SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor

Strengthen weak strands and minimize breakage. Designed to infuse hair fibers with intense moisture to help strengthen weak and brittle strands, smoothening rough cuticles for a frizz free styling. Usage: Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. Leave in for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.

How is it on 4c hair? ?
How is this for colour treated hair with dry scalp?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor!
How would you rate this product?
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by K. R.
This is my favorite product out of the 4. It is extremely thick, defined my curls and made my hair extremely soft. I have very fine, dry curls and this product did wonders. I am extremely satisfied with this product. My curls thank you ❤️
Maple Heights, OH
This product left my hair feeling dry and tangled. Would be willing to give this product another try but was definitely disappointed at how it performed. The smell of this product is quite strong and can almost be a little overbearing
Toledo, OH
This leave in conditioner smells wonderful. When left on for 10-15 mins it makes your hair feel so soft and clean. Compared to other leave in conditioners, this one takes the cake! I was very satisfied and will be buying more of this.
Columbus, OH
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Jamie T.
I loved this item but i did use it as a part of my 4 step hair care routine, as step 4. It was a great deep conditioner! I would definitely purchase this item again! It worked great on my wavy and my daughters tight coily curls! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Sharon, PA
I like the reconstructor. The smell is great but it left my hair feeling a little heavy. Its not lightweight after drying. Its great for a deep treatment but next time i will use it and then shampoo again so it doesn’t feel this way.
Hialeah, FL
This hair mask doesn’t disappoint, I tried this on my boyfriend 4c hair. It defined his curls and it didn’t just sit on the hair. It penetrated the hair and did a good job. I would highly recommend because not all hair mask works in 4c hair.
Woodinville, WA
Honestly I hate avocados because of the texture so I was skeptical at first, but this is bomb and it smells bomb. It defines my curls and this will definitely be my go to product on a long wash day when i have time to sit and wait!
Spring Hill, TN
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Lea B.
I really like this stuff. It’s very similar to my tresseme conditioner, but I left it in longer than you were supposed to and my hair came out feeling super soft. I put it under a cap, and maybe next time I’ll sit under the dryer.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I absolutely love the smell of this product! I think this one is my favorite out of the complete set as a whole! It’s easy to apply and easy to distribute throughout my naturally coily hair. Highly recommend for weekly treatments!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
love the thickness of it but I find that when I applied I told my hair it felt a little dry after I washed it out. I didnt apply heat to it, I dont know if that would have made a difference with moisture. but overall it was cool