BY SHEAMOISTURE

A bounty of nutrient-rich tropical ingredients high in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids that stimulate collagen production, improve skin firmness and fill out wrinkles naturally. Antioxidant-rich hibiscus flower extract with coconut oil, helps to maintain skin elasticity, improve hydration and protect against moisture loss. Songyi mushroom extract naturally brightens and evens skin tone. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, Formaldehyde, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA, or animal ingredients. Ethically traded ingredients, sustainably produced. Cruelty free, no animal testing.

SheaMoisture Organic Shea Butter Wash
  • "I can't begin to articulate how much I love Shea Moisture Body Wash. First the fragrance of Coconut & Hibiscus is intoxicating." in 3 reviews
  • "I love that it smells great and a little goes a long way so it last longer." in 2 reviews
  • "This is my staple product it leaves your skin feeling so soft and a little goes a long way it also smells great." in 2 reviews
  • "this is great this is a great product and it smells amazing while leaving your skin soft and moisturized all day" in 2 reviews
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Orange, CA
Bought this because I wanted a really good smelling and moisturizing body wash. This smells amazing in bottle, but the scent doesn't seem to stay on my body long after a shower. I now mix it with another good smelling product in a bath sponge to give a longer lasting scent effect. It is very moisturizing, just like it says. And it's got Vit E, Coconut oil (which it smells highly of), and Hibiscus Flower. IF the price was just a bit lower (I paid $9.98 at Target). I would highly recommend it be given a try. But with that price, I want more than just moisturizing soap. I want that Coconut smell to last longer.
Daphney D.
Daphney D.
Absolute all-time favorite body wash! I initially purchased this body wash from Target when I had tried other Shea Moisture hair/body products. Coconut & Hibiscus is the scent used for curly hair (which I have), so I decided to try out this scented body wash as well. And it's been my favorite ever since! Love the smell, doesn't leave residue or skin feeing sticky or dry. I use it everyday and it doesn't cause any skin irritation (and I suffer from sensitive skin). It claims to treat skin discolorations, which I haven't seen a difference personally, but still no complaints!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Plainfield, NJ
In love with this body wash! It is definitely great for dry skin. Out of all the products I have tested on myself this one seems to be the best one for me all year around. It is in a gel texture so it does not leave a film on your skin, and it smells amazing on the skin!! I would recommend it to anyone who has a difficult time finding the best organic body wash for dry skin.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Los Angeles, CA
I found this at an open air market and decided to try. I loved this product, but I can be honest and say I loved it so much because of the scent. I felt that it was more like a bubble bath than a body wash because it didn't lather like a traditional body wash. If you love lather then this is not the product for you. If I found it on a great deal I would get it again
Eleni C.
Eleni C.
Larkspur, CA
This body wash is great for a light feeling body cleanse. It smells great and does leave me feeling clean- but I give it 4/5 stars because I didn't care for the texture (for lack of better words.) It feels like lotion in the shower which was a little confusing at first, but that's a personal preference and may not bother other people at all.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Lewisville, NC
Love the scent of the body wash. Cleans and makes your body feel silky. A little goes a long way and I love it. Very gentle on ur body and not oily. Wish it came in a bigger bottle and the cost is decent but a little too much. But I love this body wash, matter fact I love the whole line..
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Wildomar, CA
This body wash smells amazing, makes my skin feel so soft, and it lathers up really well. You don't need a whole lot of product either. I love this brand and this is definitely going to be something I will continue to buy. I even use it for my little on her sensitive skin. I love it!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
This product is seriously one for the books. I had horrible dry skin and with having eczema it was unbearable and unsightly, after using this product tho it is seriously like a night and day difference. My skin has never looked so soft and trust me it looks how it feels.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Rensselaer, IN
I love this creamy body wash! It foams up nicely with only a small amount. The smell is devine. My skin is so soft after using this. I use this body wash every day to feel clean and soft. The best part? This is a cruelty free product. I would recommend this to anyone!
Clark D.
Clark D.
Columbia, SC
This body wash smelled AMAZING!!! It lasted me for a long time as well. The lather from the body wash was perfect and the scent was long lasting. Definitely a great value. I've been a fan of the Shea Moisture body washes for a while and I would definitely recommend
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Timberlea, NS
Is this good for more sensitive skin?