BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sheamoisture s raw shea butter face & body bar is designed to cleanse, deeply moisturize and rejuvenate dry skin.â helps to prevent early signs of aging. Use daily. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. shea butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. frankincense & myrrh extract is an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial which aids in healing dry cracked skin. coconut oil nourishes and helps firm skin with vitamins e and k, iron and fatty acids.

Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Auburn, ME
I've had dry skin ever since I can remember and have always had to use a heavy duty moisturizer after showering. This is the first body wash that allowed me to wash and go after my shower without spearheading on a lotion and my skin stayed hydrated and smelling nice all day! I wss even able to use this on my 3 year old who has eczema and her skin started clearing up after the first use.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
To be honest I mostly use this soap because of the scent. It has a more masculine scent--similar to a man's cologne. But this soap doesn't do much for my skin. I don't feel moisturized--as the name of the brand would suggest. Love the scent, not the product.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Ellensburg, WA
I have really dry skin but I also have oily skin. This is great for someone who doesn't have oily skin. It creates more oil for me and it makes me look oily. It's really soapy and smells really good! Shea butter is wonderful but just not for me.
Donne E.
Donne E.
Not a fan of bar soap honestly but I had hoped since this is an all natural brand and I've had success with the hair products that I'd like it. I won't be purchasing again. Also it gets very squishy and scrapes off after a while.
Christa M.
Christa M.
Absolutely love this bar soap for My face...but sometimes it is hard to find!
Tina A.
Tina A.
Bath, PA
I love how this soap makes my skin feel! It's got a great fragrance and lathers nicely. I use it not only on my face but all over my body and I find that it gas really helped my patches of dry skin, especially my hands and legs which tend to have very dry skin. The bar is a nice size and lasts as long as any average bar of soap. If you have normal to dry skin, you will find great benefit to using this soap. Additionally, I love that it has all natural ingredients and essential oils.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love these soaps and their ingredients. For someone like me who have sensitive skin I really pay attention to the ingredients used in the products I use on my skin and everything I've tried from this line has never irritated my skin. I also have my bf using the charcoal soap and he loves it. His pores have never been cleaner and skin smoother.
Se'Kayla H.
Se'Kayla H.
Baltimore
Shea Moisture products are always a go-to, but this soap is a great buy! A little on the pricey side, this product is well worth the price because of it's cleansing power and healing properties. The shea butter leaves you moisturized, unlike some other brands of bar soap. The gentle lather of the soap will leave you with a clean like no other!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fresno, CA
The smell is fabulous, it feels like I'm at the spa. This leaves my skin so soft! It doesn't leave my skin tight or with a film of grease. And the wonderful smell is light and lasting. I love using this in the winter when my skin tends to get drying from the cold. Also, gentle enough for my daughter, who has sensitive skin, to use.
Rue S.
Rue S.
Bathroom staple. I use this for my bathtime. It makes my skin so soft and moisturized. the bar lasted a long time after daily use. Never dried out my skin. I purchased this on a whim and wasn't disappointed. Yes I have bought repeatedly after catching various sales but I have bought full priced which is priced at a good amount.