BY SHEAMOISTURE #87 in Toners & Astringents

"so refreshing with just a quick spritz, our misting toner stimulates your skin to retain water and keep you glowing all day long. We ve formulated it with shea butter for natural anti-inflammatory benefits, added aloe vera to soothe and moisturize, and infused vitamins a & e to soften and condition skin (plus other amazing all-natural ingredients). A great companion for planes, trains, deserts, blizzards, and anywhere else dehydration rears its head. Helps address problems associated with sensitive, dry skin. purifies skin by removing any traces of dirt and make-up. controls shine without drying. ... see more...

• I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to...1 Answers
Anabel B.
It's too oily.. The smell seems good but it's kind of off putting to be honest. Although I can say the product does the job and it's cruelty free so that's a plus!
Briyah M.
Very good product. Makes my face feel light when I put on before make up. Keeps my face nice and calm during facials. I recommend this product to all of my friends
Samantha C.
I LOVE THIS TONER!! This is the only toner I have been using for months. It's a good value. Not pricey for the benefit of the product gives. Very pretty packing
Sidney I.
Rentz
I love toners in general, but this one is definitely one of my favorites. It's not anything I can fully explain, it just seems to be more effective for me.
Courtney R.
Texico, NM
This toner is absolutely the best! When using a toner I don't touch another product but this one! Attractive packaging, great price, & even better product!
Maria L.
Clovis
I love using this after washing my makeup off . It's good for the price, better than most expensive ones I have purchased. It made my skin so smooth
Jocelyn Q.
Ontario, CA
I got this product as a gift dont think much of it but also dont have anything bad to say about it. Its not my go to but it works!
Katina W.
This product is very refreshing. I will buy again. It toned my skin. It was Effective. I was pleased with the packaging. Purchased on Amazon.
Zeinab A.
Dearborn, MI
Very good. I really like the smell the texture everything about. I even help my sister getting to start use it and she loves it too.
Tina C.
Bronx, NY
Feel soo refreshing on my face thus a really great product to use if u have dry skin...and i love how my face feels so soft after.
Soniah H.
Wilmington, DE
I use SheaMoisture hair products almost exclusively and wanted to start trying their other products but there's of course cost involved, is this toner really worth the buck? Is the misting effect unnecessary or do you like it?