BeautyBodyBody CareSheaMoisture

by SheaMoisture

It is an overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Overnight Face Oil for All Skin Types 100% Virgin Coconut Oil for Daily Hydration 1 oz!
Alicia M.
Florissant, MO
I love this so much! It’s not too heavy and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I use it a lot more during winter months when my skin is super dry. Very hydrating! I will buy again.
Aubrey M.
Newport News, VA
I love this face oil . It doesn’t feel too heavy on my face . It keeps it moisturize all through out the night . It also brightens up my face

Looking for your answer?