Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksSheaMoisture
Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque

SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque

Dry, rough and unmanageable curls can turn the best of days into a bad hair day. Protect your hair with SheaMoisture’s High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque formulated using ultra-hydrating Mongongo and Hemp Seed Oils to transform porous, over processed , damaged hair into soft, smooth, frizz-free curls and coils. High Porosity hair shaft cuticles are open causing the hair to lose moisture almost as soon as it is absorbed. Low moisture retention causes split ends, makes your curls rough, dry and prone to breakage. SheaMoisture’s High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque is enriched with Mongongo and Hemp Seed Oils which seals in moisture by closing hair cuticles, forming a protective layer over your curls, leaving you hair bouncy, nourished and oh-so-amazing! SheaMoisture’s High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque is fortified with natural ingredients like Baobab Proteins, Apple Cider Vinegar and certified organic Shea Butter which smooths down the cuticles of the hair shaft leaving you hair moisturized, smooth and manageable. Know your porosity transform your hair! Porosity is the measure of the hair’s ability to absorb and retain moisture. SheaMoisture’s High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque equalizes hair porosity to create tangle-free, nourished and smooth curls and coils.

Does anyone know if this has been discontinued? It’s one of my favorite masques and i’m running out. It’s become so much harder to find! [product:sheamoisture-mongongo-hemp-seed-oils-high-porosity-moisture-correct-masque-12oz]
Does this hair masque help hold curls or define curls?
Does this help dry hair ?ive heard it’s good but knowone I know has tried it as my hair is dry and really thick
Start your review of SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque!
Sabrina G.
San Antonio, TX
SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque uploaded by Sabrina G.
This is my favorite gel besides kinky curly custard. Where I live it is cheaper than the kinky curly custard which is a bonus. I use this gel in combination with the curl enhancing smoothie and my results are fantastic: super defined curls that look moisturized all day long.
Osceola, WI
SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque uploaded by Teresa C.
SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque I just purchased this recently at Sally Beauty because I saw it on an Instagram curly hair account that I follow and enjoy. I have only used this once but loved the results right away. The smell was heavenly! It made my hair very silky and feeling extremely smooth. My hair is in need of healing so I plan to used this mask once a week religiously for a good healthy transformation of my moisture lacking curls.
Stephanie M.
Southaven, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite deep conditioners. I have curly/coily hair and this provides great moisture and slip. I have used this for years. Even though this product is geared toward high porosity, I use it for my low porosity hair.
Altovise L.
New Braunfels, TX
I’ve only used this twice but I believe it has greatly reduced the frizz and friction in my hair.
Christine C.
I have 2A hair, but this hair masque gives me 2B hair! I could never figure out if my hair was low or high porosity because the tests I did didn't really lean one way or the other but I got a sample of this from SheaMoisture and fell in love. It used to be exclusive to Target but now appears to be everywhere, thankfully! Very satisfied.
Carolina H.
I have high porosity hair and my hair loves this! Absorbs it so well, makes my hair soft smells very good and provides my hair with the protein it needs
Colleen G.
Stoughton, MA
This is my favorite brand for hair masks. Currently using this on and off with the 10-in-1 renewal mask. This ones my favorite after I dye my hair because my scalp gets dry, and this helps add moisture and relieve any irritation.
Kim S.
Queens
This was another hair mask that truly moisturized my hair. It left my hair soft and manageable.
Dee B.
Warren, OH
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This right here!!! I slept on this masque, even though I'd heard good things about it. I bought it one day after the masque I was looking for was sold out. This was everything for my hair! My hair felt stronger, but was moisturized and the curls were POPPING! This is a protein treatment (according to the website) and I typically use once a month or every other. This is great for high porosity hair, although I have seen people with normal and/or low porosity use it as well!
Jhanae P.
Culpeper, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product faithfully for two reasons, one my hair gets dry fast and two shea moisture product are really good for my curly hair. I don't know what to call the smell but it does smell really good almost a fruity smell. I wasnt disappointed with the results it left my hair really soft.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauren A.
Florissant, MO
il y a 10 mois
Eireann L. il y a 10 mois
The sheamoisture site has it listed as unavailable and the comments imply they’ve discontinued the line. They did the same thing with my HG body oil. Just stopped making it.
il y a 4 ans
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream So I just recently bought this and am not really sure how to apply it. Over mouse/foam or alone or ? Help!
Brianna C. il y a 3 ans
The cantu curl activator works great alone. Moisturizing and perfect soft hold. If you like a stronger hold apply it UNDER mousse. Your hair would still be moisturized and soft but will last much longer.
il y a 4 ans
SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque I just figured out that I have high porosity hair and wonder if this is what I should use to get it healthier?
Vanessa L. il y a 2 ans
I definitely believe that this Masque with help to add moisture and nutrients to your hair. But if you have damaged hair or split ends, of course those need to go as they can't be repaired. Whenever my hair is dry and dusty, this is my go-to masque which never fails to bring it back to life.
Skyela H. il y a 3 ans
After the first use you should notice some type of improvement. But it could take a few uses to really see a difference depending on the condition of your hair. I noticed a slight difference after using once but nothing amazing. After using for a week or two I noticed a better difference but I also have extremely dry hair
Kinnesha B.
Shreveport, LA
Teresa C. il y a 4 ans
I am really interested too. Someone please answer for both of us.