BY SHEAMOISTURE #90 in Vitamins & Supplements

"rest and restore this full spectrum formula gives you nutrient-rich skin overnight the prime time for the cellular growth and renewal for a youthful, rejuvenated appearance. Formulated with biotin to promote healthy hair, skin and nail growth, plus melatonin and vitamins b-6 and b-12 to rejuvenate your whole body with true beauty sleep. and, like everything we do, this exclusive blend is made with shea oil, plus olive leaf, aloe vera, and other good-for-you ingredients. contains 30 ct. Vitamins vegetarian capsules supports a deep relaxing sleep contains a proprietary blend "

Amia W.
Chesterfield, VA
This was an interesting thing for me to take. I took this Summer 2016 I needed something to help me sleep and i also was looking for a a beauty supplement. It worked okay. I believe they've discontinued it cause I haven't seen it on sale anywhere on their website in over a year. They've expanded alot and released so many new products, hopefully they'll bring this back revamped and with newer ingredients.
Brytanne M.
Erie, PA
Shea moisture always delivers amazing products! I love the packaging because you know who it is from a mile away. This product is gentle and I know people will all kinds of skin types and it has never caused any problems. I have the most sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any break outs or allergic reactions. Only improvement is that I wish it would cost less.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
I have gotten the best night's sleep since taking these night time relaxation pills. My mood is so much calmer at night, and I don't get easily distracted anymore.
Francesca L.
Decatur , GA
Miracle in a bottle. I swear by these little capsules. Well they are not small but they are worth the size by that wonderful night of sleep that it gives to even the worse of insomniacs. This is also a product that I have available to guest in the stay over baskets because it makes a great night even better with the rest that it brings.
Humble Ti 🙏🏾 ..
Atlanta
I've never been a fan of taking vitamins however I tried something new and stepped outside of the box for this one. I absolutely love Shea moisture products and I had to try these vitamins. One thing I can definitely say is that I've watched my hair grow tremendously in the past six months after taking these vitamins.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn't really care for this product. I used this product for a month and did not notice any differences. I would say that this product was ineffective for me and I would not use it again, or recommend it to others.
Kaley C.
Williston
Honestly didn't see much change after i started taking the vitamins, kinda disappointed me. I thought it would've been better after reading great reviews about it but didn't live up to my high expectations, not very pricey. I'm not sure i'd but again, could just be me not noticing a difference.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
Without this there is no nighttime skincare routine. It just finished the job and I feel like I actually works! It doesn't feel oily or to heavy on the skin and when I was up my skin does look oily either which I love! It's so refreshing , I would definitely recommend this and buy again
Xela L.
Nya, MN
This is a great brand. This product is ideal for great skin. Ive used this brands line for hair care and was very pleased so when I saw they had skin care treatments i was even more impressed. This brand is affordable and worth the money. I would reccomend this product.
Hannah💞 D.
New York
I loved this product it worked amazingly and I use it almost everyday I love the packaging and I recommend this product to everyone it is very gentle and amazing and I love it a lot. It met my expectations and even exceeded them. I love this and will be repurchasing.