SheaMoisture Olive & Marula Baby Head-To-Toe Lotion uploaded by Lismary E.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Help your baby be calm and comfortable when their skin is raw and irritated with Olive & Marla Baby Head-to-Toe Lotion from SheaMoisture. SheaMoisture uses recipes handed down from a healer and give it a modern twist. They use only the best ingredients gathered from around the world to provide the best products out there. With their roots starting in 1912 in Sierra Leone the bring us products that have been used by generation after generation for beautiful skin.

Buy on Amazon
chandra b.
I am a loyal SheaMoisture fan, and this was the first baby product I used on my son when he was a newborn.  The only downside is it never came out of the pump on the bottle, but I just used the tube to scrape it out.  The scent wasn't overwhelming for either one of us (and I HATE the usual baby scents), and the lotion absorbed quickly and lightly for his baby skin.
Shakira G.
Wahiawa
It’s great, I’ve been using it with my son. Excellent price I don’t complain at all. I love Shea Moisture product; they are natural and most of the products I used from this brand have been working pretty good with my hair and skin.
Taylor L.
clarksville
I have a fifteen month old daughter and a two month old son. Both of my children have eczema and I use this product on them. It helps with their dry hair/scalp and when their skin gets real dry! Plan to keep using it.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
I love this lotion for my daughter it smells good and helps her dry skin. It is cruelty free and is made with natural ingredients. Definitely a little pricey but coupons and deals are always available. I would recommended to all parents that want to use natural products.
Topeka P.
I have yet to use this kind, however I do use the sheamoisture healing argon oil and chamomile lotion and shampoo/body soap on my son. I so love the way it smells and it rubs smoothly on my toddlers skin. It leaves his skin super soft. He has never broken out from this product .I 100% recommend this to all Mom's for their children and even for the Mom's themselves!
Shavonne A.
Tonawanda, NY
We love Shea Moisture products! Especially the baby line. We use this and the body wash on our 5 month old and it's gentle and smells nice. Only problem I have with it is that it's so thick that it doesn't come up the pump. I would buy this product again.
Anna Z.
Owings Mills, MD
Goodbye eczema on your baby! This is by far the best lotion I have found and used amongst many other leading brands. It's super gentle, very natural and the scent is incredibly yummy! Perfect for a boy or girl! It lasts a long time- I've had the same bottle for about 2 months now and use lotion on my son at least 2-3 times a day. Worth it!
Tracey P.
Elizabethton, TN
Smells amazing and works well for dry skin. I used it on my daughter every day and she was allergic to almost everything else. The smell lasts and keeps skin soft. It is a bit pricy but I would recommend to everyone
Jennifer D.
Plainfield, IL
After hearing about all the cancer causing chemicals in Johnson and Johnson I immediately made the switch and so glad I did! Not only do I feel better about what's on my babies body, but it smells amazing!
Yarell G.
My sister uses this for her daughters and it's great, she loves it ! This product has a great smell and is useful for many things. She has been buying this product since her first born and now having a second child, she still buys this!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Can this clog baby’s pores?