BY SHEAMOISTURE #87 in Toners & Astringents

"so refreshing with just a quick spritz, our misting toner stimulates your skin to retain water and keep you glowing all day long. We ve formulated it with shea butter for natural anti-inflammatory benefits, added aloe vera to soothe and moisturize, and infused vitamins a & e to soften and condition skin (plus other amazing all-natural ingredients). A great companion for planes, trains, deserts, blizzards, and anywhere else dehydration rears its head. Helps address problems associated with sensitive, dry skin. purifies skin by removing any traces of dirt and make-up. controls shine without drying. ... see more...

• I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to...1 Answers
Savannah S.
Saratoga Springs
toner is a great product to have and use everyday. it helps maintain the health of the skin.
angely h.
Girardville , PA
The best I live this stuff I use it as a setting make up mist . It keeps my skin glowing .
Sterling B.
Baltimore, MD
This toner worked wonders on my face I was so surprised this is my new favorite toner
Monica G.
YES!!!!! I've been battling oily (and lately problematic) skin for years and I've finally found my HG skin routine. I've never been big on toners. too many have alcohol, dry out my skin, are sticky, or do absolutely nothing for skin. This toner is worth investing in and adding to my routine. I use it in conjunction with the mask once a week and the mositurizer every morning (waiting for my current face wash to run out before I try Shea Moisture's.) I use a few sprays on a cotton ball and wipe my face after washing, twice a day. Recently I've been breaking out and it's calmed the redness, got rid of my pimples - both big and small, and keeps my face matte soooo much longer. It's incredible. My face is smooth and stays oil-free for most of the day. I'm such a big fan of this company and I can't say enough about this line of skincare!😍😍
Ismahan A.
London, wandsworth
I'm a big fan of this product. As I have combo dry/oily skin i find it really hard to find toners that help my face stay glowing all day without looking like I've run a marathon. The packaging is great and the product itself smells really good and is hydrating for my skin. It also works amazingly as a makeup remover, expertly removing all traces of make up
Zoe A.
Sydney
THIS PRODUCT IS GORGEOUS! The consistent was on fleek, good value for the pricing and it let my expectations to exceed them! Packaging was sturdy and outstanding!
Zoe x
aya a.
This product is very good and I have tried it several times and I was impressed with it if I recommend it so hurry it in before taking it
henvi p.
This is an amazing product by Shea which retains water from the skin and makes it fresh for whole day long. Thank you Shea....
Caroline L.
Moncton, NB
This toner reduced my dark circles and puffiness under my eyes almost immediately. It didn't leave any residue on my skin.
Any C.
Este tratamiento para cabello dañado es una maravilla lo deja muy lindo y suave de seguro lo comprare próximamente
Soniah H.
Wilmington, DE
I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to start trying their other products but there's of course cost involved, is this toner really worth the buck? Is the misting effect unnecessary or do you like it?