BY SHEAMOISTURE

For fine, thin hair. Volumize & soften. Creates fuller, healthier hair. No animal testing Biotin: Strengthens the hair follicle. Yucca: Thickens hair and helps prevent hair loss. Baobab Oil: Contains Vitamins A, C, D, E and F to fortify and strengthen hair. Contains no: Parabens. Phthalates. Paraffin. Gluten. Propylene glycol. Mineral Oil. Synthetic fragrance. PABA.

• Does this volumizing shampoo turn hair to a fluff... Be the first to answer!
  • I have thin hair that tangles very easily. I would like to know i...1 Answers
  • Whats the difference between this and the yucca and plantain anti...2 Answers
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely have my favorite when it comes to she’s moisture but I’ve tried so many and they’ve all done an excellent job
On my hair . I will always use Shea moisture best thing invented since slice bread .
Kassandra D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much I will buy again and again it leaves your hair clean and soft no concerns at this time but you can get this almost anywhere it smells nice too I really like that it doesn’t have a lot harsh chemicals
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works exactly as defined when it says that it will thicken your hair it means it. Its available at target and ulta, so its easy to get your hands on, plus there is also online. In terms of product its sulfate free which is really nice, but can be a bit off putting the first couple times that you use it.
Micah B.
Taylor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's really watery and i really haven't seen a change in my hair with it on. I really don't like the smell, I mean it's better then some profits I've used but wow
Katherine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing! Used this after terrible post partum hair shedding and is gradually stopped my hair from falling out! Leaves my hair feeling luxurious and hydrated! Love this stuff!!
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Outstanding product. Everything from the scent to the results. It’s a distinguishing scent that it isn’t overwhelming. It’s hard to compare any of SheaMoisture products to any other brand. This targets thinning hair and aids in regrowth.
Sam B.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m not going on to do anything about tomorrow morning then leave it to your parents and I can go get over there you want me over here I don’t know if I want you know what I mean I’m just laying here and it’s just I’ll
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was drawn to Shea Moisture because of its natural ingredients and message of the brand. This was the first long term hair product of theirs I have used. This shampoo does a great job of cleaning and leaving hair feeling healthy. It definitely makes my hair feel stronger and less prone to continued breakage. Helps with frizz. Personally I didn't notice a huge improvement in the repairing of existing split ends; that and the higher price are the reasons I gave it 4/5 stars. Overall, if prone to thin, brittle hair I would give it a try.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is so soft and creamy in comparison to others in this brand that sometimes have a thicker formula. I have thin hair and this definitely makes my hair thicker, and adds shine. The smell is great. Sometimes I mix or wash with this one and the Jamaican Black Castor Oil one and that works well for me. My hair is so much healthy since incorporating this brand into my hair care.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Would you prefer this over other thickening shampoos?
Brittney D.
Anaheim, CA
Whats the difference between this and the yucca and plantain anti breakage stre ngthening shampoo?
Sofia R.
Whittier, CA
I have thin hair that tangles very easily. I would like to know if this shampoo helps with detangling as well as giving volume at the same time? I keep passing by it at work but I'm not too sure if it's worth it. I love shea moisture. This brand has an amazing facial care line.
Sarah w.
Does this volumizing shampoo turn hair to a fluffy unmanageable mess, or does it just add volume to look and feel fuller? It is a refreshing sweet smell or subtle?
Has anyone found a shampoo that is close to the Shea Moisture Thickening Shampoo? I do not like the Strengthening shampoo that people say replaced it. I am so disappointed that they discontinued it, it was perfect for my hair!