BY SHEAMOISTURE

Traditional shea butter uses: Wrinkles, dry skin, psoriasis, massage, hair care, stretch marks, burns, arthritis, chapped lips, sun damage, cracked and dry heels or elbows, small wounds and scrapes, diaper rash , insect bites & stings, muscle fatigue, aches & tension. Infused with frankincense & myrrh. Anti-aging, hydrating & rejuvenating. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, Formaldehyde, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA, or animal ingredients. Ethically traded ingredients, sustainably produced. Cruelty free, no animal testing.

• SheaMoisture Organic Shea Butter #influenster is this a good deep...2 Answers
  • How would you compare this to coconut oil2 Answers
  • How does it smell and does it cost alot2 Answers
Lea D.
Davis, Ca
My daughter has eczema that gets very bad at times. This leaves her with cracked skin behind her knees and painful rashes on her legs, her bum and her torso. When the rashes break out, regular body lotions can be painful to her sensitive skin. Organic Shea butter is the only product that both does not hurt as well as heals her rashes. Within a few nights of applying after her bath, we see a major improvement in skin texture and healing.
For day to day use this Shea butter is very moisturizing without a cloying smell. My whole family uses it. When my daughter's eczema breaks out, it is our absolute go to product.
D C.
Slidell, LA
The Shea Moisture Organic Shea Butter is a great moisturizer. I Warm it up a little bit between my hands and rub it all over after a shower. Hold in moisture well, although tends to be a little greasy and may leave marks on your sheets, but I don't mind! My skin is baby soft for days and it never feels cakey or gross like some moisturizers do when you sweat. This is on my list as a must have for the winter months and a great addition to my summer routine! :)
Kim D.
Glenside, PA
I'm pretty Impressed with this product, I've used quite a few moisturizers and this one competes with some of the higher end ones I've tried at a drug store price. It's very soothing for my skin and smells good. Target sells it for 11.99 i believe. It leaves my skin so soft and hydrated, it rid of all of my dry patches. Sometimes it can sit a bit heavy on a warm humid day that's why I gave it 4 instead of 5.
Lani A.
I really enjoy the scent of this product, it's very earthy and comforting. When I put it on before bed I wake up to smooth and soft skin. One con is that it's a little difficult to get out of the tub, you can use the back of your nail to dig some out. Because it's thick and a little difficult to use, I don't use it all the time. It is lovely when I do use it.
Samantha H.
Saint Ignace, MI
This was an absolute life-saver for my dry, damaged hair. I've highlighted, dyed, and bleached my hair several times and this went on thick and creamy to really saturate the shaft. I left it on for 5 minutes and it smelled AMAZING. And once I rinsed it out, it was smooth and silky without any further product. A must-try for damaged hair!
Tabatha M.
Austin, AR
I personally don't like the way the butter feels but it does its purpose of moisturizing the skin perfectly. Shea butter always makes wonderful scents and the price of the brand isn't to expensive. I use it more on my children than I do myself, especially my daughter because it works wonderfully on her super dry skin!
Ashley C.
Myrtle Creek
I love Shea Moisture Organic Shea Butter!!ūüėć It made my skin sooo soft and my skin was literally glowing! I use it on my kids too! My family has sensitive skin and this the only product that doesn't make us breakout or get a rash. The love all the Shea Moisture Products! All their products deserve 5 stars for sure!ūüėć
Deanna P.
Alexandria, VA
This shea butter is really moisturizing and makes my skin feel really soft and luxurious. The scent is pretty light compared to other Shea Moisture products (I prefer the hibiscus scent), but I'd still buy it again. I like the selection of Shea Moisture products at my local Target and Walgreens.
Zykia D.
I use this everyday. I also have the sea butter infused with coconut and hibiscus, it's very gental. Iv been using it for about a month..tbh I haven't really noticed a difference ūüėź I rub it on the heels of my feet , my stretch marks and on my face it's a great moisturizer but that's about it ūüėĆ
Jasmine W.
Dolton, IL
I have very dry skin and have to put on moisturizer daily. This butter is very soothing for my skin with its thick consistency. I put it on right after my shower so that it can seep into my skin and last longer. It also smells really good and is good for the skin because of the shea butter.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
How do you get around the solid-ness of Shea butter in cold climates? Are you microwaving the jar? Blending it with something to smooth it out?
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Does anyone know if this product helps with stretch marks?
Can you use this in your hair?
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
How would you compare this to coconut oil
Tatiana N.
East Windsor, CT
SheaMoisture Organic Shea Butter #influenster is this a good deep conditioner or treatment for curly hair ?