BY SHEAMOISTURE

Our all-natural moisture mist eliminates frizz, while hydrating hair and creating brilliant shine and curl control. For thick, curly hair. Coconut oil: Hydrates and protects hair from heat and chemical damage. Silk protein: Reduces breakage, strengthens hair, adds smoothness an silkiness. Neem oil: An age-old ayurvedic oil that strengthens hair and provides brilliant shine. Provides moisture and body. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, Formaldehyde, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA, animal ingredients, or sulfates. Ethically traded ingredients, sustainably produced.

• SheaMoisture Organic Hold & Shine Hair Moisture M... Be the first to answer!
  • I use this on second day when my curls need a refresh or I've sle...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for 4a/ 4b kinky hair? I have very dry tight...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Organic Hold & Shine Hair Moisture Mist
  • "I spray on my occasional second day wash and go, something just to refresh." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually pair this product with the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and a light oil for sealing during the summer time." in 1 review
Zina N.
When i started to grow my hair out natural I had no clue what I wanted to use. I have black very curly and very defined hair. (well now at least i did) Transitioning was one of the hardest things i had to do but this product along with many other shea moisture products got me through it. It is personally my favorite product to use now with my natural curly hair, It keeps its moist and my curls are defined with it. It is a little pricey but it is so worth the money. I would give this an A.. if it was a tad cheper i would do an A+ but its well worth it !
Karen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best hair product. It leaves your hair natural. With the natural waves and curls. It gives shine to your hair, it look hydratated through out the day. It smells so good like actual coconut water. I love this product, the only thing that is very hard to find. Once, is on stock it goes out so fast. I highly recommend this product if you have wavy or curly hair.
Ana P.
Roxbury, MA
I have a hard time finding the right products to keep my hair moisturized. I currently have braids in my hair so I wanted some to keep my real hair hydrated and conditioned. I found this product and tried it. It's amazing!! It's perfect for my curly hair texture. Super light mist and it's not overwhelming! Definitely try it out!!
Naomi R.
Ankeny, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this product! I've tried so many product for curly hair and this beats them all. It's about $8 and I think it's better than some salon products I've tried. Plus the smell is fantastic. I even poured some into a travel bottle and keep it with me for touch ups through out the day.
Amberley F.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this product because my mother recommended it and I loved it. I lasts all day and doesn't make my hair look greasy in any way. It smells great and isn't all that expensive especially when you get it buy one get one at Walgreens. I Highly recommend this product.
Pamela R.
I absolutely love this product! It moisturizes my hair and enhances my curls. I love the smell. I have very thick, frizzy curls and it tames the frizz and enhances the curl. It is by far one of the best products I have for my hair. I definitely recommend it to others
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The moisture mist has saved many of my twist outs. The instructions state that it can be used on dry hair to refresh style. I like to use it to retwist second day hair. It gives my curls some life without causing frizz. I will definitely continue purchasing it.
Johanna P.
Fords, NJ
After looking for a quick and less expensive alternative to my current hair regime I found this product! The price is just right. Under 10 dollars and can be found at target. I enjoy as a refresher for my second day hair. Use with the cream is FAB !!!
Madeline S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair gets dull 1-2 days post wash, but this product does a nice job of giving my hair some moisture and life. I have thick, wavy hair, and it
really helps perk my waves back up. Really good if you're in a rush and your hair needs a pick-me-up
Adrianna S.
I have curly hair, and I used to straighten my hair everyday for two years. This product helped my hair so much it made it healthy, bouncier, and shinier. All around this whole brand is great. It made my hair feel better, totally worth it.
Danielle J.
Riverside , CA
Does the product define curls?
Gabby S.
Does this product will with very thin hair?
Kiah C.
Gainesville, FL
What do you use in addition to the Hold & Shine Moisture Mist to hydrate your curls?
Chiquita C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone is giving it a B but saying they love it. What's the con for this product?
Serena H.
Richmond, IN
I have been trying to find a good hair product yo help my hair stay healthy. I have heard this was really good. Is this any good?