SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-seal Shampoo

Descriptions:

Treat rough, unmanageable, damaged or dry hair with High Porosity Moisture-Seal Shampoo from SheaMoisture. This sulfate-free highly moisturizing shampoo is specially formulated for deep thorough cleansing of scalp and rough, damaged curls and coils prone to frizz, dryness and breakage.
Dry hair, dehydrated and low moisture hair, feels rough, is frizzy or dull with split-ends and is shedding. This ultra-moisture rich shampoo won’t strip, tangle or dry out your hair. SheaMoisture’s High Porosity Moisture-Seal Shampoo is enriched with Mongongo and Hemp Seed Oils, which repairs damage and seals moisture into your hair cuticles making your curls or coils feel smooth and nourished.
Natural ingredients like Baobab Proteins and Apple Cider Vinegar have been blended together with certified organic Shea Butter to create a rich formula which gently smooths porous, rough or hair over-processed from color treatments or perms. SheaMoisture’s High Porosity Moisture-Seal Shampoo is formulated with ultra-hydrating Mongongo and Hemp Seed Oils along with fortifying Baobab Proteins, Apple Cider Vinegar and certified organic Shea Butter.
Know your porosity transform your hair. Porosity refers to how well your hair absorbs and holds moisture. SheaMoisture’s High Porosity Moisture-Seal Shampoo equalizes hair porosity leaving you with nourished, smooth, tangle free curls and coils.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Cocoyl lsethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinodendron Rautanenii (Mongongo) Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Vinegar, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Sodium Benzoate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol.

Usage Instructions:

Apply To Wet Hair And Work Into A Rich Lather. Rinse Thoroughly. Repeat If Necessary. Follow With Moisture-seal Masque For Best Results.

I'm wondering how this product works for others? I just found out that I have high-porosity hair and I am looking for a good hair product that will actually work and keep my hair moisturized.
How do I know if I have high-porosity or low-porosity hair?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-seal Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
I love this shampoo! My type 4 hair eats up any type of moisture and always feels dry and brittle. This product left my curls amazing and my hair feeling soft and moisturized. I used it along w the SM Argan oil and almond milk conditioner. My new favorite hair products. I can't wait to try the high porosity hair masque.
Franklin, IN
SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-seal Shampoo uploaded by Shelby B.
I Actually really liked this shampoo. I love when you can feel the shampoo really cleaning off those old products/ residue. If lathered really well and left my hair feeling clean. Only dislike was the smell. It's not bad just not as I had expected. Almost smelled like a cleaning product to me 😁.
Canton, GA
SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-seal Shampoo uploaded by Shea H.
I am a huge fan of all Shea moisture products and this line did not disappoint. It smells great and leaves the hair feeling soft and moisturized as usual. This may be my favorite Shea moisture shampoo! This is a product for all hair types.
Riverside
This is one of my favourite brands to use for my hair and they never disappoint this product left my hair more silky and vibrant definitely a must
Magnolia, AR
I used a sample of this, and it's not bad. It lathers really well for a sulfate free shampoo. It didn't strip my hair too much, and it wasn't dry.
Jersey City
This shampoo are one of the shea mositure products that left my hair so soft and detangled. Good thing I have the deep conditioner to match.
I have to say that this SheaMoisture shampoo has saved my hair!! I was constantly chopping it off until this Baby helped to restore it
This product cleanses your hair, but doesn't dry it out. I love it! I can detangle with it in and it defines my curls!
My hair loves this shampoo! It's perfect for what it's meant. Definitely leaves my thin hair moisturized and feeling great.