SheaMoisture Organic Hair and Body Care
SheaMoisture Organic Hair and Body Care
By SheaMoisture
Jennifer G.
Asheville, NC

What is your favorite SheaMoisture product and why?

Kaydee N.
Kaydee N.
Hutchinson, KS
4 years, 9 months ago
I have the African black soap Shea butter wash which is good for troubled/blemished skin. It has a nice scent to it & seems to work well! I also use their bar soap for face & body. It's mainly for acne prone skin & it made my skin feel so soft & has really helped w/ not breaking out.
Erica D.
Erica D.
4 years, 9 months ago
The curl enhancing smoothie because it helps keep my curls defined, prevents against frizz and adds just a touch of moisture. You can also use it for deep treatments, sometimes I mix mine with the deep treatment masque and they make my hair feel soooo soft!
Nashawnda W.
Nashawnda W.
Mebane, NC
4 years, 10 months ago
I love all of their bar soaps, they work well on my acne prone skin.
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
4 years, 11 months ago
My favorite is the Coconut & Hibiscus Curl enhancing Smoothie, I use it for Twistouts and Braidouts.
Lizeth H.
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
Mine is the leave in conditioner
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Yonkers, NY
Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Sequoia F.
Sequoia F.
Mansfield, TX
5 years ago
I like the curl enhancing smoothie, because it is great for my twist out styles, and leaves my hair very moisturized, and I don't have to retwist every single night.
Shavonda B.
Shavonda B.
Richmond, VA
5 years ago
The oil that you can spay on for nine dollars it is almost worth it
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years ago
The shea butter wash with frankincense and myrrh! I have pretty dry skin and this leaves it clean but hydrated. The coconut and hibiscus was even slightly more moisturizing but I like the scent of this one better.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
5 years ago
My favorite Shea Moisture product is the Deep Treatment Mask. I love it because it is thick and creamy and very moisturizing. It has definitely helped my very curly dry hair.