Skin CareBath & BodyBody ScrubSheaMoisture
Olive & Green Tea Hand & Body Scrub

SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Hand & Body Scrub

SheaMoisture's Olive & Green Tea Hand & Body Scrub is an ultra-moisturizing sugar scrub that exfoliates and nourishes while leaving skin smooth and youthful looking.

Is this a good hand scrub?
Because its a sugar scrub you need to use soap afterward, right??
has anyone tried this? how did you like it?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Hand & Body Scrub!
Product Highlights
...mom, both my sisters & even a few of good friends on to it. I have really dry skin and in the winter times it acts up like crazy, I used this & it help rubbing away all of that dead dry skin. I also have very sensitive skin & when I use this some of my more delicate area, it doesn't cause any irritation. Its tough enough to get some of the driest spots but gentle enough so you wont feel like you are scrubbing away actually skin. in reviews
I incorporated this product into my shaving routine. I rub about a teaspoon on each leg until the sugar dissolves, then I add a splash of water on each leg and use it as shaving cream. Its the smoothst my legs have ever felt.in reviews
I use this in the winter time because it has the oil added to it and leave my skin soft and keeps it moisturized.in reviews
I love this, i feel as if every time I used the body scrub i feel as if im getting all the dead skin off my body. in reviews
Shea Moisture Body Scrub has green tea extract which is essential oil...means it is essential to your body.in reviews
Kat J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
2,116 reviews
SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Hand & Body Scrub uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This Coconut & Hibiscus Hand & Body Scrub is affordable, effective, and the tub is such a generous size that it’ll last you a very long time.... Just a scoop the size of a quarter is enough for my hands and a palmful is usually enough for my body. It exfoliates well without being too harsh, and it leaves your skin so smooth. I love the natural ingredients and the scent is absolutely divine!! Think fruity with a hint of floral,... I don’t know how much it does for firming and toning, I haven’t seen any results that I can attest to (which is why I dock a star). But I love everything SheaMoisture that I’ve tried, overall this is a quality brand that I would definitely recommend.
bonnie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Shea moisture green tea scub smells so refreshing. I've been using this scub for about two months. It leaves my hands and arm's feeling smooth and moisturize.
Lacy D.
Shea moisture has one of the best body scrubs. It leaves your skin so soft and smooth after every use.
Dayana R.
Gainesville, GA
SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Hand & Body Scrub uploaded by Dayana R.
I love and respect this brand for their ingredients! This scrub contains olive oil, olive leaf, shea butter, cocoa seed butter, avocado oil and many other great things. Oils work so well for nourishing my skin. At the same time it does the job as a scrub perfectly, sugar doesn’t melt immediately and I have time to massage well. Manufacturer claims that natural ingredients may vary in color and consistency and you should mix contains well first, so don’t worry if oil and sugar are separated.
Maroon A.
Reno, NV
Love the smell of this scrub! It leaves your skin feeling so soft and good. Definitely worth it and knowing I’m using natural ingredients on my skin makes me feel good using it
Adelina G.
Fenton, MI
Hands down best body scrub out there. The scent is the best I’ve ever smelled from a body scrub. Really fresh. Works perfect. Also not crazy expensive just the right price
Ashley C.
Woodbridge, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Moisturizes and exfoliates. 2 in 1. This is definitely a staple in my shower routine. You need to be careful though. You have to be gentle or you might scratch your self. Definitely affordable. Definitely recommend
Ashley B.
Acworth
I LOVE this product! I loved how absolutely smooth my skin felt after using this ! Also my skin felt soo hydrated and I absolutely loved the fact that I didn’t have to get out the shower then add oil or lotion on afterwards! I’m lazy and I dread that step lol. Yes I would definitely recommend this product!
Becky O.
Queens Vlg, NY
SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Hand & Body Scrub uploaded by Becky O.
Purchased at: Target
Makes your skin feel so soft and smooth , I use it two times a week and also before I shave my legs.
Christina G.
Dacula, GA
I've used this product and absolutely love it. It instantly rejuvenates your skin leaving you nice and smooth and if you have a special someone it leaves your hand massage ready.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 4 ans
ErinAnn (. il y a 3 ans
You could, but I wouldn’t in your regular routine. I have been advised on your face you should use finer exfoliant (smaller grains) because it is more gentle.