SheaMoisture Mommy Stretch Mark Intensive Repair Oil - 4oz uploaded by Claryssa I.

BY UNKNOWN #49 in Skin Treatments

An intensive oil treatment packed with skin-saving essential fatty acids, antioxidants, phytosterols and naturally occurring omegas. Certified organic Raw Shea Butter deeply hydrates and nourishes to help boost the ability of stressed skin to repair itself. Amazonian Cupuacu, a plant-sourced Lanolin substitute, combines with Passiflora Oil to form a protective layer on the skin's surface, preventing moisture loss. Leaves skin soft, smooth and supple. Alluring Pistachio Oil, rich in Vitamin E and phytosterols, nourishes and protects the skin. Shea Moisture StorySofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. Shea ButterDeeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. Amazonian CupuacuRich in phytosterols that benefit stressed skin. Helps protect, soften and soothe. Passiflora OilA superior emollient rich in Vitamin C.

Ryoko M.
Ryoko M.
I have mostly positive things to say about this product, but the only thing is... it didn't work for me. I have read tons of great reviews so I know that it works for most mamas. I think I have EXTREMELY dry skin this pregnancy, and the oil alone isn't enough to keep my tummy skin properly moisturized. Once I put it on, it does moisturize but doesn't stay so. Having said that though, I LOVE how this product smells, and I could purely put it on for that reason alone. It is in a convenient spray bottle which keeps messiness at bay.
Claryssa I.
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
Amazing amazing amazing. This product sinks deep into my skin and leaves my skin feeling soft. The scent is beautiful. I been using the mommy line my third pregnancy and no stretch marks. Must try. It works.
Yamel L.
Yamel L.
Brooklyn, NY
Me ayudó mucho en mi embarazo; hidrato mucho mi piel, #noparabens #nosulfates #recomendado