Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Asheville, NC

What is your favorite SheaMoisture product and why?
Kaydee N.
Kaydee N.
Feb. 28, 2013, 9:54 p.m.
I have the African black soap Shea butter wash which is good for troubled/blemished skin. It has a nice scent to it & seems to work well! I also use their bar soap for face & body. It's mainly for acne prone skin & it made my skin feel so soft & has really helped w/ not breaking out.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Feb. 27, 2013, 1:46 p.m.
The curl enhancing smoothie because it helps keep my curls defined, prevents against frizz and adds just a touch of moisture. You can also use it for deep treatments, sometimes I mix mine with the deep treatment masque and they make my hair feel soooo soft!
Nashawnda W.
Nashawnda W.
Feb. 3, 2013, 8:30 a.m.
I love all of their bar soaps, they work well on my acne prone skin.
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Jan. 13, 2013, 6:51 a.m.
My favorite is the Coconut & Hibiscus Curl enhancing Smoothie, I use it for Twistouts and Braidouts.
Lizeth H.
Lizeth H.
Jan. 7, 2013, 11:17 a.m.
Mine is the leave in conditioner
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Dec. 24, 2012, 5:35 p.m.
Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Sequoia F.
Sequoia F.
Dec. 14, 2012, 2:05 p.m.
I like the curl enhancing smoothie, because it is great for my twist out styles, and leaves my hair very moisturized, and I don't have to retwist every single night.
Shavonda B.
Shavonda B.
Dec. 7, 2012, 8:48 a.m.
The oil that you can spay on for nine dollars it is almost worth it
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Dec. 3, 2012, 10:42 a.m.
The shea butter wash with frankincense and myrrh! I have pretty dry skin and this leaves it clean but hydrated. The coconut and hibiscus was even slightly more moisturizing but I like the scent of this one better.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Dec. 1, 2012, 5:16 p.m.
My favorite Shea Moisture product is the Deep Treatment Mask. I love it because it is thick and creamy and very moisturizing. It has definitely helped my very curly dry hair.

Join Now