BeautyBodyBody CareSheaMoisture
Olive & Green Tea Bath, Body & Massage Oil

SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Bath, Body & Massage Oil

SheaMoisture's Olive & Green Tea Bath, Body & Massage Oil helps deeply hydrate and repair dry skin. Helps prevent signs of early aging. Creates a fragrant spa bath, relaxing mind and body.

Does this help with stress?
What’s your opinion of this product ?
Is this product have a good scent ? Is it floral ?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Bath, Body & Massage Oil!
Product Highlights
...either! I've used it in the bathtub too and it adds a great amount of moisturizing oil without being too slippery.in reviews
I used this after the soap and body wash in the shower.in reviews
JENNIFER C.
Foley, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Bath, Body & Massage Oil uploaded by JENNIFER C.
I recently purchased this at Ulta. I am impressed!! I use it in my bath water for a smooth, silky feel. The scent is great too, not too strong. I also use this oil after my bath, before drying off for an even more silky feel to my skin. I will definitely be purchasing this product again!!
Ashley D.
Amazing smell and leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. I've used it both in my bath and as a massage oil and have absolutely loved it. Best massage/ bath and body oil at the drugstore for sure. It may leave your skin feeling more "greasy" than a lotion that you're used to wearing, but, I apply this at night and have found that I wake up in the morning with beautiful, hydrated skin that does not feel greasy at all!
Cori B.
Sicklerville, NJ
SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Bath, Body & Massage Oil uploaded by Cori B.
First thing I noticed was the scent. It's a sweet floral and very pleasant, though a bit strong. It is very "watery" oil and spreads easily as you use it. It also absorbs well and leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished. A little bit goes a long way - like 3 or 4 drops covers both my arms without being excessive. I do not have sensitive skin, so I can't speak on that. I would recommend this product.
Jules W.
Boston, MA
SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Bath, Body & Massage Oil uploaded by Jules W.
Alright, buckle in for a detailed review if you’re considering this product. I got the coconut scented one and while you’re putting it on, the scent is very strong. However, after you’ve had it on for a while, the scent is heavenly. Now, something else to consider, if your skin doesn’t absorb things the best like mine, I found that the product just sits on the skin and never fully absorbs, BUT, this happens to me with any lotion or body oil. If your skin absorbs product quickly, this will be great. I suggest leaving it on for 5-10 minutes and you’ll be good. Another pro, this bottle will last you a long time. I was able to cover my body with a couple dime sized amounts and there’s still plenty left. So, you get your money’s worth. Overall, I think this is a fantastic product. I knocked off a star because it didn’t work the best on my non-absorbent skin. Otherwise, this would be a home run!
Kate L.
Warwick, RI
SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Bath, Body & Massage Oil uploaded by Kate L.
While my gut reaction is to say that I LOVE this product as I tend to love floral scents, I think this one is a bit strong. The beauty of it though is a little goes a looong way and doesn’t leave the skin feeling too oily! I had no qualms about sleeping in fresh washed sheets after using this. I haven’t used it as a bath oil yet (have a mental image of not being able to climb back out of the tub) but will try it shortly! Overall I’d say it’s worth the money to give it a go.
Meleah G.
Talladega, AL
SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Bath, Body & Massage Oil uploaded by Meleah G.
I love the scent of this body oil. I have used it in two different ways. I poured it into a hot bath and it felt very luxurious. I also used it as a moisturizer. It made my skin feel nice and soft.
Terra W.
Minster, OH
SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Bath, Body & Massage Oil uploaded by Terra W.
No strong smell! I was so happy because alot of oils I've tried for work have a very strong sent. This did have a orange tent but rubbed out evenly. It lasted on my skin for about 4 hours! I still look shiny. I would Def recommend to a friend.
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Bath, Body & Massage Oil uploaded by Samantha T.
This is the first time in a LONG time for me to use any type of oil. the scent of this product is okay. im not use to the scent of coconut oil so it wasn't bad just new for me. I used it as a bath oil, as I didn't have anyone to massage me. hehe. I used it right after exfoliate my skin and my skin felt pretty smooth. I would reccomend this product to someone. As its affordable and easy to find at local department stores.
Sarah M.
Seattle, WA
SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Bath, Body & Massage Oil uploaded by Sarah M.
Beautiful scent immediately takes me to a tropical place. It lingers for a short while and the scent gets more muted on my skin. The consistency is medium light and applies well onto damp skin. (it serves well as massage oil also on dry skin.) It kept my skin well moisturized
Christina C.
Osceola, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Bath, Body & Massage Oil uploaded by Christina C.
I absolutely loved this it is moisturizing but didn't leave you feeling oily and can we talk about the smell. it smells sooo good. This definitely is my go to oil now it doesn't stain sheets it just amazing. you don't know what your missing if you haven't already tried it. I love it. I definitely would recommend it to anyone with any skin type. @Influenster
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda L.
il y a 4 ans
SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Bath, Body & Massage Oil Could this be used in place of a lotion or in shower lotion? Also, to confirm...this does not clean your skin? This is only for after washing right?
Nichole P. il y a 4 ans
Correct! It’s not used to cleanse your skin but to moisturize. It can be used as as in shower lotion or add a few drops in with your bubble bath.