SheaMoisture Organic Lavender & Wild Orchid Massage, Bath & Body Oil uploaded by Ini A.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Shea Moisture Organic Lavender & Wild Orchid Massage Oil 8 oz. (Pack of 6)

Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Gainesville
Can we talk about how luxurious this is !!! I bought this at target and use it every single time I take a shower. After I pat myself dry I rub it all over. Not only does it smell fantastic but it leaves my skin feeling so soft! My husband has even commented on the overall appearance of my skin since I've started using it ! My skin looks hydrated instead of dry and it feels great to the touch. It also made my "chicken skin" go away completely on the backs of my arms and thighs!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Greenville , SC
I LOVE this oil! I use it right after I hop out of the shower while I'm still damp and lather this oil all over. It smells great and keeps me moisturized. I can usually find this product at Sally's or Target. It's a little expensive compared to baby oil or any other oil I've used in the past but I feel it's worth it for the quality you're getting.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
This stuff smells amazing if you are a lavender and orchid fan! It's great for massaging on to you legs after you shaved and just got out of the shower. A little bit goes a long way keep that in mind. This is my new favorite after shower "pamper me" product.
Analisa C.
Analisa C.
Gardena, CA
I wanted a bath oil that would relax me at night when I took a bath before bed. This oil has a nice fragrance. And everyone knows lavender is supposed to calm you before bed. I don't know if the oil calmed or a combination of the oil and bath and the fact that I was tired lol! But I would recommend this oil. It left my skin soft!
Rosalba M.
Rosalba M.
I didn't like this oil. I was expecting a nice smell but this smells pretty weird. Hated the texture, doesn't feel like an oil at all, is more like water. I usually like Shea moisture products but this is not like an oil massage at all.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Rockvale
I love love love this stuff!  Perfect straight out of the shower or directly into a bath.  4 stars, as it seems the moisture only locks in for about 3-4 hours.  The smell is light, leaving room to layer other fragrances.  I always pick it up when the drugstores have the brand bundle sale.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Saraland, AL
I use drops of this in a hot bath after a long day. The aroma relaxes me while the oil makes my skin baby soft!!! Careful though, almost broke my neck in the shower the next day because the tub was slippery! This is awesome for after shave of the lady parts helping to keep ugly burn bumps at bay!
Annakaren P.
Annakaren P.
Berkeley
I love this brand and I bought this product because it looked so beautiful! The only problem was that I was allergic to this product. I seem to be allergic to products with plant based ingredients or products with certain pollens. I wouldn't buy this again only because I break out in a rash.
Talor W.
Talor W.
This is a great product I've come to depend on it more than I expected I would. My skin is normally sensitive to products I haven't used before but it reacted well to this! I'm not a huge fan of lavender but the lavender almost acted as the Calming agent so my skin didn't freak out!
JaCoria J.
JaCoria J.
East Lansing
I love this product it allows your skin to feel very soft and clean. I would recommend everyone to use this product if you have very rough skin and want your skin to feel more soft and clean. Overall, its just a very good product and smells wonderful.