SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Bath Body & Massage Oil

Descriptions:

Keep your skin youthful and smooth with Olive & Green Tea Bath, Body & Massage Oil from SheaMoisture. SheaMoisture uses recipes handed down from a healer and give it a modern twist. They use only the best ingredients gathered from around the world to provide the best products out there. With their roots starting in 1912 in Sierra Leone the bring us products that have been used by generation after generation for beautiful skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Bath Body & Massage Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Favorite ... This is truly one of my favorite body oils it is very nourishing. My skin feels firm and moisturized deeply after using this and it leaves a light fresh fragrance. I also have tried the other scents of this line but this is one of my favorites. in 3 reviews
2 months agoSellersburg , IN
I absolutely love this body oil!! I suffer from a skin condition called keratosis pilaris and usually dryness makes it 10x worse. I find that moisturizing helps it from getting worse and this product does just that! I prefer using body oil than body lotions because body lotions just further aggravate my skin.
a month agoLatham , NY
This is super oil for winter time. My skin gets very dry and cracks. I use this twice a week in the shower and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. The only thing I am not a fan of is the smell. It smells great in the bottle, but after applying and getting out of the Shower, it has less green tea smell and more olive oil smell.
2 months ago
Great emulsifying oil that provides hydration after exfoliating. Would recommend the product but would not recommend keeping the bottle in the shower. A small amount is enough for one use. The scent is not strong at all either, for those who don’t like strong olive or green tea.
3 months agoHuntington, IN
It feels so good, moisturizes dry skin, and smells amazing!! I haven’t given a massage with it but I use it for dry skin and to help with dark spots on my face. It’s a heavy oil though, so use a light hand.
a month agoAlbany
This bath oil smells amazing!!! It always relaxes me, I’ve used it for years and even now when I smell it it instantly relaxes me even if i’m not in the bath! It makes my skin sooo soft by just soaking in it!
4 months agoSn Luis Obisp, CA
I have heard that this product works great for prego-mamas! Rub this on your belly In the morning and then at night time to reduce the risk of stretch marks! I have used this a couple times getting out of the shower when my skin is still wet and it makes my arms and legs feel super silky
3 months agoLumberton, NC
SheaMoisture has definitely became one of my favorite brands. They always have great quality products and put obvious care and effort into every product they have. I love this product. It works well, it leaves your skin feeling amazing and the prices are always perfect!
4 months ago
Omg this product 😍 I would use this atleast 5 times a week if I could reach my back, it smells amazing and feels amazing. The price is really reasonable and all the other scents smell pretty amazing too 10/10
3 years agoFayetteville, TN
I absolutely love this. It's great for putting in baths or even just using in the shower as a moisturizer right before you get out. It's super moisturizing & makes my dry skin feel so much better. Especially in the winter when the temperature and weather seem to be working against me lol
4 months agoManistee, MI
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. This stuff is pure magic, it makes rubbing my hubby's back so much easier and more enjoyable than ever. It smells amazing, not too feminine or too masculine, and it doesn't stain the sheets! I bought mine over 2 months ago, use it regularly, and its not even half gone yet. Its only about 10 dollars, but it makes you and yours feel like a million. I 10/10 recommend this oil. It just makes life better.