SheaMoisture Organic African Black Soap Purification Masque w/ Plantain Enzyme, Tea Tree & Willow Bark Extract uploaded by eunice o.SheaMoisture Organic African Black Soap Purification Masque w/ Plantain Enzyme, Tea Tree & Willow Bark Extract uploaded by Ariel W.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #21 in Scalp Treatments

Enough with the buildup and residue left over from styling products. African Black Soap Purification Masque from SheaMoisture gently cleanses while removing the buildup. SheaMoisture uses recipes handed down from a healer and give it a modern twist. They use only the best ingredients gathered from around the world to provide the best products out there. With their roots starting in 1912 in Sierra Leone the bring us products that have been used by generation after generation for beautiful skin.

Buy on Amazon
StarrAnn F.
Brooklyn, NY
Best Dry Shampoo!
I have fine, slightly wavy hair that gets oily later afternoon. By far, this is the best product, best price, best scent, best feeling when you spray it on your scalp, and easily located at most grocery or pharmacy stores. I joke with my coworkers, because when i spray it at work every day about 3 pm, they love the smell, and I mumble, "Wow" or Whoa" and laugh because it literally feels so tingly and refreshing (LOL). Guys and gals comment on loving the smell, a like, it's kind of funny, and that's just a bonus to its performance and price. Just always shake it and rub it in a bit. I love this product--please don't ever change what I love about it! (I don't like the infusion changes at all!)
Mal M.
My scalp used to be so dry I was constantly scratching it- almost to the point of bleeding. I began using the masques initially for my hair growth but I realized the more I used the masque, the less I was scratching my head. Now I can’t go without it; I love it!
Danielle W.
Burlington, WA
I love every product in this line. Truly a game-changer for anyone with acne! Gets out every last bit of gunk from my pores without completely stripping it of moisture. My skin feels smoother, more balanced, and overall more comfortable.
IttyBitty23 J.
This is an all organic cream that you can rub on your hair on your scalp and it will make your hair feel even much better it helps me grow my hair. It made my hair grow longer. It made my scalp feels so much better.
Samantha R.
This is my absolute favorite hair mask. I have thick, straight hair and it works so well to purify my scalp and get rid of scalp build up. I love how soft my hair is afterwards, too!
Tonya M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this masque! I don’t use it as often but when I do, it leaves my hair very curly and soft! I leave it in for about 30-45 minutes and the smell is satisfying
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
My daughter loves this product. It keeps her scalp clean and doesn’t dry her hair or strip her hair color. The smell isn’t bad and the price is affordable. It keeps your scalp clean and free of debris In order to grow the healthiest hair possible.
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my all time BEST holy grail hair product. This Masque is a miracle in a jar! It melts tangles instantly, gently cleanses your scalp, deep conditions your hair, and leaves your hair full of life. I am not exaggerating. If you have scalp issues, dry hair, or extremely tangled hair, thus can fix it for you. This product is getting very hard to find but if you can find it on Amazon stock up! You will not be disappointed! I have fine to medium strands that are high porosity so my hair tangles easily and it can get very dry. I can do my entire wash routine with just this one product because of the great ingredients.
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is amazing. I have thick brown wavy/curly hair, and I could never keep my scalp consistently healthy. It had gotten pretty bad over the winter with dandruff and red swollen areas, I could cover it up, but I had to wash my hair consistently, and the more I washed, the faster it seemed to progress. I used this masque with the balancing shampoo and within five wash (twice using the masque as a wash) my scalp looks very healthy with no redness and only very slight flaking. I have used the regular conditioner from this line with the shampoo before, and I like the masque much more. And as a bonus to my scalp feeling and looking better, my hair looks noticeably healthier, and this product smells decent too! I hope this helps.
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
I love this product, unfortunately I have an autoimmune disorder that causes dry, itchy skin and exzema.I began to suffer from major flakes and since my hair is dark it make me very self conscious. I use many Shea moisture products so I decided to give this a try and was beyond pleased. Affordable, cruelty free products with no harsh chemicals that get the job done. This treatment cleared my scalp and help retain moisture to avoid it from being an issue. Def would recommend!
Jade D.
Never tried it, should I ?
Ariana R.
Ada
Does this help any of you influensters with your scalp eczema?? I am in desperate need of a fix!!!!  SheaMoisture Organic African Black Soap Purification Masque w/ Tea Tree Oil & Willow Bark Extract
Samantha V.
Esta marca realmente funciona?, la he visto mucho y necesito algo que hidrate bastante mi cabello, es rizado con una onda suave , pero en la parte De adelante esta reseco.
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
My hair is dry and damaged from heat styling daily, does this mask replenish shine and moisture to the hair? How often do you use it?