SheaMoisture Organic Hair and Body Care
SheaMoisture Organic Hair and Body Care
By SheaMoisture
Lisa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert

What is your favorite product from them?

Shana B.
Shana B.
2 years, 9 months ago
Coconut & hibiscus anything in the pink label and also the elixir!
Sara J.
Sara J.
Katy, TX
3 years ago
I am in love with the coconut & hibiscus curl and style milk! I've been using it for a week and it really softens my hair before bed or when first waking up.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Middletown, OH
3 years, 3 months ago
I love the moisture retention shea butter shampoo. Works really well and everyone says it smells nice!.
Tasha R.
Tasha R.
Milwaukee, wi
3 years, 5 months ago
African Black Soap (bar soap) is by far my favorite facial and body soap! I have sensitive skin and occasional facial breakouts and this soap is so great for keeping everything in control and it smells wonderful!
Shaquona D.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Springfield, Il
3 years, 6 months ago
I like the raw shea butter shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask
Talisha Y.
Talisha Y.
Columbus, GA
The African Black Soap Mask
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Warwick , RI
3 years, 6 months ago
I love the Olive & Green Tea lotion. It smells amazing and my hands are always super soft!
Demetria J.
Demetria J.
Muncie, IN
3 years, 6 months ago
What are my favorite products is the deep treatment mask from the Raw Shea butter line. It works great as a deep conditioner and it's awesome for twist outs!
Jessica-Marie R.
Jessica-Marie R.
Temecula , Ca
3 years, 6 months ago
My favorite is the Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth and Repair High Shine Glosser :) I have wavy/curly hair and this helps my ringlets keep their shape while smoothing the frizz down. I personally put it in while my hair is wet and let it air dry. And, it smells amazing!