BY SHEAMOISTURE

"so refreshing with just a quick spritz, our misting toner stimulates your skin to retain water and keep you glowing all day long. We ve formulated it with shea butter for natural anti-inflammatory benefits, added aloe vera to soothe and moisturize, and infused vitamins a & e to soften and condition skin (plus other amazing all-natural ingredients). A great companion for planes, trains, deserts, blizzards, and anywhere else dehydration rears its head. Helps address problems associated with sensitive, dry skin. purifies skin by removing any traces of dirt and make-up. controls shine without drying. ... see more...

• I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to...1 Answers
Alexis G.
San Antonio
This moisterizing toner helps your skin and I highly recommend it because it t really does look great when it is applied
Erica L.
Makes my face feel very sticky. All I felt after using was very clogged and heavy. Didn't clean my skin at all. Not good.
Bryesha ..
Baton Rouge, LA
anything by shae moisture is highly recommended. it softens and tones skin. oh goodness and the smell is just glorifying.
Gloria G.
Elk grove , CA
I love every shea moisture product and this toner works great i will definitely add this to my daily skincare regimen.
April M.
Love toner and this one us great. Love that it's not super heavy and cakey. Feels really nice going on and wearing.
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of the best toners I have uses for my face. It made my skin feel softer and my pores less noticeable
Sara S.
Cincinnati , OH
Love using this after cleaning my face. I've noticed my face doesn't break out as much. And it smells amazing.
Claudia T.
Mckinney , TX
Want to try this toner so bad ! Looks amazing ! Very cute packaging . I'm hoping that it works really well
Sarah A.
Must try toner .. removes all dirt gives life to the skin .. must have product .. need to try more
Cindy S.
Pennsville
I really liked this product and would purchase it again it made my skin feel hydrated and smooth.
Soniah H.
Wilmington, DE
I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to start trying their other products but there's of course cost involved, is this toner really worth the buck? Is the misting effect unnecessary or do you like it?