BY SHEAMOISTURE

"so refreshing with just a quick spritz, our misting toner stimulates your skin to retain water and keep you glowing all day long. We ve formulated it with shea butter for natural anti-inflammatory benefits, added aloe vera to soothe and moisturize, and infused vitamins a & e to soften and condition skin (plus other amazing all-natural ingredients). A great companion for planes, trains, deserts, blizzards, and anywhere else dehydration rears its head. Helps address problems associated with sensitive, dry skin. purifies skin by removing any traces of dirt and make-up. controls shine without drying. ... see more...

• I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to...1 Answers
Kimberly G.
El Paso , TX
Shea Moisture is just a super good brand in general with everything ! But this toner is really good and does no damage to my skin
Liberty H.
Carson City NV
Very great product does a great job of moisturizing your face but not as well as I would like. Very great sent and lasts a while.
Tammy S.
This was an alright product, and yes I would buy it again! It leaves your skin kind of tight! Some time you can vet them 2 for 1!
Christina O.
Pembroke
Product was terrible.. It was very oily.. It made my face worse than beforw.. It was packaged well.. I bought it from walmart..
Ashley S.
Republic, MO
Love this toner! Doesnt burn like some do, its rehydrating and the smell isn't over powering like other toners tend to be.
Lydia S.
Greensboro
I loved how it felt on my face it was not caking up my makeup. I would defiantly use this product again in the near future.
Janie N.
It's ok. Not the best mist out there. I have used other products that are better. It just doesn't do what you expect it to.
Bryesha ..
Baton Rouge, LA
anything by shae moisture is highly recommended. it softens and tones skin. oh goodness and the smell is just glorifying.
Autumn R.
Love this toner. The fact that it's natural makes it better for me to use in my sensitive skin daily without over drying
Erica L.
Makes my face feel very sticky. All I felt after using was very clogged and heavy. Didn't clean my skin at all. Not good.
Soniah H.
Wilmington, DE
I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to start trying their other products but there's of course cost involved, is this toner really worth the buck? Is the misting effect unnecessary or do you like it?