BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sheamoisture s coconut & hibiscus face & body bar is designed to cleanse, moisturize and brighten dull skin. Helps to even skin discolorations. Use daily. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. coconut oil nourishes and helps firm skin with vitamins e and k, iron and fatty acids. hibiscus flower is a natural emollient which treats dry, rough skin and helps improve skin tone. songyi mushroom naturally brightens and evens skin tone.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Buellton, CA
First off, I want to say that I really wanted to love this soap bar. It has an amazing scent, and felt very substantial in my hand, and the pure shea butter felt fabulous on the dry skin on my arms. However, the somewhat large pieces of dried hibiscus flower embedded in the soap HURT. It felt like a stick dragging down my skin, and the last thing I wanted to do in the shower was dig a hard piece of something out of my soap bar before using it.
Tonja J.
Tonja J.
Anchorage
I give this all 5 stars. This soap is well put together. I bought it at Walgreens when I was up in arms about what type of soap I wanted to use. When I bought the soap it was on sale and I had a coupon for $2 off.
This soap was mild and smelled beautifully. It left my skin soft. I was so impressed I went back and bought more for the rest of my family.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Vista, CA
If I could give this bar 12 stars I would. There's something about the natural coconut smell of this soap that just makes me go GAGA. I feel like a cat smelling catnip whenever I lather this soap all over me... i LOVE IT WITH ALL M HEART and I will probably use this for the rest of my life. Not joking.
Shalonne P.
Shalonne P.
Brooklyn, NY
After using foe 3 years now, no am not telling my age , it has made my face brighten, firm, and diminished scar visibility. Overall, love this bar its worth ten bucks which is the market price when not on sale. I'd recommend to all I know and don't know at least try for month before stopping.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
San Antonio, TX
Smells good, cleans really good, and leaves my skin feeling soft. The soap is gentle on my skin and my children love to used this soap. pros are it smells really good. I use this soap eveyday and love it. I would recommend this soap to everyone. if you have dry skin this a good soap to use.
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
Loooooooooooove, it made my skin so soft. Has a very yummy scent & it doesn't bother me at all. a lot of strong scents seem to linger in my nose and bother me after a while and this didn't. also did not trigger my psoriasis so thats a HUGE plus.
Kerry W.
Kerry W.
Smells so good & unlike most bar soap, does not dry out my skin. I used to hate bar soap because it leaves my skin feeling stripped & flaky at times. Then I decided to try this one. Definite repurchase and not going back to other bar soap.
jessica D.
jessica D.
I love all the bath and body products from this line, the hibiscus and coconut smells amazing. The soap leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. I always pair it with the matching lotion and I get tons of compliments on the fragrance.
Rebeca C.
Rebeca C.
Waterloo, IA
Cuando uso este jabón siento la piel muy suave aunque un poco reseca. Pero descubrí que también la puedo usar para lavar mis brochas y la beauty blender queda muy limpia.
annette S.
annette S.

Shea Moisture face and body is one of the BEST cleanser!! Leaves my face and body feeling alive, clean, not dry, but full of moisture and hydration, never any residue!