Lisa F.
Lisa F.

What is your favorite product from them?
Shana B.
Shana B.
Feb. 19, 2015, 11:19 a.m.
Coconut & hibiscus anything in the pink label and also the elixir!
Sara J.
Sara J.
Nov. 27, 2014, 1:13 a.m.
I am in love with the coconut & hibiscus curl and style milk! I've been using it for a week and it really softens my hair before bed or when first waking up.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Sept. 10, 2014, 1:24 p.m.
I love the moisture retention shea butter shampoo. Works really well and everyone says it smells nice!.
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
July 7, 2014, 2:29 p.m.
African Black Soap (bar soap) is by far my favorite facial and body soap! I have sensitive skin and occasional facial breakouts and this soap is so great for keeping everything in control and it smells wonderful!
Shaquona D.
Shaquona D.
July 4, 2014, 2:18 p.m.
Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Erica P.
Erica P.
June 15, 2014, 5:45 p.m.
I like the raw shea butter shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask
Talisha Y.
Talisha Y.
June 6, 2014, 4:01 p.m.
The African Black Soap Mask
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
June 4, 2014, 8:35 p.m.
I love the Olive & Green Tea lotion. It smells amazing and my hands are always super soft!
Demetria J.
Demetria J.
May 29, 2014, 12:42 a.m.
What are my favorite products is the deep treatment mask from the Raw Shea butter line. It works great as a deep conditioner and it's awesome for twist outs!
Jessica-Marie R.
Jessica-Marie R.
May 28, 2014, 1:06 a.m.
My favorite is the Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth and Repair High Shine Glosser :) I have wavy/curly hair and this helps my ringlets keep their shape while smoothing the frizz down. I personally put it in while my hair is wet and let it air dry. And, it smells amazing!

Join Now