BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

SheaMoisture's Olive & Green Tea Hand & Body Scrub is an ultra-moisturizing sugar scrub that exfoliates and nourishes while leaving skin smooth and youthful looking.

Instructions:

Mix content well. Apply a small amount to palm, massaging gently into skin using a circular motion, concentrating on rough, dry areas. As a hand treatment, rub palms together to create gentle warmth, massage gently into top of hands and cuticles. Rinse skin thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.

Sugar, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Safflower Oil, Olive Leaf, Chai, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (And) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Essential Oil Blend, Green Tea Extract.

• Someone can tell me about his product? Thank you2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Shea butter is wonderful for all types of skin. The addition of olive oil makes it very moisturizing for mature skin and the scrub helps to remove dead dry skin." in 7 reviews
  • "This product smells great, works effectively, and is cruelty free! It never irritates my sensitive skin and smells softly but strong enough that it's pleasant. I received it as a gift, but now buy it regularly..totally worth the value! And, it last s really long!" in 5 reviews
  • "I bought this since I was on a hunt for a real scrub. Something that did its job and left my skin polished and soft. Perfect to exfoliate with before shaving. The sugar scrub gets all the dead skin off as well as giving you a slick feel with the avacado and olive oil. The green tea helps keep down inflammation to! Runs about $11 and even better during a buy one get one. Can be found at most drug stores." in 3 reviews
Windy S.
I absolutely love this body scrub! It smells so good! The price point isn't bad, especially if you buy it on sale. I usually get mines from ulta or target. It total leaves my skin feeling moist, smooth and soft. Whenever I need to exfoliate my skin, I take out this scrub and use it all over my body! It's not harsh on the skin at all.
Aniqua C.
Youngstown, OH
Not a huge fan off their hair care because my hair is so fragile, but their skin care is amazing I use this for everything before I shower, and before I shave and it definitely leaves my skin exfoliated and smooth SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Hand & Body Scrub
Brenden N.
Cheverly, MD
🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽THIS IS HEAVEN SENT!!!! If you haven’t tried this, thought about it, dreamed about it. GET IT!!! This stuff is AMAZING! The smell is GREAT. The scrub is not too abrasive/harsh, and the aftermath!?... Your skin feels soooo smooth and healthy. It strips the dirt and grime. The money is well worth it! Try it and tell me your thoughts!
Kori L.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff smells so good, but not girly. I even got my Super manly husband to use it and it did amazing things for his skin. I used it on my feet and it softened years of barefoot backyard play and running on hot concrete in the summer. Seriously, they were a tragedy, so calloused that i couldn’t even scratch the bottom of my feet if I needed to!
Maria L.
Vermillion
I picked this up at my local walmart on clearance and was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. The grit of this product helped me exfoliate my legs after shaving, leaving my legs feeling buttery soft and smooth. I think this is a great product!
Caroline F.
Vernonia, OR
I was instantly hooked. I have tried all of the different scrubs, and I love them all. I did steer clear of the argan oil scrub when I was pregnant because even though the smell is nice, it was a bit too strong for my ultra-sensitive sense of smell. I had never tried the olive oil and green tea type before recently, but I had received the olive oil massage and body oil as a gift, and wanted to try the scrub along with it. The scent is very pleasant and light, it exfoliates your skin without hurting it, and leaves your skin soft and smooth with or without the addition of the oil. Compared to other brands with similar products, the price of this stuff is really not that bad. And you really don't need to use a huge amount of this scrub when using it, a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for something to make their rough dry skin soft and smooth.
Jock G.
I went on a search to find a body scrub that actually exfoliated your skin without being too abrasive. Most of the so-called body scrubs that were available were much too gentle on the skin, and would barely exfoliate at all. I went to TARGET, and finally found one with the texture I was looking for: the Shea Moisture raw shea and argan oil body scrub. I usually purchase this item at my local target, but most of the time it's always sold out. I was so happy to find that Amazon carries this and with prime too! It had a nice light clean smell and it's moisturizing.I use this for my body in the shower about one a week.I have tried all of the different scrubs, and I love them all. I did steer clear of the argan oil scrub when I was pregnant because even though the smell is nice, it was a bit too strong for my ultra-sensitive sense of smell. I had never tried the olive oil and green tea type before recently, but I had received the olive oil massage and body oil as a gift, and wanted to try the scrub along with it. The scent is very pleasant and light, it exfoliates your skin without hurting it, and leaves your skin soft and smooth with or without the addition of the oil. I had some not-so-smooth areas(feet and elbows) that this scrub made a non issue. The smell is clean and refreshing and although this is a scrub, it doesnt feel like you're scraping sandpaper all over your body. It definately makes your skin feel luxuriously soft. After you've finished with the scrub, use the message oil and lotion of the same scent--It's my own mini spa!Compared to other brands with similar products, the price of this stuff is really not that bad. And you really don't need to use a huge amount of this scrub when using it, a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for something to make their rough dry skin soft and smooth.
Elina G.
Obsessed! I use this scrub to exfoliate prior to applying self tanner. Sometimes I use it just because! It smells so fresh and I love the gritty texture. It leaves my whole body moisturized. I've already repurchased several times. Only gripe would be that it runs out fast!
shareefa f.
Austin, TX
I was always curious to knw abt this products always wanted to try but never bit the bullet. As this is the perfect time to try this out. Winter is here and our hands and body needs extra care would love to get this and try it out..
Meghan L.
Rock Hill, SC
This is one of my favorite bath items. The olive and green tea are a wonderful scent. I love to use it at night in the bath or shower. I gently scrub areas where I would like to exfoliate and it gives a nice warm feeling. What I especially like is that all the ingredients are all natural. I don't have to worry about putting harmful chemicals on my body or down my drain.
Maribel R.
hubert
Someone can tell me about his product? Thank you