BY SHEAMOISTURE #19 in Conditioning Treatments

Detoxify, Condition And Soothe Hair And Scalp With Gentle Kaolin Clay, Herbal Extracts, Botanical Enzymes And Essential Vitamins. Our Intense Treatment Relieves Dry, Itchy Scalp, Removes Product Buildup And Preserves Hair By Sealing In Natural Moisture. Treats Dandruff, Eczema &Amp; Psoriasis. Plantain Enzyme: Helps To Alleviate Itchiness And Irritation Tea Tree: Removes Buildup For Enhanced Shine And Volume Willow Bark Extract: Exfoliates And Detoxifies Hair And Scalp Ethically Traded Ingredients, Sustainably Produced No Parabens, Phthalates, Paraffin, Gluten, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Paba, Synthetic Color, Dea, Animal Ingredients Or Sulfates Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing Sulfate Free, Color Safe, Organic Made In Usa

• My daughter will be a year old at the end of March. She has the b...1 Answers
  • i definitely need to buy this, i have really dry damaged hair due...2 Answers
  • I love Shea Moisture products, especially the African Black Soap....4 Answers
SheaMoisture Organic African Black Soap Purification Masque w/ Tea Tree Oil & Willow Bark Extract
  • "A little bit does go a long way." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair feel silky smooth and has so much slip it makes detangling super easy. " in 1 review
Asia G.
This is an amazing hair product! When I had first seen this, I had to try it after I had noticed that it was organic. The word organic speaks to my mind. It's also Sulfate & Paraben free! Anyways, I decided to try it the night of buying it. I put the hair mask in my hair, put on a shower cap, and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes before washing it out. After using, my hair was super soft, and left my curls feeling surprisingly bouncy, and frizz free (which is usually hard to achieve for me.) I normally use this hair mask every week, sometime twice in one week if it's been hectic. If you have super curly, frizzy hair then I would definitely recommend this product! It has done wonders for me, for only around $12 (I bought mine at Sallys beauty) I hope this review has been helpful ūüėä
Odyssey G.
Dallas, TX
I am an overall fan of Shea moisture, I have used or sampled each one of their department store lines. This particular brand helped me a lot because I have over active sebum and need a clarifying everything that won't dry my hair out and dissolves into the strands quickly. This hair mask does all that. I gave it three stars because the black soap, over time, created some irritation on my scalp. ( I have sensitive scalp)
Thu V.
I've used this a couple time already because I have dandruff problem. I think the product doesn't help that much which my dandruff. Honestly, if you want to get rid of itchiness and the dandruff, use cold-lukewarm water to shower. This products helps me more with the smoothness instead of getting rid of dandruff and itchiness. I don't really like of the smells of this that much. I still recommend it.
Gabriella L.
I've heard a lot about this item and finally found it on Target's site months ago! I went through so much to get it because Shea Moisture discontinued it and it was last one on Target's site! When I finally got it & used it, I was amazed! If you have dry scalp it helps, it's moisturizing and does the job! I hope Shea Moisture brings it back soon!
Franquel F.
Tallahassee, FL
Got this bogo at walgreens. it was my first ever shea moisture purchase. i had heard so many great things about their products and i cannot see why. this particular product has a smell that gave me a headache. i ended up using about half of one and giving away the one i got free. did absolutely nothing for me and the smell lasted for days.
Sheena C.
New Orleans , LA
The black Soap line from this brand is awesome I absolutely love the conditioner. This brand is a little pricey but some of the products work. Compared to other products this line is just okay for me. I would only recommend what I love and that's only the black soap conditioner which smells good and works totally awesome.
Justine Y.
Clackamas , OR
During the winter and sometimes in the summer my hair becomes very dry and tangled at the ends. Using this hair mask in the shower for about 10-15 minutes really helps rehydrate my hair so to speak. It feels amazing afterwards. A little pricey and the smell is a little funky in my opinion, but over all a great product!
Rejeana M.
Ventura, CA
OMG, when my hair is feeling unhealthy, this is my Go TO product. I love water so I spend my days in the ocean and pool. When Ive spent too much time in the pool my hair can get very stripped due to chlorine. This hair masque snatches my hair back with one treatment and allows me to continue my days in the water.
Branisha W.
Chesapeake, VA
I'm giving this product a 4 because I've heard rumors that there has been a change in the ingredients of this product. Nevertheless, I absolutely love this deep conditioner. I also use this product as a cowash. The clay used in this is what makes it a purifying mask. Leaves curls bouncy and hydrated.
Gladys G.
I love the tingle on my scalp and how smoooth it leaves my hair after. The scent is OK. Not a deal breaker seeing as ill try anything that will help my hair. The price for the mask makes sense... do i with there was more of it? Yes!.. it does evaporate quickly so be warned keep the lid on always.
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I love Shea Moisture products, especially the African Black Soap... My scalp is very dry and itchy from this nasty winter, and I'd like to see if this helps. Does it work for all hair types?
Luz O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you find these? I've had some bad experiences with SM but I'm just not ready to let them go.
Markela H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lift your dandruff and remove it or just help stop dandruff over time?
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i definitely need to buy this, i have really dry damaged hair due to bleaching and coloring and they are so thick and hard to manage especially when im running late in the morning for work lol. i have been looking for something for so long, now finally my search is over. Thanks Influester :)
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to try this line of products. Where should I purchase them to get the best deal?