SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor

Strengthen weak strands and minimize breakage. Designed to infuse hair fibers with intense moisture to help strengthen weak and brittle strands, smoothening rough cuticles for a frizz free styling. Usage: Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. Leave in for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.

How is it on 4c hair? ?
How is this for colour treated hair with dry scalp?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor!
How would you rate this product?
Oakland Gdns, NY
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Shantell M.
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Shantell M.
this deep conditioner made my hair very easy to brush through. it’s better than any other deep conditioner that i’ve ever tried. if i had to choose one thing out of the whole line to keep, it would definitely be this. it’s so lightweight but a little definitely goes a long way. it has a lot of slip, it defined my curls, it smells good, and it made my scalp feel moisturized. there’s literally nothing else that i can ask for out of a deep conditioner.
Dayton, OH
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Symone B.
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Symone B.
I love this deep conditioner! I love the thick consistency and didn’t use that much product. It instantly melted in my hair while applying. I used a paper bag and heating pad on top (because i’m ghetto) and did that for 20 min and my hair felt so good. my hair is always curly but this is the first time i actually seen my coils thats how I know I reached my max hydration. Adding it to my favs and i highly recommend. (pictures are after the dc and added fav leave in and then after adding my favorite hair milk).
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Natonya M.
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Natonya M.
I was quite surprised to see how much this hair masque has slip. Typically, deep conditioners don't have much slip but this one makes it easy to detangle your hair so it'll allow you to skip the rinse-out conditioner. My type 4 natural hair was left soft, defined, shiny, HYDRATED and detangled. I did not need to apply a leave-in, the reconstructive masque left enough moisture.
West Covina, CA
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Lorissa P.
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Lorissa P.
I have two hair types: 3 (which is primarily in the front part of my hair) and 4 (which is primarily in the back half of my hair). As my hair is also low-porosity, I was curious to see what this Reconstructor could do. It helped a lot 😊 Application: The product was very easy to apply to my hair. At first, I was worried that I would end up using half the jar (I have thick hair) but was RELIEVED to see it didn’t require that much :) My hair took to it very well! Results: After waiting the required 15 min, I was truly BLOWN AWAY at how soft and defined my Type 4 curls were! I have yet to put in my leave-in conditioner and my hair is STILL soft! I’m excited to see how continued use of this product will transform my hair in the long-run. :) I definitely recommend this product! Especially for Naturals :) This product truly convinced me to officially add SheaMoisture to my hair regimen!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Kim L.
Let’s just say this product was needed in my hair. After using it at the ends, I saw a major difference because it made my curly hair ends not look so dry and frizzy. It also helped in getting rid of my “dead hair”. After use I saw a lot of “dead hair” coming out and I know that my hair needed this product to revive it again. Of all the products in the package this one definitely was the best and was resourceful.
Cape May Ch, NJ
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Na-Shay L.
The brand as a whole is just not for me. I use to use it in my beginning stage of my natural hair journey. But I stopped using as soon as I found better products. The reconstructor does had a normal consistency of a product. Smell great In the container but on my hair smell like pink lotion. I am African American. I have natural 3c-4b ish hair type. I do dye my natural hair however only black or dark for a healthy look. I only ever so often straighten my hair but I make sure I treat my hair for heat damage. My natural hair is my prized possession because I do take well care of it. Honestly I’m not huge on Shae Moisture, I’ve found better products around the same price point.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Sydni S.
I enjoyed the neutral aroma of this reconstructor. The body was full which often times make people feel as if it’s going to get the job done. I followed the manufacturer’s instruction because it HIGHLY important. I recommend this product and I left it on my hair for 3 minutes and combed through it from root to ends. Rinsing it off was surprisingly satisfying because the feel of the product being on my hair. It didn’t leave my hair with any build up but with the right amount of nutrients which is key to me. Enjoy it like I did ! This is the 4th step of the 4-step shampoo process 💕
Los Angeles, CA
I recently purchased this product at Target, I was getting ready to take my kinky twist out in the upcoming day’s and was looking for shampoo and conditioner. So I said let me give this line a try ( now I’ve used Shea moisture products in the past so I was familiar with the brand and love it) so I picked up reconstructor along with the shampoo and conditioner. Let me tell you when I applied this product to my hair it made detangling so much smoother and easier and faster! Didn’t weigh my hair done none. I would definitely recommend you try this product.
Concord, NC
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Sherquoia B.
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Sherquoia B.
As I was applying it and combing through it, it was really smooth and made my daughter’s naturally fine hair really easy to get through. After I washed it though, it seemed like it rinsed all of the products (the smooth and oil infused shampoo and conditioner feel) out. Not too much but I rinsed it out and her hair just didn’t feel smooth like it did with the shampoo and conditioner. I think next time I will leave the reconstructor step out. I have locs so it possibly may work differently on my hair. It still smells really nice.
Diamond, OH
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Mya L.
This reconstructor, I used after shampooing my hair with the Shea moisture product and kept it in my hair for 10 minutes and put a cap on my hair and added a little heat to it (as the directions state to do). It’s a thick consistency which is great because it was easy to distribute throughout my hair, but I did not see a huge difference from any other deep conditioner type product. My hair felt clean, but I feel this reconstructor will definitely need to be one that you start to see results after using it for a couple of months.