SheaMoisture Moisture-Rich, Ammonia-Free Hair Color System - Dark uploaded by Krystal I.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sheamoisture s moisture-rich, ammonia-free hair color system gently, yet effectively, colors your hair for a softer, silkier and healthier appearance. A permanent, no-drip formula delivers vibrant color, body and shine. Provides excellent gray coverage. Dark auburn is a deeper cinnamon shade that brings out the warmth of red tones. For optimal results, use on natural light brown to dark brown hair. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. shea butter deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp. soy protein rebuilds and strengthens hair. flax seed oil enhances the shine of hair. see more...

Buy on Target
Krystal I.
Somerset, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this!! I have been dying my hair off and on since I’ve been in high school and I think this is my favorite box dye! It leaves my hair feeling the softest it’s ever been. I have not used the coloring system but I used the color creme & fell in love with their high porosity hair masque that came in the box! Highly recommend this for all curly girls!
Sundial SheaMoisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity Moisture-Seal Masque - 12 oz
Morgan J.
My mom recently shaved her head and decided to purchase this to color her remaining hair, she didn't need much so I decided I'd use the rest and try it out. It worked amazing! Dyed our hair within 15 minutes, very easy. No horrible smell like other hair dyes have so that was awesome. Color is dark and very much noticeable and I love it! I'd use this product again and so would my mama! ☺️
Leticia C.
Piscataway , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used @sheamoisture Color Crème to color my roots! I just wanted to cover my grays. I used the dark brown tone. The color is rich and my hair feels soft so definitely no damage or dryness. I LOVE THE RESULTS!! I do have a sensitive scalp so I wasn't able to leave it on the full amount of time it suggest. But I still feel like I got awesome results!!
Sherae S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A bit pricy for a drugstore box color, but I wanted to try something more "natural" based. I chose dark auburn to be different and was pleasantly surprised. It's not a standout color mostly under light or sun, but my hair was left soft, silky and shiny. It's well worth the $15 lol.
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for coloring hair at home! It might seem expensive, but SheaMoisture provides you with all the materials you need to dye your hair plus a small set of conditioner, shampoo, and moisturizing oil that you can use after dyeing your hair!
geovana s.
É excelente! Você já conhece? Não? Então vai dar uma olhada..... É maravilhoso você vai gostar muito! Eu recomendo