BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Purification Masque conditions hair while relieving dry, itchy scalp. This intensive treatment removes product buildup while strengthening hair by sealing in natural moisture.

Deionized Water, Cocos Nucifera(Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Mangifera Indica(Mango)Seed Butter*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , African Black Soap Extract, Sea Salt, Cetyl Esters, Kaolin Clay, Grapeseed Oil, Simmondsia chinensis seed (Jojoba) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride (Conditioner), Salicylic Acid, Salix Alba (Willow)Bark Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sorbitol Esters, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosemary Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Plantain Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract.

Usage Instructions:

Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously from root to ends, massaging gently into scalp. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly. Leave in 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For deep penetrating treatment, cover hair with a plastic cap and apply moderate heat for up to 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. When using a hair steamer do not cover hair, moist heat will add to masque's hydration.

• My daughter will be a year old at the end of March. She h...1 Answers
  • i definitely need to buy this, i have really dry damaged ...2 Answers
  • I love Shea Moisture products, especially the African Bla...4 Answers
SheaMoisture Organic African Black Soap Purification Masque w/Plantain Enzyme Tea Tree & Willow Bark Extract
Buy on Amazon
Desireé M.
Seattle, WA
I wash my hair every other day. I use this as a conditioner. I love the fact that it doesn't make my hair greasy or itchy after 24 hours like some of the fancy conditioners sold in stores with who knows what kind of ingredients are in them. I've been using this as a conditioner for over 8 months, and my hair is really healthy. My hair is also naturally wavy/curly & this product doesn't take away from that. I will say it doesn't get rid of dandruff immediately, but will definitely help with scalp irritation and itching quickly. I think it still matters what kind of shampoo you are using when trying to tackle dandruff, I would recommend something from SheaMoisture/African Black Soap as a shamppo. Overall, I really love the smell, as well as, feel of this product as a conditioner, I don't have any plans to change my routine. I would definitely recommend it. Hope this helps!
Jennifer D.
Tulalip, WA
I started using their products 3 years ago when I was diagnosed with psoriasis. I started use in there bar soaps with charcoal and it truly helped my psoriasis relieve the itch and actually made my psoriasis heal faster. I began using their conditioner and and I can't say enough about it it's truly awesome. They are dedicated to helping people with their issues from eczema to dry skin. And it's worth the cost their price is reasonable. I will continue to use this product and many other others and I truly highly recommend this company and their products
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
One of the best facial masks for acne prone skin I have ever used, and I have used a ton considering I've been battling acne for over ten years now. I love that it uses more natural products like tea tree oil and willow bark extract as opposed to the usual salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide you find in most acne prevention products. Over the years, this face mask has worked better for me then any other face mask. It applies as a soft clay and does not harden... Which I also love because you are comfortable the entire time you were wearing the mask. If you buy this product and use it as it is instructed, I guarantee that you will get the results that you were looking for. I know I did. I found this mask about 3 years ago and have used numerous other facial masks since then and this one Still Remains my favorite. All of the SheaMoisture products that are made for acne prone skin work amazingly... And they are always all natural (I wish I could tell you more....like that you should definitely purchase the every day use toner.... but unfortunately those products are for a different review) 😄
Clare E.
Omaha, NE
This is a mask I use on a weekly basis. I think it does a great job cleaning out my pores without making my face dried out. I would say I don’t really care for the smell but it’s something I can put up with since it is s charcoal face mask. I think it’s a useful mask to use every couple of days and it doesn’t break the bank.
Melanie P.
Fabulous for the scalp. Any time I have dry, itchy, irritated, anything scalp this seems to restore my scalp back to where it needs to be. I love using this on a deep conditioner day and I mix this in with other stuff and I also massage it into my scalp.
Iris G.
Pasadena, CA
Nice mask for the hair . It definitely gets the job done . Nice decent packaging . Good price for a great quality product z leaves hair feeling softer , healthier and shiner after just one use . Wasn’t a big fan of the smell but it works .
Ruby R.
oxnard , CA
This hair mask is a great detangler. I had to learn not to leave it in too long because it dried out my hair over all for the time its supposed to be on it worked great. If you have oily hair this is a good product for you.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Jasmine H.
Whittier, CA
This is one of my favorite hair masks from shea moisture! I love the way it leaves my hair and it definitely helps me with my very dry scalp and dandruff but it also works wonders on my curls and texture
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
Okay so i was recommended this because my hairs been dry and brittle. Too much hair dye. So i got it and its cheap but i forgot that i have oily hair. So anything that moisturizes is going to overdo it for me. Its a good product, just not for me.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Where can I buy this locally? I didn’t see it at Target or Walmart.
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I love Shea Moisture products, especially the African Black Soap... My scalp is very dry and itchy from this nasty winter, and I'd like to see if this helps. Does it work for all hair types?
Luz O.
Where can you find these? I've had some bad experiences with SM but I'm just not ready to let them go.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
i definitely need to buy this, i have really dry damaged hair due to bleaching and coloring and they are so thick and hard to manage especially when im running late in the morning for work lol. i have been looking for something for so long, now finally my search is over. Thanks Influester :)
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
I really want to try this line of products. Where should I purchase them to get the best deal?