SheaMoisture Organic Shea Butter Soap Bar uploaded by J├ęssica S.SheaMoisture Organic Shea Butter Soap Bar uploaded by Katie F.SheaMoisture Organic Shea Butter Soap Bar uploaded by Suzie L.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #43 in Bar Soap

Our All-Natural, Nutrient-Rich Bar Soap Bathes Your Skin In Anti-Oxidant-Rich Red Bush Extract And Anti-Inflammatory Sage. Detoxifying &Amp; Healing&Nbsp; With&Nbsp;Egyptian Musk&Nbsp; No Parabens, Phthalates, Paraffin, Gluten, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Paba, Synthetic Color, Dea Or Sulfates Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing Certified Organic Ingredients Made In Usa

• Who has tried this soap and liked It?1 Answers
  • Is this soap any good?4 Answers
  • Does this work SheaMoisture Organic Shea Butter Soap Bar for acne a...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mercy
Mercy
When Shea Moisture came out with there bath line, I thought I had died and went to heave. I already loved their hair care line so I had high hopes for this new line as well. And of course they did not disappoint. This product glides on your skin and leaves it baby soft. With the added benefit of the Shea butter (which is always a good time) you get a deep moisture without the cakey feeling. The price is maybe on the pricey side compare to your regular bath soap but if you want to be regular then go ahead. But if you want to truly moisturize your skin then the Shea Moisture Organic Shea Butter Soap Bar is your guy. Your skin will thank you.
Alison P.
Alison P.
I bought this bar of soap just out of curiosity. I've always heard my friends rave about this brand, so I thought I would try it out ! This particular item caught my attention because I normally do not use par soaps, I only use cetephil and those kinds of bars of soap to wash my face with. But I don't usually use it on my body. But this one was surprisingly very nice on my skin ! I liked the bar form with the Shea butter ! I felt like it left my skin a lot softer than my regular liquid soap that I usually use on my body. Since the first bar, I have repurchased ! I also don't run out of it as fast as the liquid soap ! Thats a plus !
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Toledo, OH
I give this product a 4 out of 5 just because it's a bar and not liquid. We love Shea butters products . Both me and my daughter have very sensitive skin it's hard to find products that leave our skin moisturized. This product leaves your skin feeling moisturized and soft! Also, the fact that the brand doesn't use ingredients that breaks out , dries or leave a film on your skin. Great for adults and babies with normal, combo, sensitive and dry skin.
Laila F.
Laila F.
I bought this soap after a friend recommended it to me. I usually wear a full face of makeup so I was very impressed when the soap was able to remove all my face and eye makeup with one wash. However, I did notice that it did dry my skin out & I have really oily skin so I guess that's a good thing. I would still recommend to moisturizer after using it. The smell was also pleasant. And the best part was that one bar soap lasted me for a long time!
Zachary P.
Zachary P.
All of shea moisture's bar soaps are phenomenal! They last a very long time, because they're so large, but are still very affordable. And for what the ingredients are, its even more affordable. The scents are always lovely, they leave your skin feeling cleansed but not stripped and you have a sense of purity because of the natural ingredients.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Largo, FL
Shea Moisture provides a bar soap that you can feel good about. Made from organic shea butter, this bar soap is cleansing while also moisturizing and nourishing. It leaves the skin feeling soft and supple. I highly recommend it for everyone due to its high quality organic ingredients, lack of harmful chemicals, and skin nourishing benefits.
Laquarra A.
Laquarra A.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product. It worked wonders for my skin during last winter when it dried out. It made me skin glow from the beginning of the day to the very end. The only reason I stop using this soap is because once my skin was back in perfect condition the soap was beginning to make my skin feel like it had a second coat of moisture on it.
Jacque D.
Jacque D.
Round Lake, IL
This soap is incredible! It smells great and doesn't leave your skin dry and flaky like some other bar soaps do. You skin feels soft and silky and smells amazing! I got mine from amazon, but you can get them almost anywhere. Its not harsh or overdrying, so you can use it everyday. I have already ordered a second bar...so i wont run out.
Kaulin J.
Kaulin J.
San Francisco, CA
This soap smells amazing! It is a subtle fragrance that lingers a little bit all day. It definitely made my skin less dry and it has a gentle exfoliation aspect. I have sensitive skin and I did not break out at all and although it is a little pricey compared to other soaps it lasts longer and I feel like it moisturized my skin better.
Nicolette B.
Nicolette B.
I've tried this once because I figured it could be faster than using body wash. It definitely was faster although for some reason I still feel waxy and dry when I use soap bars. I liked the smell and I didn't get itchy like I usually do when using soap bars. That's why I gave it three stars, because I just prefer body wash.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this soap any good?
Arturia S.
Arturia S.
Athens, GA
I love all of their soaps, and would love to try this but I haven't seen in-store. Where can this be found?
Detria C.
Detria C.
Folsom, CA
I'm curious how it smells is it musky? I love shea moisture but don't like a strong smell!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Where can I buy this in NJ?
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Who has tried this soap and liked It?