BY SHEAMOISTURE #78 in Bar Soap

Descriptions:

Soaps were nice average size to sample a variety of Sheamoisture soaps. For some reason, the rose (or pink) soap smelled different than the SM rose soap I've tried in the past. However, all soaps lather well and left the skin soft and moisturized.

SheaMoisture Our Best Loved Bar Soaps
  • "I have only used the black African bar soap from Shea Moisture, but I would love to try all of them. I use the black African soap exclusively on my face and body. I have always had very problematic, combination skin and have tried all kinds of face washed geared toward acne and this is the best by far. It is gentle enough that my skin feels so soft, but it works to fight my acne problems. My skin feels so clean after I wash it, and the price is great! One bar lasts at least 2 months. I definitely recommended anyone to try the black African soap even if they don't have acne, but especially if you do. " in 408 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin and loved the moisturizer from the Shea Moisture. I would recommend this to everyone with Sjogrens Syndrome. I use it every day and it last a long time." in 238 reviews
Summer S.
Oakland , CA
I just got done finishing this box of soaps that I got as a gift, and let me just say Wow!!!! Sheamoisture is now one of my favorite companies out there. There was 4 soaps, all 4 were for different uses. One was a charcoal soap that is great for detox and acne. & one had shea butter in it that's very moisturizing. All 4 soaps were pretty big, it was definitely affordable and I highly suggest you check them out.
Cael H.
Augusta, GA
I really love SheaMoisture in general. I work at Ulta and have used my fair share of their products. As far as the bars of soap they have, my 2 favorites are the SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bar, SheaMoisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Soap. The Dragon’s Blood And Coffee Cherry is bomb AF too.
Telma Ƭ.
Bridgewater
I bought this set during my pregnancy because i wanted to use the least amount of chemicals on my belly, and i have always loved shea moisture products for being made with natural ingredients. I specially like the yellow one and the pink one. They left my skin feeling clean but moisturized!
Thee S.
Tucson
The best shea butter product! Great product. It smells amazing. Makes your skin feel so moisturized and doesn't leave a heavy residue on your skin like other washes do. This has never thrown my ph balance off (sorry if tmi) but this is a review im honest and true to the tee. Even my husband loves to wash his body with this!
Miss A.
I got this set at Burlington for 2.99. I was so surprised because Shea Moisture is usually pricy so I was really amazed to see all 6 soaps for a very good deal. For some reason, they weren't as moisturizing as I thought they would be. I still haven't finished using them all.
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
I love Shea moisture. I use a lot of there products. This product is very long- lasting. Has a great scent just like the rest of them do. I use it all the time day and night. I buy this product all the time so yes I would buy it again.
Lauren W.
I absolutely love this set! It comes with all of my favorite shea moisture soaps. These keep my skim so clean and don’t over dry my skin at all. A little goes a long way and the bar lasts me a really long time. They’re so well priced and amazing quality. I would for sure recommend these!
Kristen M.
This soap is a bit expensive, for soap. It leaves you clean no filmy feel but squeaky clean. It’s not as moisturizing as I would expect from a bar soap in the price range. I would recommend the charcoal bar soap to acne prone skin but otherwise. Get the body wash instead.
Heather P.
Dayton, OH
I purchased a bar of the African black soap a couple months ago and I love it. It was very cheap and lasts forever! I saw it randomly walking down the skin care aisle at Target and decided to give it a try. I love the scent. Not too strong or offensive. I have very sensitive, red, acne prone skin, and this soap does not irritate my skin at all. I do wish it calmed down my redness a little. That would be my only complaint. I love how it completely removes my long lasting makeup as well. Overall, a great product and I'd definitely recommend to a friend!
Jennifer F.
orlando, florida
I love Shea Moisture from the few products of theirs that I've used so I purchased this product since there is four different soaps that I've yet to try. They are smaller than the single bars you can buy at the store, but they are still decent sized and will last me quite some time. They all smell really amazing!
Danyeal W.
Oxford, MS
Is this a yay or nay? I've been really wanting to try the Shea Moisture body products but I have really sensitive skin, so I'm kind of afraid
Adilene C.
Lancaster, CA
I am on the search for a cleanser for acne. I've tried a couple of popular cleansers but nothings worked for my acne or scars. Would anyone recommend this soap for acne and acne scars?
Amber S.
Union grove, Al
I have been looking for a new soap. Is this conditioning and moisturizing soap that is good for sensitive skin?
Heather H.
Spicewood, TX
Does this product leave you feeling oily?
Morgan H.
Cambridge, OH
I've been looking for a bar soap that actually does moisturize unlike ones at the drugstore that only claim to and leave a sheer residue on my skin. My question is one: how do these smell? And two: are they actually moisturizing?

back