BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

SheaMoisture Color Creme is our next step in offering more healthy hair options. We fused our knowledge of natural and certified organic healing ingredients with safe science, insights from top salon professionals and years of listening to women who want to enhance the health and beauty of their hair. Using our signature certified organic Shea Butter, blended with other good-for-you naturals, including Acai and Glycerin, Flax Seed and Abyssinian Oils, and Soy Protein, we've created an efficacious system with a vibrant color palette. Our color care delivers healthy nutrients that help minimize damage while delivering superior hydration, exceptional mangeability and shine.

Shade Selection Guide MEDIUM BROWN is a neutral shade which enhances your natural color. For optimal results use on dark blonde to dark brown hair choosing a color no more than two shades lighter or darker than existing.

Your color result is a combination of your natural starting color, texture and your shade selection. On more than 50% gray, results may vary.

Includes:

•     Shea Butter Color Creme - 2.5 fl oz/74 mL
  •     Radiant Developer Creme - 2.5 fl oz/74 mL
  •     Professional Latex-Free Gloves
  •     High Porosity Moisture-Correct Masque - 2 fl oz/59 mL
  •     Protective Cap
  •     Instructions Sheet

Instructions:

Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. Leave in for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For deep penetrating treatment, cover hair with a plastic cap and apply moderate heat for up to 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. When using a hair steamer do not cover hair, moist heat will add to masque's hydration. For full instructions, an Instruction Sheet is included in every box.

Radiant Color Creme: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceresin, Ethoxydiglycol, Oleic Acid, Crambe Abysinnica Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum, (Linseed) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Flour, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Disodium, Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Marticaria) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey), Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit (Acai) Extract, Spirulina Platensis (Algae) Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit (Pomegranate) Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Lecithin, P-phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, Paminophenol, M-aminophenol

Radiant Developer Creme: Water (Aqua), Hydrogen Peroxide, Emulsifying Wax, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan, Olivate, Panthenol, Simethicone, Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides, C15-23 Alkane, Lecithin, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Acrylates / Steareth-20 Itaconate Copolymer, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid

High-porosity Masque: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ricinodendron Rautanenii (Mongongo) Seed Oil, Vinegar, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Sodium Benzoate.

Krystal I.
Plainsboro, NJ
Review for: SheaMoisture Moisture-Rich, Ammonia-Free Hair Color System - Dark more...
Absolutely love this!! I have been dying my hair off and on since I’ve been in high school and I think this is my favorite box dye! It leaves my hair feeling the softest it’s ever been. I have not used the coloring system but I used the color creme & fell in love with their high porosity hair masque that came in the box! Highly recommend this for all curly girls!
SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque
Janae B.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: SheaMoisture Moisture-Rich, Ammonia-Free Hair Color System - Jet Black more...
 I love how the color turned out. It keeps my hair looking shiny and healthy as well. It easy to use and there isn’t a lot of clean up. I will be using this product again. It also keeps my hair jet black longer than other color systems i have used so far
Amanda M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: SheaMoisture Moisture-Rich, Ammonia-Free Hair Color System - Reddish more...
Excellent!!! Absolutely loved everything about it.. that’s it but apparently I have to keep typing to fill stupid meter box which is so crazy kuz like what else can I say??? It is hair dye that is it lmao.... but still have to type type type..
Kenya E.
I love this brand of hair color! I have naturally curly hair. I love that my hair feels soft after coloring it. The deep conditioner is very moisturizing!! My hair does not feel stripped. I’m very satisfied. It is my go to for hair color. The jet black color is just that. It comes with gloves and a plastic cap as well. The instructions are easy to follow. I may try another color down the road.😊
Terin H.
Columbia, SC
Review for: SheaMoisture Moisture-Rich, Ammonia-Free Hair Color System - Bright more...
I used this to dye my hair honey blonde. There is no bleach or ammonia, so I ended up with an Auburn shade. It's a bit expensive and doesn't include as much product as it used to.
Janilia 👑.
Boston, MA
I used this product to dye my best friends hair and she liked the outcome. It worked good to cover up previously bleached hair that was blonde. She liked the fact that it was ammonia free and geared toward African American hair types. She said that she would use it again and the results were good.
Pee O.
Orlando
I dyed my hair using this product and I loved it. I purchased the reddish blonde. It did not dry out my hair or change my curl pattern. The packaging is super cute as well. Wirth the price. Quality product!
Nathifa L.
Penndel, PA
Is yes My hair in the soft black color and i looooove I. It's a very natural black and my hair has been more moisturized then it waa inits natural color. This was a good choice especially since these winter months are hard on my hair.
Vika F.
Tracy, CA
I love everything shea moisture makes. Including this hair color. There’s no ammonia so I feel like it’s not as bad for my hair as other dyes could be. The color is nice too.
Keyshia C.
New York
Awesome. Absolutely love this product - and will always love it for as long as I live. I have (medium length) natural thick curly coarse hair, but when it's semi-relaxed my hair is (long length) natural straight coarse. I've used Shea Moisture products previously. I wanted to try the Color System, but could not find it in local stores. The product is pricey, but the packaging and included items are worth the money. Thank goodness there are professional latex-free gloves included. Not those cheap covers that tear. Although I don't have gray, my hair is a natural off black/brown, I wanted to dye my hair completely black without drying my hair out. It does my hair great. I will order the Shea Moisture Hair Color System again!
Naila R.
Guayanilla
Si no tiene amonia ¿se desvanece con las lavadas? ¿cuánto tiempo dura?
Tamika G.
Monroe, NY
Does this product dry out your hair?
Erodelys B.
Union City, NJ
Is the color light as the cover photo?
Passion B.
I have 4c natural hair & I want to color it; would this color damage my curl pattern? I know the Shea Moisture brand caters to people with natural hair, so I'm assuming everything will be fine, but I want to check with someone who has used it before.
Erodelys B.
Union City, NJ
I want to use this but I'm scared about damage