SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Styling Gel

Descriptions:

Rough, tangled and damaged curly hair is never pretty. SheaMoisture’s High Porosity Moisture-Seal Styling Gel is specially formulated with Mongongo and Hemp Seed Oils to tame wild, frizzy curls to give you a silky-smooth style you can rock with. Styling high porosity hair is not easy. Low moisture retention caused by split ends make curls rough, frizzy and easily prone to breakage. Trying to force coarse curls into submission makes them look even more frazzled and damaged. SheaMoisture’s High Porosity Moisture-Seal Styling Gel is enriched with ultra-hydrating Mongongo and Hempseed oils which seal hair cuticles to block humidity and frizz to give you shiny, smooth, perfect curls.
Fortified with natural ingredients like Baobab Proteins and Apple Cider Vinegar, SheaMoisture’s High Porosity Moisture-Seal Styling Gel enhances natural shine of your curls and helps you keep frizz in check by smoothening rough hair cuticles. Certified organic Shea Butter present in this gentle styling gel, nourishes your curls without weighing them down, leaving you with frazzle free, dazzling curls and coils all day long.
Know your porosity, transform your hair! SheaMoisture’s High Porosity Moisture-Seal Styling Gel equalizes hair porosity and seals in moisture to give you perfectly styled, shiny and bouncy curls.

I have wanted to try this product for a while. I have mainly type 3c/4a, high porosity, fine and very dense hair. I has anyone use this product for a wash and go style? How well did it define your hair?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Styling Gel!
I liked this gel. It would helped define my curls and was good for styles like a braid out. Sometimes it would take longer than usual for my hair to dry.
Brooklyn
This has an amazing scent. Works well with high porosity hair. Moisturizing and it’s also great for slicking down edges . A pit pricey but worth it .
this gel is pretty good. definitely keeps hold but would like if it was a little crunchier (personal preference) leaves hair soft and smells good!!
Saint Louis, MO
This gel is great for mixing with my other curl products. It's seals in moisture and gives structure without drying out my hair.
Bronx , NY
This gel was great, but it did leave some buildup so I had to use a little and not with too many other products
Belding, MI
Helped keep my high porosity hair from being too dry while practicing the CGM. Smelled great too!!
Shiloh, IL
SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Styling Gel uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this gel!!!! It has been the perfect gel for preventing my curls/waves from being stringy and actually getting clumping. One tube cost $12 and you can find it sometimes at TJ MAXX for like $7 and I would recommend it to anyone with high Porosity hair. I find if I mix it with a cheaper gel it last a little longer. I wish it was easier to find this product-love love!
San Juan
This is gel one of the most effective that I've used. It leaves my curls shine, defined and none frizzy. It smells like citric and when you touch it is very soft. If you don't want a lot of volume in your hair it can help you. I just use a little in each part of my hair cause it can turn a little crunchy.