SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor

Strengthen weak strands and minimize breakage. Designed to infuse hair fibers with intense moisture to help strengthen weak and brittle strands, smoothening rough cuticles for a frizz free styling. Usage: Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. Leave in for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.

How is it on 4c hair? ?
How is this for colour treated hair with dry scalp?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor!
How would you rate this product?
Atlanta, GA
I liked the reconstructor however i don’t think it made that much of a difference than the regular conditioner. I wouldn’t purchase both of them. I feel like it was just an additional step in the 4 steps. I like it but it self.
N Chesterfld, VA
I would give this five stars however when my package came and once I opened it the product had been opened and the contents was all over the entire inside of the box so I am pretty bummed out that I won’t be able to test it out
Los Angeles , CA
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Alona M.
I have never tried a reconstructor before so it was definitely interesting to try. My hair is already curly so I didn’t really see any change after using this but I would recommend this for anyone who wants more defined curls.
Brooklyn, NY
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Shanice M.
Felt like any other deep conditioner I’ve used so nothing special but it does what it says, definitely bring moisture into your hair. I always use a leave in conditioner after but I didn’t need to use so much after using this.
Norcross, GA
I thoroughly enjoyed the reconstructor. I love the fact that it can be used similar to a deep conditioner as you leave it on for 15 minutes and can sit under heat for a hot oil treatment effect. I would buy this product again.
Newark, NJ
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Miu H.
I'm quite conflicted about this product, I usually like all Shea Moisture treatments I've tried, however I couldn't see any noticable improvement in my hair after using this one. I'll keep using it and maybe update you guys.
Albrightsvlle, PA
This product is amazing just not to use once you put the rise in. It is good I just wish it helped my ends out more. I recommend you follow with the rims and then the actual conditioner. I would definitely recommend this.
Birmingham, AL
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Toriana G.
This brought my hair all the way back to life. I used it after the shampoo and conditioner and my hair feels so much stronger. My hair is really dry and I have locs so I dilute this and spray it throughout and let it sit.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
The deep conditioner really worked nicely. I didn’t feel the need to use a lot. Honestly smelled like a green smoothie. My hair felt nice and refreshed after use. I would say it’s my second favorite out of the collection.
Indianapolis , IN
SheaMoisture Moringa & Avocado Reconstructor uploaded by Tierra R.
The smells isn’t as pleasant as the shampoo or conditioner, but it isn’t bad at all. It had a very nice consistency and is a nice added moisturizer after your wash. I will definitely purchase this product in the future.