BY SHEAMOISTURE

Shea Moisture Our Best Loved Bar Soaps 4-Count 3.5 oz. (Pack of 3)

• Has anyone tried this ? 1 Answers
  • Is this sold at Walgreens? 1 Answers
  • Is this a yay or nay? I've been really wanting to try the Shea Mo...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tabytha S.
Tabytha S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I have only tried the "African Black Soap" but that is ALL I need! I use it everyday and I deal with extremely dry skin, eczema and psoriasis. This product CLEARS MY ECZEMA and helps calms my psoriasis(which is a more intense issue so I don't expect it to clear it up but it does sooth the itch and reduces the inflammation). Every person I have recommended it to with eczema says it cleared it completely or significantly reduced it. I use it on my scalp, my face and my back because, YES, it helps reduce acne as well. When I say help, it has almost cleared all my back acne. I ONLY RECOMMEND THE BAR VERSION FYI. The smell is non offensive to me, very light BUT the color is black and will cause some interesting things in the shower so keep some scrubbing bubbles handy. It is so worth it and at around $5 a bar, it's a steal...I'd pay $20 a bar for sure.
Nia L.
Nia L.
My life revolves around Shea Moisture products. I love the haircare and body care products. So I wanted to try out their bar soap. I got the 4 pack of soap at my local Target and it was reasonably priced. I tried the Peace Rose first. It was wonderful. It has a great fragrance and leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth. Next up was the Shea Butter bar. I like the natural scent, the way it lathers and coats my skin is amazing. But after my bath my skin felt terribly dry. The African black soap I only use for my face. Its literally my daily cleanser. I had to save the best for last. The Manuka Honey and Mafara Oil is simply the bees knees lol. Its so moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling fresh and hydrated. This kit is for dry skin. I give it 3 out of 5 stars because the raw shea butter bar.
kierra w.
kierra w.
Macon, GA
I love itit the best Details+
SheaMoisture's Raw Shea sulfate-free shampoo gently cleanses while deeply moisturizing and repairing dry, damaged or over-processed hair.

SheaMoisture's Story

Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.
Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced.
Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912.
Tested on the Tucker family for four generations. Never on animals.
Dezz M.
Dezz M.
My husband has acne prone skin and I do all of the shopping. So, finding the right brands of soap that don't make his break outs worse or, even better, help make the break outs better, is kind of a challenge for me. I have never had acne prone skin at all. So I read some reviews and we tried a few different Charcoal or African Black soaps. Those were all okay but some over moisturized his already oily skin. So, I found shea moistures African black soap and woe. The price point was better than most AND it didn't over moisturize or under moisturize and it didn't cause any more break outs. I am only giving 4 stars because shea moistures soap didn't cause his breakouts to get worse however it did not help them either.
Arelys R.
Arelys R.
My husband and I used these soap bars! They are great quality! They smell lovely. They are made with all natural and organic products. Each soap lathers nicely. It didn't irritate my skin or my husbands sensitive skin. The bars felt very moisturizing on the skin. They are marketed for dry skin . This company has a special platform to help others in needs. So not only are you buying a great product that's good for your skin, your also doing some extra good in the world. I give four stars because although the quality is amazing it still is a little pricey for my Liking. You do get four 3.5 bars, which is great for anyone who like myself, wanted to test out this brands soaps. They are definitely worth a try.
Leanea
Leanea
San Diego, CA
I usually use an African Black Soap from beauty supply stores or mom and pop type shops in Atlanta as it's very easy to come by but when I flew back home to California, I realized that I'd left it in Atlanta. My skin freaks out every time I come home for some reason so I really needed a soap that was both natural enough, gentle enough, and efficient enough to help keep my skin balanced. I decided to try out SheaMoisture's African Black Soap and I have to say that I love it! It smells great and I've started to use it for my whole body and not just my face. It's formulated for acne and troubled skin so it has helped tremendously with decreasing my breakouts! Would definitely recommend it.
Alaina L.
Alaina L.
Trenton, NJ
I used the Shea Moisture Black Soap for the first time about 4 months ago because a close friend recommended it for fading stretch marks, discoloration, and evening skin tone, but mostly for my acne. Well, I can tell you that I've never stopped using it and I absolutely love their product. It definitely has done all that I was told it would do, plus it has an AMAZING scent. Even though this product is not advertised for the reasons I have decided to use it, I'm so glad I tried it. I also love the rawness of the soap. It ha AMAZING exfoliating properties as well. Best. Brand. Ever. My whole family uses it and we absolutely love it. 100% recommended.
Danny M.
Danny M.
Greensboro, NC
Recently. I tried the African Black Soap, Eczema & Psoriasis Therapy Medicated Cleansing Bar for sensitive skin.

A month or so ago, I lived in a beach area. I started to tan fairly rapidly this yr & my skin was dry, not patchy, but I had the sweaty red bump eczema that most little children get on their hands & behind their knees.

I used this for 3 days, 2x/day on my eczema patches. Rinse 1st, soap up & let it sit, rinse off. Follow up with Aloe Vera. No more patches in 3 days.

Often times, medicated soaps don't rinse clean & leave an odd sleek residue on the skin. Not with this bar. There was no drying out phase b4 the healing, nor did it burn
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
It leaves your skin feeling SUPER soft. It's so moisturizing and smells heavenly!! I purchased mine from a hole foods store, which is a little more expensive, but worth it, because I feel like sometimes other stores tamper with the product. I'm not a huge fan of bar soap, because I feel like it leaves a residue on my skin, but this specific brand was recommended to me. I just gave it four stars, because, like I said it's a bar soap and I feel like they leave residue on my skin, but it didn't dry my skin out like most bar soaps do, so I was impressed with that as well as how soft it left my skin. I'd give it a 4.5 star score if I could!
The products are certified organic and don't contain anything that I really don't want and need in and on my body period! no sulfates, parabens, and perfumes. My favorite is the African black Soap. I love the scent of each and every bar here. I find the scent light and comforting. No animal testing ever, and that is important to me. Many times you can get these on a BOGO type deal or even know that a percentage goes back to Community Commerce if purchased at Target, so you are giving back! For all everyone, all skin types, including my skin that has some now only very slight patches of eczema!, there's something for YOu too!
Danyeal W.
Danyeal W.
Oxford, MS
Is this a yay or nay? I've been really wanting to try the Shea Moisture body products but I have really sensitive skin, so I'm kind of afraid
Adilene C.
Adilene C.
Lancaster, CA
I am on the search for a cleanser for acne. I've tried a couple of popular cleansers but nothings worked for my acne or scars. Would anyone recommend this soap for acne and acne scars?
Amber S.
Amber S.
Union grove, Al
I have been looking for a new soap. Is this conditioning and moisturizing soap that is good for sensitive skin?
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone tried this ?
Heather H.
Heather H.
Spicewood, TX
Does this product leave you feeling oily?