SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Styling Gel uploaded by Amanda R.SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Styling Gel uploaded by Jasmine-Symone W.SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Styling Gel uploaded by Kivani T.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Rough, tangled and damaged curly hair is never pretty. SheaMoisture’s High Porosity Moisture-Seal Styling Gel is specially formulated with Mongongo and Hemp Seed Oils to tame wild, frizzy curls to give you a silky-smooth style you can rock with. Styling high porosity hair is not easy. Low moisture retention caused by split ends make curls rough, frizzy and easily prone to breakage. Trying to force coarse curls into submission makes them look even more frazzled and damaged. SheaMoisture’s High Porosity Moisture-Seal Styling Gel is enriched with ultra-hydrating Mongongo and Hempseed oils which seal hair cuticles to block humidity and frizz to give you shiny, smooth, perfect curls.
Fortified with natural ingredients like Baobab Proteins and Apple Cider Vinegar, SheaMoisture’s High Porosity Moisture-Seal Styling Gel enhances natural shine of your curls and helps you keep frizz in check by smoothening rough hair cuticles. Certified organic Shea Butter present in this gentle styling gel, nourishes your curls without weighing them down, leaving you with frazzle free, dazzling curls and coils all day long.
Know your porosity, transform your hair! SheaMoisture’s High Porosity Moisture-Seal Styling Gel equalizes hair porosity and seals in moisture to give you perfectly styled, shiny and bouncy curls.

• I have wanted to try this product for a while. I have mai...1 Answers
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
I’ve used this stying gel in my ethnic little sisters hair for a few weeks now. It’s a sticky consistency when you put it in the hair, but it does a good job sealing moisture in so her hair ends up feeling pretty silky by the time it dries! It leaves a lot of slip in her hair too which I really appreciate when it comes time to comb. I wish it weighed the curls down a little more because her hair dries MASSIVE if it doesn’t have any weight in it.
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
Meets my exact haircare needs to a T! My hair is Sahara Desert dry, and this gel helps my curls feel hydrated, while also helping to define them! Great for anyone with dry, damaged curls that need some extra attention and love.
Mica A.
Huntsville, AL
I love this product! It's all natural, cruelty free, and smells great; everything I'm looking for in a hair product... The only problem is my hair is not curly near the scalp, and this does not have a strong enough hold for me to be able to scrunch my hair and have that part of my hair stay curly. It's fantastic on the rest of my hair, which curls more in ringlets, but I have to use another product I'm trying to switch away from completely on the top to get it to look right. *sigh* So the search continues for an all-natural, cruelty-free product that works on ALL of my hair, not just most of it :(
Cassidy B.
Milford
One of my holy grail gel products for curly hair. I have 2b/2c/3a mixture hair and this really helps with my frizz when styling. I usually wash, apply curl smoothie and then this gel along with another stronger hold gel. It is very water consistency which makes it easy to apply evenly to hair and is so silky smooth. It sometimes dries crunch if apply a lot but you can easily scrunch out the crunch. I noticed if i don't use this product i have way more frizz. I have high porosity hair so this product was perfect for me. I found it for only $6 at my local TJ MAX. I definitely recommend. I wouldn't use it alone but i also use it so slick my hair back when i do a high bun.
Aubrey B.
Bakersfield, CA
Curly haired girls know the struggle of buying hella hair products but this one is one I’m going to keep in my hair drawer all the time. My hair is thin so my curls deform a lot easier than most. After scrunching a generous amount in my hair right after a shower (paired with conditioner), it keeps my curls together for days. Doesn’t prevent frizz but my curls are holding they’re form better and that was my biggest concern.
Karla M.
I have curly, thin hair so it's hard for me to find good curling products but this was a great find. It's thin so it doesn't make my curls hard and I don't need to use that much product (could be because of my hair type). The Great part is that I bought this at Marshall's of 6 bucks!
Lisa M.
Rocky Point
This is one of the best gels I have ever used. It glides onto my hair and defines my curls along with giving extra hold. It does dry with the crunch, but I scrunch the crunch and don't mind.  It also lasts at least 2 days. I would recommend this product to any curly.
Willie W.
Warren, AR
I love this product it defines my curls to the fullest this is now my new staple hair styling gel I wish it were in a bigger size and it's a bit expensive but it works great with my hair
Ryoko M.
I have mixed feelings about this product. I have 2b/2c hair, so a bit unruly and wavy/curly, more curly and coarse in the back. I have liked the masque from the same line, so I gave this gel a shot.

I'm not sure it left my hair moisturized - it still feels dry. And this is after I put a leave in conditioner and/or Shea Moisture's hair smoothie in. However, it does define curls very well - even better than my Suave hair mousse that I've trusted. You just have to find the right amount to put into your hair, so it doesn't end up crunchy. Also, taking into consideration the watery texture of this gel, it would do better in a pump format. It definitely does have the stiff texture that traditional gel has, so it's difficult to have in a tube.
Kivani T.
If your a natural girl you need this in your life. This is the best seller I have ever tried and I've tried some more expensive brands. Just try it at least once it will be worth it. My hair can be super dry especially in the back but this even makes the back look moisturized. It is a amazing product I pray it stays around for ever.
Samantha P.
Capitol Hgts, MD
I have wanted to try this product for a while. I have mainly type 3c/4a, high porosity, fine and very dense hair. I has anyone use this product for a wash and go style? How well did it define your hair?