Sheamoisture Oil Rub - Baby - Raw Shea Butter - 8 Oz

SheaMoisture's Raw Shea Butter Oil Rub moisturizes while calming and comforting baby's delicate skin. Perfect for giving your baby a nourishing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use.Country of origin : USASize : 8 FZPack of : 1Product Selling Unit :...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sheamoisture Oil Rub - Baby - Raw Shea Butter - 8 Oz!
Waretown, NJ
Sheamoisture Oil Rub - Baby - Raw Shea Butter - 8 Oz uploaded by Shatoya D.
This stuff is amazing. It smells phenomenal and will leave you wanting to sniff your baby all day. πŸ™ƒ I use this before bed, after bath and for myself! The frankincense and myrrh provide such a soothing scent to this oil. I love it and will continue to purchase until they stop selling it!
Saint Cloud, MN
I love this product! In comparison to Johnson and Johnson, I would recommend this. The oil really gets into my daughters skin and leaves it hydrated for hours! It's not too fragrant, which I really enjoy. I would buy again, and I will be buying again soon!

Looking for your answer?