lil beads, i assume to exfoliate. I think this is a nice basic cleanser but I wouldnt grab it again.
Dana H.
Mobile, AL
SheaMoisture Papaya & Viamin C Brighter Days Ahead Gel Cleanser uploaded by Dana H.
This definitely needs to be apart of your skincare regiment. Softly exfoliates your skin while adding vitamins and nutrients that will help replace what your skin needs.
Raydi C.
SheaMoisture Papaya & Viamin C Brighter Days Ahead Gel Cleanser uploaded by Raydi C.
You can barely smell it, very easy to apply and to remove. It left my face very smooth for hours! However, after I used it for a couple of consecutive days, pimples and acne appeared on my face. Btw, is cruelty free!