BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

SheaMoisture Color Creme is our next step in offering more healthy hair options. We fused our knowledge of natural and certified organic healing ingredients with safe science, insights from top salon professionals and years of listening to women who want to enhance the health and beauty of their hair. Using our signature certified organic Shea Butter, blended with other good-for-you naturals, including Acai and Glycerin, Flax Seed and Abyssinian Oils, and Soy Protein, we've created an efficacious system with a vibrant color palette. Our color care delivers healthy nutrients that help minimize damage while delivering superior hydration, exceptional mangeability and shine.

Shade Selection Guide MEDIUM BROWN is a neutral shade which enhances your natural color. For optimal results use on dark blonde to dark brown hair choosing a color no more than two shades lighter or darker than existing.

Your color result is a combination of your natural starting color, texture and your shade selection. On more than 50% gray, results may vary.

Includes:

•     Shea Butter Color Creme - 2.5 fl oz/74 mL
  •     Radiant Developer Creme - 2.5 fl oz/74 mL
  •     Professional Latex-Free Gloves
  •     High Porosity Moisture-Correct Masque - 2 fl oz/59 mL
  •     Protective Cap
  •     Instructions Sheet

Instructions:

Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. Leave in for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For deep penetrating treatment, cover hair with a plastic cap and apply moderate heat for up to 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. When using a hair steamer do not cover hair, moist heat will add to masque's hydration. For full instructions, an Instruction Sheet is included in every box.

Radiant Color Creme: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceresin, Ethoxydiglycol, Oleic Acid, Crambe Abysinnica Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum, (Linseed) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Flour, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Disodium, Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Marticaria) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey), Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit (Acai) Extract, Spirulina Platensis (Algae) Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit (Pomegranate) Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Lecithin, P-phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, Paminophenol, M-aminophenol

Radiant Developer Creme: Water (Aqua), Hydrogen Peroxide, Emulsifying Wax, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan, Olivate, Panthenol, Simethicone, Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides, C15-23 Alkane, Lecithin, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Acrylates / Steareth-20 Itaconate Copolymer, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Phosphoric Acid

High-porosity Masque: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ricinodendron Rautanenii (Mongongo) Seed Oil, Vinegar, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Sodium Benzoate.

• I have 4c natural hair & I want to color it; would this c...1 Answers
  • I want to use this but I'm scared about damage 1 Answers
  • Is the color light as the cover photo?1 Answers
Ashlee B.
3616 n constance dr prescott valley az
I used there blond vegan hair color i ordered it off of ulta and i loved it infact went into ulta suggested they should have it in store and its actually going to be comming into ulta stores soooo excited i will only use them when i dye my hair blonde its vegan platnum blonde but they have other colors to
Kenya E.
Review for: SheaMoisture Moisture-Rich, Ammonia-Free Hair Color System - Jet Black more...
I love this brand of hair color! I have naturally curly hair. I love that my hair feels soft after coloring it. The deep conditioner is very moisturizing!! My hair does not feel stripped. I’m very satisfied. It is my go to for hair color. The jet black color is just that. It comes with gloves and a plastic cap as well. The instructions are easy to follow. I may try another color down the road.😊
Terin H.
Columbia, SC
Review for: SheaMoisture Moisture-Rich, Ammonia-Free Hair Color System - Bright more...
I used this to dye my hair honey blonde. There is no bleach or ammonia, so I ended up with an Auburn shade. It's a bit expensive and doesn't include as much product as it used to.
Janae B.
Charlotte, NC
 I love how the color turned out. It keeps my hair looking shiny and healthy as well. It easy to use and there isn’t a lot of clean up. I will be using this product again. It also keeps my hair jet black longer than other color systems i have used so far
Pee O.
Orlando
I dyed my hair using this product and I loved it. I purchased the reddish blonde. It did not dry out my hair or change my curl pattern. The packaging is super cute as well. Wirth the price. Quality product!
Nathifa L.
Penndel, PA
Is yes My hair in the soft black color and i looooove I. It's a very natural black and my hair has been more moisturized then it waa inits natural color. This was a good choice especially since these winter months are hard on my hair.
Vika F.
Tracy, CA
I love everything shea moisture makes. Including this hair color. There’s no ammonia so I feel like it’s not as bad for my hair as other dyes could be. The color is nice too.
Keyshia C.
New York
Awesome. Absolutely love this product - and will always love it for as long as I live. I have (medium length) natural thick curly coarse hair, but when it's semi-relaxed my hair is (long length) natural straight coarse. I've used Shea Moisture products previously. I wanted to try the Color System, but could not find it in local stores. The product is pricey, but the packaging and included items are worth the money. Thank goodness there are professional latex-free gloves included. Not those cheap covers that tear. Although I don't have gray, my hair is a natural off black/brown, I wanted to dye my hair completely black without drying my hair out. It does my hair great. I will order the Shea Moisture Hair Color System again!
Leah W.
Sacramento
Review for: Dark Blonde more...
This product is bleach and amonia free making it gentle on your hair. It's easy to use and deposits a beautiful, dark blonde. The product does require you to have applied all the color within 30 minutes while the chemicals are still active. For the quantity of product in a box this is easily doable. People with long hair or extremely dense hair may want to buy two boxes for application.

There is no harsh chemical smell with the dye and the kit includes everything you need, including a moisturizing mask to use after dying your hair. For a semi permanent dye, I recommend this product.
Brooke C.
Dallas, TX
So I've been coloring my hair red for over a decade. As such, I've basically tried every product on the planet. I like a bright red color rather than burgundy or a dark muted Auburn. Most the time when I buy a bright red color it turns out one of the prior colors, because of my medium brown hair and consistent dying of that hair. Also constantly using chemical products Kama damages and dries out my hair, so I was very excited to try this product when I saw it in Target. I have tried shea moisture products before and love the line. I do not have ethnic hair so I was a little bit worried that this product would not work for me. Nothing to worry about! Quite the opposite! I have never gotten such a gorgeous color out of a hair dye. It gives the right amount of lift so that my hair doen't turn dark, and it comes with oil shampoo and conditioner. It is definitely worth the price!! i am a true fan and won't be using any other hair dye from now on
Naila R.
Guayanilla
Si no tiene amonia ¿se desvanece con las lavadas? ¿cuánto tiempo dura?
Tamika G.
Monroe, NY
Does this product dry out your hair?
Erodelys B.
Union City, NJ
I want to use this but I'm scared about damage
Erodelys B.
Union City, NJ
Is the color light as the cover photo?
Passion B.
I have 4c natural hair & I want to color it; would this color damage my curl pattern? I know the Shea Moisture brand caters to people with natural hair, so I'm assuming everything will be fine, but I want to check with someone who has used it before.