BY SHEAMOISTURE

Relieve Dry, Itchy Scalp Helps Relieves Flaking &Amp; Scalp Irritation With Plantain Enzyme, Tea Tree &Amp; Willow Bark Extract Relieves Itchy Scalp Caused By Dandruff, Eczema &Amp; Psoriasis No Parabens, Phthalates, Paraffin, Gluten, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Paba, Synthetic Color, Dea Or Sulfates Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing Certified Organic Ingredients Balances, Conditions And Detangles Hair, While Relieving Itching, Flaking And Scalp Irritation.&Nbsp; Use As A Pre-Shampoo Or Rinse Out Conditioner As Needed. Plantain Enzyme Helps To Alleviate Itchiness And Irritation. Tea Tree Removes Buildup For Enhanced Shine And Volume. Willow Bark Extract Exfoliates And Detoxifies Hair And Scalp. Our Story Sofi Tucker Started Selling Shea Nuts At The Village Market In Bonthe, Sierra Leone In 1912.&Nbsp; By Age 19, The Widowed Mother Of Four Was Selling Shea Butter, Black Soap And Her Homemade Hair And Skin Preparations All Over The Countryside.&Nbsp; Sofi Tucker Was Our Grandmother And Sheamoisture Is Her Legacy.&Nbsp; With This Purchase You Help Empower Disadvantaged Ladies To Realize A Brighter, Healthier Future. Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced. Pioneering Community Commerce &Amp; Fair Trade Since 1912. Tested On Our Family For Four Generations.&Nbsp; Never On Animals. Sulfate-Free &Amp; Color-Safe Made In Usa

• Out of the whole Shea moisture line, which one is the most moistu...3 Answers
  • How good is this product?1 Answers
  • Never tried this before and was curious of whether or not this is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product it works great for my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I use in my natural hair all time I recommend all my natural sisters out there to use this product it works " in 1 review
  • "It is a sulfate free conditioner and made with all natural ingredients." in 1 review
  • "It relieves dry scalp without drying the hair completely." in 1 review
Kendro T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is some of Shea Moisture’s BEST conditioner. Their Black soap line is one of my faves and the hype is real! This conditioner keeps my hair soft and moisturized and it smells amazing. SheaMoisture Organic Balancing Conditioner
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great conditioner. I actually just ran out of it and am in need of some more. I also use this on both mine and my daughter's hair and it works really well with our hair texture.
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Shea moisture products! They are super affordable and are easy to find. They all smell super lovely and work well with my skin and hair. I love that they have so many different types of products, skin care, haircare, and beauty! Everybody gets love!
Alyandra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The conditioner makes my hair feel really soft. Me and my older sister both use this product. She has curly hair and my hair gets frizzy and is wavy and sometimes a little more curly.In the mornings I like to put some the conditioner on my hair to get better volume for the day.
Ebony O.
New Boston, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really didn't like this. It just sat on my hair and did nothing. It should be a lot cheaper. I have type 4 natural hair and it did not meet my expectations. I won't buy this product again.
Chelsea C.
Galliano, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Shea Moisture products. My hair stays in perfect condition when I use Shea Moisture products of all kinds depending on my hairs situation at the moment.
Amia W.
Chesterfield, VA
Been trying to get my hands on this conditioner for awhile. Alot of the stores in my areas began selling the Dandruff Control line in place of the original African Black Soap line. But I finally found this Balancing Conditioner at Walgreens recently, and its as good as everyone has said. It started bringing back my some of my curl pattern and has a nice slip. It says it can be used as a pre poo, deep conditioner, leave in and rinse out conditioner. So far I've only used it as a Leave in, and its moisturized my hair pretty well. I'm interested to use it as a deep conditioner since it moisturized my hair so well.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a free sample of this shampoo and conditioner. And I definitely like the conditioner better than the shampoo. I had to use quite a bit of the product but it left my scalp feeling moisturized without making my hair look greasy. My hair is shiny and not too frizzy. Really helpful in winter when my scalp is dry and flaky.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great a great conditioner it really helped my scalp become less itchy it moisturized and it was a little bit tingly because of the Teatree oil. The only bad thing is that it did way down my hair and made my hair greasy but other than that it was a really great conditioner.
Joniqua D.
Norwood, MA
I've been trying to find a good conditioner for my type 4C hair. Can anyone who has a similar hair texture tell me if it is a good conditioner.
Whitney R.
Brampton, ON
Out of the whole Shea moisture line, which one is the most moisturizing?
Lucy G.
Saint Louis, MO
Never tried this before and was curious of whether or not this is worth the money?
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
My hair gets oily within a day (I think my current shampoo and conditioner is the culprit. Someone with oily hair and a dry scalp, would you recommend using this product with the shampoo and how often do you condition your hair? Thanks in advance!
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this product?