SheaMoisture Organic African Black Soap Purification Masque w/ Plantain Enzyme, Tea Tree & Willow Bark Extract uploaded by eunice o.SheaMoisture Organic African Black Soap Purification Masque w/ Plantain Enzyme, Tea Tree & Willow Bark Extract uploaded by Ariel W.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #32 in Scalp Treatments

Enough with the buildup and residue left over from styling products. African Black Soap Purification Masque from SheaMoisture gently cleanses while removing the buildup. SheaMoisture uses recipes handed down from a healer and give it a modern twist. They use only the best ingredients gathered from around the world to provide the best products out there. With their roots starting in 1912 in Sierra Leone the bring us products that have been used by generation after generation for beautiful skin.

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time BEST holy grail hair product. This Masque is a miracle in a jar! It melts tangles instantly, gently cleanses your scalp, deep conditions your hair, and leaves your hair full of life. I am not exaggerating. If you have scalp issues, dry hair, or extremely tangled hair, thus can fix it for you. This product is getting very hard to find but if you can find it on Amazon stock up! You will not be disappointed! I have fine to medium strands that are high porosity so my hair tangles easily and it can get very dry. I can do my entire wash routine with just this one product because of the great ingredients.
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. I have thick brown wavy/curly hair, and I could never keep my scalp consistently healthy. It had gotten pretty bad over the winter with dandruff and red swollen areas, I could cover it up, but I had to wash my hair consistently, and the more I washed, the faster it seemed to progress. I used this masque with the balancing shampoo and within five wash (twice using the masque as a wash) my scalp looks very healthy with no redness and only very slight flaking. I have used the regular conditioner from this line with the shampoo before, and I like the masque much more. And as a bonus to my scalp feeling and looking better, my hair looks noticeably healthier, and this product smells decent too! I hope this helps.
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, unfortunately I have an autoimmune disorder that causes dry, itchy skin and exzema.I began to suffer from major flakes and since my hair is dark it make me very self conscious. I use many Shea moisture products so I decided to give this a try and was beyond pleased. Affordable, cruelty free products with no harsh chemicals that get the job done. This treatment cleared my scalp and help retain moisture to avoid it from being an issue. Def would recommend!
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, definitely not for use with brightly colored hair, as it will insta-fade. However, this scalp treatment is an awesome value for the price. It will bust flakey hair in one good, scalp scrubbing session. The smell is not bad at all, especially compared to other dandruff or psoriasis shampoos, and it doesn't burn, or irritate sensitive scalp and facial skin. It's in my shower all the time for a quick deep cleanse, whenever I need it!
Jennifer w.
Raleigh
I love this product but it is not really a must have that's why i only gave it four stars. I love the smell it reminds me of candy but it doesn't leave a strong unbearable lingering smell. It makes my hair super soft after using and the slip is really good too. Another downside is depending on how much hair you have (I have a lot) i can only use it two and a half times. The consistence reminds me of pudding not running but not thick like other conditioners so it really glides through the hair.
Brianna J.
Washington , DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This SheaMoisture African Black Soap Hair Masque is a godsend!! My scalp has a tendency to get dry and flaky during winter. Whenever I start to notice this happening, I  pull this baby out. I usually wet my hair, add a bit of masque to the scalp, not hair (you don't need much, at all!), and leave on while I shower. I then rinse, wash, and condition. My scalp is healed, instantly, with one wash! I've had a tub for months now and am not even half way through. Great product, great results!
Brooke H.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're prone to dandruff like me this masque is going to be a heavy go-to for you! It works so well to clear the scalp of any dryness and flakiness that I have. And it's effects definitely last too! Sometimes when I try just deep conditioning the flakiness comes back within a few days but with this masque I can go a good week before seeing flaking! Just for reference I wash my hair every 1.5 weeks! Would definitely use this again (I use it all the time) and recommend it!
Olena B.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I suffer from dry scalp and dandruff so when I came across this at my local Utla I had to buy it! I am a fan of Shea Moisture and love anything with African Black soap in it. The consistency of this product is thick and creamy. I am able to spread it along my scalp and hair with ease. It smells great and leaves my hair and scalp refreshed and moisturized. This is a great deep conditioner to use on a weekly basis. I will definitely be repurchasing this product !
Caitlin F.
Ok - before I start I believe this product would be great for the right type of hair. I have thin-ish extremely curl hair. I bought it to repair and hydrate my curls back to life. My hair felt softer and my curls were bouncer than before when wet - however at the end of my hair drying and styling process my curls looked weighted down as if the product never got fully rinsed.
If you have thicker hair maybe it would be different. It's worth a try.
Bebe K.
Ugh this company is my top favorites for face and hair! I have not tried their makeup products but their hair products are so insanely good and works extremely well! I get really dry scalp and super itchy and this helps it so well and leaves my hair silky and soft and I dont itch for a very long time. I love the ingredients and how its not damaging for your hair. Theres just nothing bad I can say about it. I would recommend and have recommended to so many people! Must try!
Jade D.
Never tried it, should I ?
Ariana R.
Ada
Does this help any of you influensters with your scalp eczema?? I am in desperate need of a fix!!!!  SheaMoisture Organic African Black Soap Purification Masque w/ Tea Tree Oil & Willow Bark Extract
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
My hair is dry and damaged from heat styling daily, does this mask replenish shine and moisture to the hair? How often do you use it?
Samantha V.
Esta marca realmente funciona?, la he visto mucho y necesito algo que hidrate bastante mi cabello, es rizado con una onda suave , pero en la parte De adelante esta reseco.