BY SHEAMOISTURE

For fine, thin hair. Volumize & soften. Creates fuller, healthier hair. No animal testing Biotin: Strengthens the hair follicle. Yucca: Thickens hair and helps prevent hair loss. Baobab Oil: Contains Vitamins A, C, D, E and F to fortify and strengthen hair. Contains no: Parabens. Phthalates. Paraffin. Gluten. Propylene glycol. Mineral Oil. Synthetic fragrance. PABA.

• Does this volumizing shampoo turn hair to a fluff... Be the first to answer!
  • I have thin hair that tangles very easily. I would like to know i...1 Answers
  • Whats the difference between this and the yucca and plantain anti...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Iris C.
Realmente enamorada ūüėć de estos productos en especial este con yuca lo us√≥ tambi√©n con el conditiner y excelente adem√°s tiene un rico olor deja mi cabello manejable. No lo deja para nada graso ni encrespado
Anais G.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is the best shampoo i have evee used. The natural ingredients and the scent are what makes this product so great. For it being a natural product it doea work wonders.
Amanda C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Shea moisture is amazing. This helps with breakage and I like the masque for this too. This whole company never fails me.
Chalsey W.
I love this shampoo. It doesn't make my hair tangle as much and it strengthens my hair. The scent is bomb.
Candace S.
Stone Mountain, GA
You certainly have to shop around to find this on sale. I got a small sample at an Asian beauty supply. I'd rather pay $2 for a sample rather be out $8 if I don't like a product. I loved the smell and it makes my hair clean but not stripped. I have to use the leave in conditioner after. I find I have less shedding when I use this product. I use Co-Wash, but I've used Shea Moisture as the weekly shampoo. I did like it, and were price not a factor I'd buy it again and get the entire line to see what the line did for my hair, but there are comparable products on the market that have fewer ingredients and cost less. Being on a budget prevents me from being able to give this a long term chance.
Gayle K.
San Francisco
This product works exactly as defined when it says that it will thicken your hair it means it. Its available at target and ulta, so its easy to get your hands on, plus there is also online. In terms of product its sulfate free which is really nice, but can be a bit off putting the first couple times that you use it.
Alysia R.
This product doesn't feel like regular shampoo it feels less harsher compared to others and it's honestly my favorite it keeps my hair really healthy and feels nice. I would recommend it to other people.
Aaliyah R.
Tavares
This really thickens my hair and it works really went with damaged hair gaining its volume and you can find it at your local drug store if walmart i think it's personally for both oily and dry scalp.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
I was drawn to Shea Moisture because of its natural ingredients and message of the brand. This was the first long term hair product of theirs I have used. This shampoo does a great job of cleaning and leaving hair feeling healthy. It definitely makes my hair feel stronger and less prone to continued breakage. Helps with frizz. Personally I didn't notice a huge improvement in the repairing of existing split ends; that and the higher price are the reasons I gave it 4/5 stars. Overall, if prone to thin, brittle hair I would give it a try.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
This one is so soft and creamy in comparison to others in this brand that sometimes have a thicker formula. I have thin hair and this definitely makes my hair thicker, and adds shine. The smell is great. Sometimes I mix or wash with this one and the Jamaican Black Castor Oil one and that works well for me. My hair is so much healthy since incorporating this brand into my hair care.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Would you prefer this over other thickening shampoos?
Brittney D.
Anaheim, CA
Whats the difference between this and the yucca and plantain anti breakage stre ngthening shampoo?
Sofia R.
Whittier, CA
I have thin hair that tangles very easily. I would like to know if this shampoo helps with detangling as well as giving volume at the same time? I keep passing by it at work but I'm not too sure if it's worth it. I love shea moisture. This brand has an amazing facial care line.
Has anyone found a shampoo that is close to the Shea Moisture Thickening Shampoo? I do not like the Strengthening shampoo that people say replaced it. I am so disappointed that they discontinued it, it was perfect for my hair!
Sarah w.
Does this volumizing shampoo turn hair to a fluffy unmanageable mess, or does it just add volume to look and feel fuller? It is a refreshing sweet smell or subtle?