BY SHEAMOISTURE

This product is for thin, fine hair and is color-safe. It thickens, volumizes and softens. Baobab oil-Contains vitamins A,C,D,E and F to fortify and strengthen hair. Yucca-Thickens hair and helps to prevent hair loss. Biotin-A powerful B vitamin that strengthens the hair follicle. With coconut oil, silk protein & neem oil. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, animal testing, PABA, synthetic color, DEA, animal ingredients or sulfates.

Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Long Is City, NY
I have naturally 2c/3a curly hair that has devolved to 2a/b due to heavy bleaching, and this product has really helped maintain my hair soft, smooth, & healthy in between touch-ups. I use a lot of other thickening products so I'm not sure if this alone is helping, but I do notice a difference since I started using this in conjunction with the Shea Moisture Jamaican castor oil shampoo & conditioner set & deep conditioning with a castor oil blend. In any case this is a really light & moisturizing leave-in & is perfect to use as the liquid step of the LOC method (I actually use it for both the liquid & cream step as my hair is too fine for most heavy styling creams). I also love that like all Shea Moisture products, it is made of certified organic & all natural ingredients & is cruelty-free! Perfect for us naturalistas!
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love the smell of this. I've tried a few shea moisture products and this one is my favorite. It can be pricey but they always have coupons and sales. I use this when I get out of the shower (instead of conditioner) it makes my hair so smooth and when I wake up my hair looks really healthy and moisturized.
Krys L.
Krys L.
Lakeland, FL
This is by far my favorite natural hair product. I began to use it when I noticed my hair was starting to fall and becoming stringy due to excessive hair dying. The value is great and it smells delicious! It is gentle and I do see an improvement on the silkiness and strength on my hair.
olivia D.
olivia D.
It's good but don't put it on your scalp it will dry it out but it will make your hair very soft and shiny and it will make your hair really grow fast and be healthy so put it only on the hair try to avoid the scalp I bought it from target and they always put good prices
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product so much I donated my hair and now I've been trying to grow it out this has helped me so much I've grown two inches in like 6 weeks I love the brand I've used it with both of my babies and it's just something we can all use as a family I love it
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Parma, OH
I use this as a leave in conditioner. I love the price, the smell, and the way that it makes my hair feel. It was purchased from walgreens. I have thick curly hair that loves to stay dry and it does a good job at keeping me hydrated. Would definitely repurchase.
adrinne f.
adrinne f.
Jacksonville, FL
It is ok. I used on my daughter natural hair styles. Bought from Wal mart. I bought it because the price was good . Did not see where it changed anything about her hair. Haven't made a comparison yet to other products. I think other people should try it.
Joyce T.
Joyce T.
Palmdale, CA
Great! Sulfate free. Has really thickened my hair since losing my hair because of chemicals. My hair went through so much damage and this product has really helped. A little goes a long way. Smells great and has great ingredients. Definitely a must try!
Je'Kia W.
Je'Kia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product stinks like it literally smells yucky and I already have thick hair so I'm not sure if it actually works. I'm going to try this product out on my mothers hair because her hair is fine and thin, then comeback and update my review
Ari A.
Ari A.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was okay. My mom got it for me on accident and didn't fully read the label. My hair is naturally really thick and curly so all this product did was make my hair extra soft. I would recommend to people trying to get thick hair.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Does it cause new growth or improve current growth rate?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does this product actually work ?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Where could I find this product? would it be anywhere or specialty stores?
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need to find a product that will help me with my thinning hair. I've been on Accutane to cure my acne and have lost quite a bit of hair. Does this product help with hair breakage too?
Simran M.
Simran M.
Paterson
Has this product helped anyone with thickening your hair ?