SheaMoisture Organic Raw Shea Chamomile & Argan Oil Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo

BY SHEAMOISTURE #21 in Children's Bath

Bathe skin gently with this ultra-moisturizing product. Soothing aloe vera skin-softening argan oil and healing chamomile, frankincense & myrrh extracts cleanse and nourish baby s delicate hair and body. Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes and heals dry skin with its high content of fatty acids and vitamins. Argan oil: High in vitamin E, this rare oil softens and renews the skin. With frankincense & myrrh: Given as a gift of beauty throughout history, these precious extracts repair and rejuvenate skin. Suitable for all ages. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA, or sulfates &l.

• Are you aware that with each purchase of Shea Moisture that you h...7 Answers
  • I want to start using this on my littles especially my youngest w...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for curly thick hair? 2 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way with this line of products and it's true for this body wash as well! " in 4 reviews
  • "I bought this product as my son and I both suffer from eczema and anixiety, so I thought it would help us both calm our skin down and our nerves, too.It is aromatherapy for our day and evening.I wanted to use the Shea Moisture skin care for adults, but either the price was too high for our budget or the product was hard to find close to where I live.The product works great and no complaints." in 3 reviews
  • "I am very sensitive to smells but this was wonderful and didn't give me a headache.this is a must try!" in 1 review
  • "The lotion smells so good and it absorbs easily into her sensitive skin without causing tiny bumps like the mainstream brands." in 1 review
  • "My little one has sensitive skin and this shampoo and body wash doesn't irritate her skin." in 1 review
Amanda T.
Sulphur
I honestly can not thank Shea Moisture enough! My 2 year old son has bad eczema! We began our search for products that wouldn't further irritate his skin soon after he was born. Product after product (even products that claimed to be for eczema) would inflame his skin or cause small red bumps all over his body. After 5 months of searching I found Shea Moisture Baby Healing Lotion and Baby Wash. I was very skeptical and considered not trying it because it was scented. A week after using both products his skin finally was no longer inflamed, nor did he have any bumps! His dry skin was finally being moisturized! We have used it ever since and will never use anything else! Plus it smells great! We love you Shea Moisture! Please continue to make great products!
Stephanie S.
Saco, ME
My daughter has super sensitive skin, almost everything I washed with would leave her with these raised red bumps from head to toe. Finally I decided to venture the body care aisle again when I found Shea Moisture for baby I reluctantly added it to my cart and tried it the next morning. Miraculously my daughter had NO reaction to it! I was floored I went back to the store that day and got the matching lotion and we've used it ever since. Definitely recommend for anyone with sensitive skinned babies or babies in general as it leaves them feeling soft and smelling yummy.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
This stuff smells amazing! And I love the ingredients it has in it but even after using this for more than 2 months, I didn't see or feel any difference in my sons hair or skin. I expected to see and fee softer skin and hair. If your a organic product and health nut who likes to buy unnecessarily high priced products then this is the stuff for you. But besides the difference in price and ingredients, there is no difference in this stuff an your generic brands. I'm sticking to the cheaper stuff.
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
Gentle yet effective. smells great. I use this on my toddler. I'm able to bathe her every night without it being over drying. Perfect amount of moisturizer and cleanser in one. I also can use this on my own sensitive skin. Paired with the matchung moisturizer its nothing less than perfect. And if that isn't already enough I also use is it to clean my makeup brushes. Extremely effective brush cleaner even removes dried hardened waterproof eyeliner from my brushes which is not easy.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
I use the Shea moisture body wash for my son and let me tell you, it smells AMAZING!!! like seriously its the best smelling soap I have ever used! It makes me want to run to the store and get some for myself! Yes, it smells that good! I love this product and so does my little guy! It also creates awesome bubbles if you would like a bubble bath but washed out nicely, No mess! I would highly suggest this product.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
Just got this for my daughter two weeks ago she suffer from eczema. This has cleared her skin up more better than aveeno baby and eucerin products all together. A little of this goes a long way. Love that it is all natural and love the smell as well. I have the lotion and it goes a long way as well. Love that I found this product when I did. Love it for my daughter.
Leslie C.
Haslet, TX
This soap smells amazing! We use this nightly for our toddler without any skin irritation like we were having from some other baby soaps. I love that it's an all in one shampoo and body wash.
If you're little one has a lot of hair, you may need to add a conditioner.
Overall, great product that I feel comfortable using on my toddlers sensitive skin!
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
Switched to this after johnsons started drying out my sons skin. It smells great and like others said a little goes a long way so it lasts a while. We've only been using for about two months and it has helped with the eczema issue a little although not completely. Keeps his hair moisturized as well. Definitely would recommend
Crystal B.
Oklahoma City
I have used this wash on my son since his first bath. His skin is so softsoft. He inherited my fair and sensitive skin, so I am happy that we can use this without any reaction and it smells wonderful! I always give him a bath just before bedbed. The scent is very relaxing and helps him fall right to sleep.
Savannah S.
First off the smell is amazing! My husband will even sneak some every once in awhile lol. A small amount goes a long way so the price is totally worth it (about $10 a bottle). I bought mine at target when I was looking for a more natural body care line for my son. Will definitely continue to buy!!
Kaitlyn S.
Are you aware that with each purchase of Shea Moisture that you help empower disadvantaged woman to have a brighter healthier future? I love that about this brand!
Anita V.
After using this my son began to hate bath time, mainly because the product sometimes gets in his eyes and is not tear-free. Is there any reason that this is not listed on the bottle?
Aneth M.
Is this a good product for curly thick hair?
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I want to start using this on my littles especially my youngest who had horrible dry skin. Does it really seem to help with that and do ya'll feel comfortable knowing it all natural?