BY SHEAMOISTURE

Traditional shea butter uses: Wrinkles, dry skin, psoriasis, massage, hair care, stretch marks, burns, arthritis, chapped lips, sun damage, cracked and dry heels or elbows, small wounds and scrapes, diaper rash , insect bites & stings, muscle fatigue, aches & tension. Infused with frankincense & myrrh. Anti-aging, hydrating & rejuvenating. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, Formaldehyde, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA, or animal ingredients. Ethically traded ingredients, sustainably produced. Cruelty free, no animal testing.

• SheaMoisture Organic Shea Butter #influenster is this a good deep...2 Answers
  • How would you compare this to coconut oil2 Answers
  • How does it smell and does it cost alot3 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got this as a gift from a friend, and at first, I wasn’t a huge fan,... I mean, Frankincense & Myrrh is a pretty strong and specific scent. And I wasn’t quite sure if I wanted to incorporate this into my routine knowing that this scent was gonna follow me around wherever I go.

Fast forward to almost 2 years later,...

I love this little jar. That’s right, 2 years later, and it STILL isn’t empty. This stuff is amazing. I don’t even know what to call it,... Is it a salve? A lotion? Whatever it is, it has healed and rejuvenated even the most stubborn dry patches and skin issues I’ve had. I recently burned my finger (not too badly, but enough to leave a scar). I put this shea butter on every night since, and the scar is smooth and already fading away. It prevents my skin from dehydrating during the harsh winter cold and makes even the roughest spots completely disappear. Thick cracked heels? Gone. Scaly flaking elbows? Bye-bye. This small jar of thick almost-solid miracle product makes your skin new again. And it does it at an affordable cost.

Yes, the scent is kinda strong and if you aren’t a fan of either Frankincense or Myrrh, you may not be able to endure using this. But I’ve gotten to like the scent over time. It’s very natural and warm, and it doesn’t assault your nose.

Overall, I definitely recommend this. You won’t regret it after you feel your baby-soft skin.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Shea butter is so amazing. I initially bought it because I was getting a few ingredients together to make my own lip scrub. And it really is a nice addition to the one I made. But I use it as chapstick it's so soft and creamy! It is solid and you just rub it in your hands and it warms up and becomes a liquid. I use it at night on my hands, it is thick so it can be annoying during the day if you don't go really light. But I like to slather it on my hands and elbows. I also read it's good for your hair so sometimes if I have a little too much on my hands I'll rub it in the ends of my hair. Overall it was a great purchace and I'll definitely but again. I actually have been perfering it over coconut oil lately!!!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I️ use this has a hair masque! It works so so well. I️ apply it to wet hair after the shower and let it sit until morning. It leaves your hair feeling baby soft and shiny. I️ highly recommend this to anyone that may have slight hair damage. It’s amazing!
Hannah S.
Whitesboro
I bought this product at target and love it! It makes my skin so smooth that I actually got compliments on how soft my skin looked. However, it its pricy. And make sure not to apply right before your about to go out. It makes your skin look oily for the first hour or so!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Shea Moisture products have quickly become one of my most favorite products on the market! I love that they are natural & cruelty free! Compared to other similar natural products like Tom's, you get more bang for your buck & superior results. The level of Moisture you get from any of their products from their faces masks to their body butter, is much greater than other comparable products & brands. With She Moisture, my skin soaks it up & feels so hydrated & healthy. With other natural brands products, I often notice a oily & or chalky residue, which I usually tolerate due to it being chem free & cruelty free. Now, FINALLY... I feel like I can enjoy a natural product that also has superior results!!! Love this product & the whole brand!! Highly recommend! SheaMoisture Organic Shea Butter Wash. SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Kids Extra-Moisturizing DetanglerSheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask
Natalie S.
  This raw Shea butter infused w/ frankincense and myrrh is absolutely amazing. It's made w/ certified organic ingredients & who doesn't love all natural ingredients. I can read every ingredient  on the label. It works so well on dry skin, rough skin like my elbows & heels.  As an expecting mom, I use it on my tummy to prevent stretch marks.  Even if my skin isn't feeling dry the more I  use it the softerer & the brighter my skin becomes.   So before I turn in for the night, I apply Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter on my hands, lips, tummy, elbows, feet, & face knowing that the rich, anti-aging, hydrating, rejuvenating Raw Shea Butter will promote & maintain healthy happy skin!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love how shiny and smooth this product makes my hair! I've found with experimenting that it works best if I first put a gel in my curl, let it dry almost completely, then use this balm while the hair is barely damp--it will re-define the curl, but will also completely tame all of the frizz. I have never had shiny or soft curls before using this product. Last night I even went out in the rain, and it still looked perfect when I got home! It smells great too! Don't use too much, or it will leave your hair oily and sticky.
Krystal M.
I actually bought this product by accident. Lol. I was in a rush at target and I thought it was for hair because I found it in the hair section but turned out I was wrong.
And honestly I don't regret buying this product. It does wonders for the skin. I broke out real badly on my neck/chest area and nothing was working and it actually got worse. But after one use, it made my skin feel so moisturizing and hydrating.
I thought it was to good to be true so I tested it out on my most dryest spots (feet&elbows) and my gosh it really worked after one use.
I also use this on my children who suffer bad eczema and it also does wonders for them!
This is now my holy grail item.
Robyn D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not their best mask, but I did use it as regular conditioner for a while. My hair was so damaged. I would say it's probably decent on more healthy hair, like my now hair, but it's hard to go back. However I do have their inchin oil Omega 369 cleansing conditioner and Manuka honey and Africa rock fig mask in my shower right now.
Amber J.
When I got this product I was wanting to use it on my skin after I cleansed it. The consistency is too think for that, leaves the skin super oily and the smell of it, isn't the best either. But the way the product gets the job done is another story. I now put it on my hair daily because I have very dry hair with split ends from all the bleaching. It makes my hair so soft within a couple hours from wearing it. My hair would be very puffy and dry and after leaving it on, it was smooth and almost like regular hair again! Love it.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do you get around the solid-ness of Shea butter in cold climates? Are you microwaving the jar? Blending it with something to smooth it out?
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Does anyone know if this product helps with stretch marks?
Jessica J.
How does it smell and does it cost alot
Can you use this in your hair?
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How would you compare this to coconut oil