SheaMoisture Organic Lavender & Wild Orchid Massage, Bath & Body Oil uploaded by Ini A.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #2 in Massage Oil

Shea Moisture Organic Lavender & Wild Orchid Massage Oil 8 oz. (Pack of 6)

Windy S.
I absolutely love this body oil! It smells so good! The price point isn't bad, especially if you buy it on sale. I usually get mines from ulta or target. It total leaves my skin feeling moist, smooth and soft. The best way to use this oil is to use it when your just coming out the shower. It interacts well with water. When you use it on dry skin without the water moisture it doesn't really apply deep into the skin as much as it is does when your skin is wet.
Natalee C.
I absolutely love this body oil!it smells so good!the price point is not bad,especially if you buy it on sale,I usually get mine from ultra or target.it leaves my skin felling so smooth and soft.i love to use it when I just come out of the shower at night and it makes
My body feel just so good.
Paris D.
Dekalb, IL
When I first started using this product, I found it to be great to use as soon as I got out of the shower or to even put it on my body while i was in the shower, after washing. This oil left my skin really moisturized and soft. One thing that I noticed was that there was always a glow when it came to using this oil which I love. Sometimes I combine the oil and lotion together just for extra fragrance and moisture. The oil alone is great.
Talor W.
Mesquite, TX
This is a great product I've come to depend on it more than I expected I would. My skin is normally sensitive to products I haven't used before but it reacted well to this! I'm not a huge fan of lavender but the lavender almost acted as the Calming agent so my skin didn't freak out!
Molly E.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this product a lot. The only con for me is that it is rather oily and does not settle into my skin well. However, it is a body OIL so I do understand that this is probably rather normal. I adore the smell, and so does my boyfriend! wink-wink.
Katie H.
I always buy SM products, and this is a decent one. The bubbles don't last for very long, and it's scent is really strong. I found it to be drying compared to other SM bubble baths I've tried. I think I'll stick to a different scent next time.
Jessika L.
Great body oil for me and the whole family. It's great because you can use it for everyone. I suggest you get a coupon because it can be a bit pricey but so worth it. It's surely a great buy
Ashley S.
Love this great value too it and more than others but worth the price did meet my expectations as you see very effective not disappointing at all a little pricey but not very pricey
Ashanti K.
Lafayette, LA
This oil will have you relaxed completely. One of the best massage oils. Especially if you use it right after you get out of the shower; to have that nice baby soft skin.
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
This stuff smells amazing if you are a lavender and orchid fan! It's great for massaging on to you legs after you shaved and just got out of the shower. A little bit goes a long way keep that in mind. This is my new favorite after shower "pamper me" product.