BY SHEAMOISTURE

Relieve Dry, Itchy Scalp Helps Relieves Flaking &Amp; Scalp Irritation With Plantain Enzyme, Tea Tree &Amp; Willow Bark Extract Relieves Itchy Scalp Caused By Dandruff, Eczema &Amp; Psoriasis No Parabens, Phthalates, Paraffin, Gluten, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Paba, Synthetic Color, Dea Or Sulfates Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing Certified Organic Ingredients Balances, Conditions And Detangles Hair, While Relieving Itching, Flaking And Scalp Irritation.&Nbsp; Use As A Pre-Shampoo Or Rinse Out Conditioner As Needed. Plantain Enzyme Helps To Alleviate Itchiness And Irritation. Tea Tree Removes Buildup For Enhanced Shine And Volume. Willow Bark Extract Exfoliates And Detoxifies Hair And Scalp. Our Story Sofi Tucker Started Selling Shea Nuts At The Village Market In Bonthe, Sierra Leone In 1912.&Nbsp; By Age 19, The Widowed Mother Of Four Was Selling Shea Butter, Black Soap And Her Homemade Hair And Skin Preparations All Over The Countryside.&Nbsp; Sofi Tucker Was Our Grandmother And Sheamoisture Is Her Legacy.&Nbsp; With This Purchase You Help Empower Disadvantaged Ladies To Realize A Brighter, Healthier Future. Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced. Pioneering Community Commerce &Amp; Fair Trade Since 1912. Tested On Our Family For Four Generations.&Nbsp; Never On Animals. Sulfate-Free &Amp; Color-Safe Made In Usa

• Out of the whole Shea moisture line, which one is the most moistu...3 Answers
  • How good is this product?1 Answers
  • Never tried this before and was curious of whether or not this is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product it works great for my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I use in my natural hair all time I recommend all my natural sisters out there to use this product it works " in 1 review
  • "It is a sulfate free conditioner and made with all natural ingredients." in 1 review
  • "It relieves dry scalp without drying the hair completely." in 1 review
Danielle S.
Del City, OK
I absolutely love this conditioner, it is life changing. I've used this so many times, I buy it every time I need more. It meets every need and I am shook at how effective this is! It works good as a deep conditioner also. 100% would recommend this product to any and everyone, just because the results I get are breath taking.
Lashay W.
This product has a nice, I guess you can say, earthy smell, contains great slip, natural ingredients and leaves my hair so moisturized and soft. This was one of my first SheaMoisture conditioners I tried and is one of my favorites. I didn't get it for dandruff, but to know it helps dry and itchy scalp is a plus.
Jessika S.
I love this conditioner as a co wash! Its moisturizing and detangles my hair easily! If you have hair that is unmanageble, this conditioner will manage it and the bonus is it can be used as a pre poo. I really don't like the smell but this one is a definite keeper for my co wash routine.
Everlea M.
Annapolis, MD
This moisturizer is so great for my 3C/4A curls! I use the product almost daily to replenish my style and keep my hair from getting dry. I have natural, color-treated hair, and all of She Moisture's products are safe for color-treated hair (and they are all Vegan, which is a plus)!
Natasha M.
Maple Shade, NJ
It didn't work too well on my hair. I am bi-racial and have curly hair. I've only used it a couple times but I haven't used it in a while. The smell is very refreshing. I would suggest a different line within Shea Moisture but not this line, I wouldn't re-purchase.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Very nice haircare this brand has. Lightweight. Not greasy at all yet very moisturizing. My hair feels soft and nourished from using this. This product is a fantastic drugstore find. Better than salon products
Rosa B.
Madera, CA
I use this daily for my dry scalp and it relieves itch and flakes! The odor can be a bit strong at first but it's not bad at all. Hair stays frizz free!!
Jasmine B.
This is food for those with sensitive scalp and excessive dandruff. It's not incredibly strong but it is effective.
Destiny S.
Brooklyn, NY
This conditioner helps with damaged hair , its also helps with dry scalp and detangles hair very well
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
I love Shea moisture products! They are super affordable and are easy to find. They all smell super lovely and work well with my skin and hair. I love that they have so many different types of products, skin care, haircare, and beauty! Everybody gets love!
Joniqua D.
Norwood, MA
I've been trying to find a good conditioner for my type 4C hair. Can anyone who has a similar hair texture tell me if it is a good conditioner.
Whitney R.
Brampton, ON
Out of the whole Shea moisture line, which one is the most moisturizing?
Lucy G.
Saint Louis, MO
Never tried this before and was curious of whether or not this is worth the money?
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
My hair gets oily within a day (I think my current shampoo and conditioner is the culprit. Someone with oily hair and a dry scalp, would you recommend using this product with the shampoo and how often do you condition your hair? Thanks in advance!
Jennie  B.
Duluth, MN
What does this shampoo smell like? Is it really good at keeping hair looking clean for a few days? I don't like to wash my hair everyday.